• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galbatorix vs Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in eragon you can mindhax trees. Anything sentient or alive can be mindhaxed.

SomebodyData said:
Well if you guys wanna discuss that, go ahead on that thread.
That thread was created with the purpose of debating Abstract Existence's properties, because the page is somewhat lacking. So your input would be appreciated, thanks.

Well what exactly do i say then? Again, I'm not proposing anything different as far as I understand (Rumors would fall under AE type 2 or 3 btw)

Type 3s should be able to be mindhaxed like any other mind.

Funny enough, the last replies are about mindhaxing so... What do you think about mind haxing abstracts? You could start from there.

I commented, but I can't really weave this into the convo, maybe you can find some opening in my response to do so?

So as we discussed, unless it's s higher lever of Abstract is, Mindhaxibg doesn't need feats

I do believe this is concluded

That was literally the fifth post after that thread was initiated.

Pretty sure that was after.

My test was the first reply to the OP.

Also bump.

Either one could be accurate, though I just put "type 2, likely type 1" on the Rumor page.

About a year has passed since Gal's page was added, and to this day, I'm still shocked at some the characters he's able to overpower.

@Pachi idk, though you did mention abstract existance type 3 was the one that would be affected by mind manip, not type 2 or 1, so not sure if it can be added.

Type 2 abstracts are 100% affected by hax, they just don't die.

Type 1 abstracts are the debatable ones

Ok, @Kal

@Pachi you could probably add it if that's the case, though it should probably be noted that the Rumor is either type 1 or 2, thus the battle could change.

Diary:

14 August: match started.

---

11 September: match can be added.

It was a trip.

It's either type 1 or 2. Technically the battle should be inconclusive given either one is possible, but it seems people think its likelier to be 2.

Though comments like "If she has nothing against his mindhax, I vote Galbatorix." make me doubt anyone actually read it.

That's assuming Mindhax can't work on Type 1 which, considering most of the discussion on the thread, it still can according to most, me included

Gal wins either way unless it's 100% Type 1 and it can't be mindhaxed without feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back