• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus should be high 1B

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that I noticed in those horribly written Moon Girl comicbooks, is that Omnipotentis eats universes whereas Galactus eats planets. That is a Low 2-C anti-feat.

I also saw no mention of Omnipotentis being an avatar of Oblivion.

Can somebody assemble all of the scans and links with evidence of a High 1-B Lifebringer from that thread to here please?

Here are some relevant scans:

• This was posted by you, Ant, although I don't know if anything has changed since then regarding WoG policy. It states that Lifebringer Galactus, as Al Ewing wrote him, was powered by a cosmic wellspring theoretically as large as Multi-Eternity. Which is only logical seeing as how he was formed from the Sixth Eternity.
There is also the fact that other Multiversal abstracts, Lord Chaos for example, are rated High 1-B simply for existing on the same level as the other Multiversal abstracts, since they embody aspects of an infinite-dimensional multiverse. As I said above, the hierarchy betwee the abstracts was broken in that storyline, but that doesn't change the fact that they were still embodiments of an infinite-dimensional multiverse, and as such should still be High 1-B.

Yes, I suppose that makes sense. Can somebody ask the staff members that I mentioned earlier to comment here?

I personally agree on Lifebringer being High 1-B, the evidence seems sufficient.

WeeklyBattles said:
Lifebringer is yeah, he's stated to be on Eternity's level like three times and fought beings on Eternity's level
Regular Galactus should not be High 1-B though
Agreed

........ Can I at least be given the chance to argue such though ? I just want to debate it... Because I fhave been gathering eevidence to affect the Universal ABtract to such high-ends for years... And I'd like to have a debate on it without fear of an admin hakai'ng it before it even starts. We've debated stuff that was otherwise seen as a banned topic such as my attempted revisions prior and it went through before. I'm not trying to be someone who wants to ruin Marvel for everyone... I just want to be heard without being shut down immediately... Because a few people who are actually very knowledgable of Marvel have agreed with what I've showed so far in private threads. Can you please give me that to me as a birthday present (yes it's my Birthday.. That isn't a guilt trip or anything) ?

I tried. .. It got deleted before it even got started.. I wasn't going to start it here , I just wanted permission to "remake" it and felt since his thread would be affected by the results of that thread (since if they are upgraded LB Galactus being High 1-B wouldn't be viewed as an oulier or that ridiculous and likely would go through smoothly).... that I should start asking about it here... Since it's directly correlated with the end results of this thread.

And I want to make sure everyone gets me.. I'm NOT trying to:

• Upgrading every 2-C to that level (only those who scale to the Universal Abstracts)
  • Every key to Galactus being that level (only the one before LB would get affected).
  • Upgrading Skyfathers (it's an outlier for them since the others have far more feats on that level than the Skyfathers... It includes Uatu)... I also want to ask... Why make mention of the "every level of existence" scan when that is clearly tier 1.
  • Upgrading every avatar (only earth-616 specifically since they are stated quite a bit to be the strongest avatars of the Muliversal Abstracts)

@POTM

Since Ryukama has agreed, are you willing to handle upgrading the Lifebringer Galactus to High 1-B?

@Seed

I mean no disrespect, but upgrading all universal abstracts, along with everybody who scale to them, to High 1-B is completely unreasonable. It doesn't make any sense for the Marvel multiverse to contain an infinite number of entities, who are not multiversal singularities, to each be able to wipe out the vast majority of Multi-Eternity. That you can even argue for it is due to that Marvel is extremely inconsistent, and would also create the bloated scaling nightmare that the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics page was written specifically to avoid, with everybody scaling to everybody, regardless that it does not make any logical sense.

Given that we are both autistic, I obviously know that it is hard to let go of things that we get hangups about, but I still ask that you try to let this issue go, as repeating it year in and year out is only going to make the staff tired, not get your proposed change accepted.

In any case:

Happy Birthday

Okay. Thank you. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Well Kappatalism was arguing for High 1-B Ultimate Nullifier I think, and he's the OP. Idk if he's done with the thread or not.

Perhaps we should give the Nullifier a separate profile page instead?

Nullifier is a part of Galactus. A manifestation of his power. Also, Nullifier is linked with Oblivion.
Antvasima, you consider that all parallel universes exist as copy of 616? But a lower versio .
Perhaps, because of this "copy", the 616 have abstract much stronger. In new comics, Galactus defeated Gorath . Gorath have stories of fight against Living Tribunal, and other cosmic being.

Well, I was just thinking that the Nullifier used by ordinary humans is usually just of a Low 2-C power level, so it would be best to clarify that it is only High 1-B when used by Galactus at full focus.

@Driger

Mark Waid uses very strange scaling in his stories. I do not think that a claim of a mere mystic entity matching the multiversal Living Tribunal seems reliable.

Nullifier is a thing complex. He have connection with at least 3 entities. Oblivion, Death and Galactus. But, in normal situation, "NU"(Nullifier) is not high 1-B, he depend of user, and his mind... As Sam(Nova) using the NU for create only black hole.

