• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus tier 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a word, no.

Having infinite power only qualifies for High 3-A to Low 2-C.

In addition, Marvel already has numerous 1-B characters as well as an actual Tier 0 in the form of The One Above All, and it's impossible to have two omnipotents. Closing this.

Reppuzan said:
Goddamnit. Stop making threads like these. Even if they're Fun and Games they're heavily misleading.
Yeah...I'm getting rather tired seeing threads like this as well.

@Newendigo

College is making me stressed, okay? Having 3 exams in one day ain't fun on top of ANOTHER exam the same week and ANOTHER exam the following Tuesday.

There's a reason why I'm on edge around this things.

Reppuzan said:
@Newendigo

College is making me stressed, okay? Having 3 exams in one day ain't fun on top of ANOTHER exam the same week and ANOTHER exam the following Tuesday.

Shit I'm actually sorry lmao. That must suck.

Well, you could be inactive for while.

I'm also going to start college very soon so my slapsticks will end as well.

Galactus lost to Strange.

Strange lost to hulk.

Hulk lost to iron man.

Iron man lost to spider-Man.

Spider-Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus.

Reppuzan said:
@Newendigo

Dude, with work like that, you shouldn't be on here.

Real life stuff takes place over this Wiki, especially with something that big. Just focus on the stuff you need too.

Strange defeated a near dead Galactus using the Illusions of Ikkon (a stronger Penance Stare) and Galan was distracted by other heroes

Green Scar Hulk defeated Strange by catching him off guard and crushing his hands (because Stephen trusted him)

Green Scar Hulk>>>>Savage Hulk

I don't know when and how Iron Man lost to Peter, not that it matters anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back