Ego also needs a key to be added

After we deal with Ego-Prime (... Whom I agree with being tier 1/ High 1-B...)....

... What do we do with Celestial Level / Aspirant Level entities during Ultimates to Secret Wars + Beyond ? Because the Aspirants fought the Celestials for a long time period (who fought Multi-Eternity), then Logos stated they created the Multiverse , then Molecule Man and Frankie both re-created Multi-Eternity and the entirety of the Multiverse (then viewed it's Superstructure like a child does a toy) , then we have FP Franklin Post-Ultimates being a threat to someone who was retconned to being Multi-Abstract tier in that comic.... And several others... Because during those comics nearly every important character who was scalable to them had that high-end of a feat on the Tier 1 level ... So maybe adding a "Post-Ultimates" key or something to them ?

The main reason I'm asking is because this seems like a retcon of their power rather than merely being an outlier. Kind of like how Beyonder was treated between Pre-Retcon and Post-Retcon variations... Where the cosmology changed ... But this time for a more canonical reason.

The Celestials were beaten up by Thor and She-Hulk grown to giant size shortly afterwards, which underlines their sheer inconsistency. I think that we should preferably avoid scaling them or Ego to Lifebringer Galactus. He contained the power of the previous multiverse inside of him. A High 1-B rating makes sense for him. A living planet and some random Celestials on the other hand do not really make much sense to be on that level.

We should probably upgrade Logos though.

We should probably remove the Ego-Prime key from Ego's profile, in lack of better options.

The problem with that is the fact one: The power they were using was literally kryptonite to The Celestials ... And that whole set of comics are anti-feat heaven to the Celestials in general... (and please don't use the whole 5-B Anti-feat because that implies they are weaker than Starving Galactus)..

Well, different stories. In Avengers(2018), the Celestials were sick... The Celestials as creator of the "multiverse" is a concept that was worked a long time. In X-Termination, we have the celestials with memory of create the multiverse. I believe that the Marvel Comics will continue with Celestial as creators.

Basically what me and Driger are trying to say : The only time The Celestial- Level Entities (Post-Ultimates) jobbed in recent years was due to massive depowerment (FR jobbing to someone as strong as a Multi-Abstract despite being called by a threat to that person at his full power because he lost his full powers) or the heroes getting massive amps from external sources (Ymir, God Destroyer, and a few others)

The Celestials have consistently been all over the place in terms of scaling, the sick Celestials defeated Arishem and the other regular members, who were not sick, and Ymir is usually nowhere near as powerful as them.

My point is that the scaling that allowed them and Ego to fight alongside an embodiment of a dead multiverse is even more illogical, and not much better than the Black Panther doing the same thing in that story. We would be forced to upgrade virtually everybody to High 1-B via a long series of disconnected scaling chains, as Seed always wants, and I am never going to accept that. Sorry.

I don't want to upgrade everyone... I honestly don't. That is your own conclusion, though I can see why you view me in such a manner.... Since I ask so similar to a person who was banned for arguing similar things in the past . Black Panther is an outlier as that spirit wasn't anywhere near this prior, we talked about Ymir to point out it was somewhat justifiable and can easily be called an antifeat/ outlier for those guys and move on. At this point only want a Ultimates/Post-Ultimates Key for the Celestials and FR... Nothing more or less... Because that seems like the only plausible thing I can accomplish .

This is also why I asked for a thread... Because I knew it would mainly be you and me... Two sides unable to move past a certain point unless an outside force joins the debate ... but I need someone to argue this besides us.... Because otherwise this won't end without me eventually getting banned from being an aggravation to everyone and a nuisance to the wiki.

Calm...
Well, Antvasima, you don't need upgrade everyone, I agree with Seed in part. 616 have motives for have more stronger entities in all multiverse.
But, some things need be discussed before, as we see the multiverse. Some places not are spoken here...

@Ant

I agree with you on Logos. He should be High 1-B for embodying an aspect of an infinite-D multiverse. I would maybe make a note on the bottom of his profile explaining the PIS, and why Tiger God Black Panther and everyone else should not scale.

@Seed

As I keep telling you, we will not ban you, but it is getting annoying and tiresome with you bringing up the same topic over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over dozens of times for years, despite that I have repeatedly told you to stop plenty of times, and that your compulsive fixation is unhealthy for you. Is it really completely impossible for you to let go and drop the subject? As you know, Matthew also strongly disagrees.

@POTM

That would probably be fine.

Weekly was the one who made Ego as it is, right? Might want to ask him about it since he established the scaling to Lifebringer.

You can ask Weekly to comment here if you wish. I am just saying that an extremely temporary and illogical power-up from a ridiculously inconsistent story, is probably best to avoid for both Ego and the Celestials.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
@Ant

I agree with you on Logos. He should be High 1-B for embodying an aspect of an infinite-D multiverse. I would maybe make a note on the bottom of his profile explaining the PIS, and why Tiger God Black Panther and everyone else should not scale.
Who is this everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back