• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus needs to be high 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
By that reasoning we would likely have a High 1-B spacecraft that brought the Ultimates there. Also, didn't Galactus mention that he couldn't survive there for long?
No, he was talking about the void they were in . They were outside Marvel, outside of chained up Multi-Eternity. But this is because of Miss America who has the ability to be trans-diminsional. They were all about to die and Galactus found them and saved them. Galactus was just in the (outerverse) of marvel. But none of them could perceive what was going on, so none of them are 1-B at all.
Outerversalfeats2

It should be mentioned That Thanos' spirit was able to survive fine within the void outside of the multiverse, that the Grandmaster sent the Challenger there, who survived for an extremely long time, and that Miss America was able to bring the Ultimates there. I do not think that this is a good gauge in itself.

If you are talking about in the ulimates, Thanos was inside of Multi-Eternity still I believe, I think I can find the comic and get the scan because I do not have that particular one readily available. The void isn't a durability feat, I was merely showing that this is Multi-Eternity and not just an M-body like Eternity.

No, I am pretty sure that Thanos was outside of Multi-Eternity and forcing himself back inside via the hole that the Ultimates made.

Antvasima said:
No, I am pretty sure that Thanos was outside of Multi-Eternity and forcing himself back inside via the hole that the Ultimates made.
yeah I read that to reclarify.

I know that we tend to disregard unproven Twitter replies, but Seed informed me about the following Al Ewing statement regarding Lifebringer Galactus:

IMG 20180526 075836 9206

I have read a massive amount of them, and remember that Lifebringer Galactus was stated to be the new incarnation of the 6th multiverse now that you mention it.

That said, I do not always remember them very well, and have mostly lost interest during the last 1-2 years, so I just currently mostly skim through the more interesting ones.

Matthew will likely upgrade Lifebringer Galactus eventually, but individual changes usually take time, especially if the staff member who is needed for the change is very busy.

Well, I just confirmed that I think that it seems to make sense, whereas Matthew said that people are getting ahead of themselves. I much prefer to let Matthew work at his own pace, to perform the changes properly rather than in a rushed manner.

Well, we still cannot rush this, as Matthew is busy with other things.

It usually takes several months until Matthew is able to properly organise Marvel revisions. Please be patient. I had to wait for over 1.5 years until I found somebody to revise the Naruto profiles.

I don't know. He needed to return to his previous state just to destroy a planet.

That is a clear low-end. Even Galactus at his weakest is >>> That. He was fighting multiversal+ beings and is the embodiment of a multiverse / omniverse.

Also that clearly has to do with Galactus' Current Nature as a Creator / Restorer vs his former role as a Destroyer.

You wouldn't expect Brahma to be destroying the universe and Shiva to be the one creating, would you?

I suppose that you are right. I just found it like Marvel was contradicting our perception of the character to such a massive degree that High 1-B might be exaggerated.

Perhaps. I think that this may simply be a case of Marvel not subscribing to our tiering system of increasing degrees of infinity.

.... Thank God I wasn't involved in this thread previously. Also, LB Galactus isn't > The Living Tribunal.... Considering the fact the Celestials equaled him outright in terms of sheer power, and considering he was stated blatantly equal to Eternity. Eternity isn't above LT... Not even in the Ultimates.

Then there is the Counter-Earth and Heroes Reborn stuff, along with Strange Tales/Fallen Stars actually being canon ... But that's a whole can of worms that won't be opened now... Just teasing at that point.

Obviously agree with LB Galactus becoming High 1-B though.

@Matthew

I am aware of that instance, but later writers do not seem to be aware of it. Regardless, I am not committed to this issue, and am fine with what you decide.

Well, as usual I just find Marvel's extremely inconsistent power levels hard to make sense of, but I trust Matthew's sense of judgement.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
It makes sense by portrayal, even. Whenever the big abstract meetings are held with the true forms of the Living Tribunal and Death, Multi-Eternity, Infinity, and et cetera, the Celestials are also there.

Celestials are beyond infinite levels of infinity, they destroyed the First Firmament, and here's the Never Queen saying that One-Above-All can harm Logos, and here are the Celestials fighting the Beyonder on countless levels of existence, and they have shaped the entirety of every iteration of Multi-Eternity, and there is like a statement of them fighting the Watchers on every level of existence and also a statement implying they use M-bodies. I'll look for those two if the things I've shown isn't enough.

Bump. There is one event I want to mention: Well-Fed Galactus vs Scrier.

Now... Normally it would be a example of 2-A... But, Oblivion did compare the destruction caused by the Chaos War to the one that Well-Fed Galactus and Scrier caused if they clashed once , even calling it a mere prelude in comparison to the Destruction . In other words, instead of destroying merely 98.26% of the Multiverse... He believes that it will destroy the whole 100% , or at least far better than before due to how he described it in comparison.

MikaboshiAspect
Outright stating it was merely a "prelude" in comparison.

Despite the comparison to the Chaos War being called to end all Universes, please don't get confused and or immediately assumed . We know for a fact that the destruction caused in Chaos War was implied heavily of the Higher-Dimensional variety , due tot he Infinite Levels of the Multiverse statement by dear Amadeus Cho :

AmadeusEvidence1

Now only that, but both Chaos War Hercules and Mikaboshi has High 1-B tiers for the Chaos War at their absolute [ Chaos King and Supergod ] . For Well-Fed Galactus and Scrier to be far above the level of destruction caused by the Chaos War, they need to be High 1-B .This would scale to anyone who fought Well-Fed Galactus, including the Mad Celestials, Child and Adult FR.

BTW, Hickman revealed that Child Franklin revived Well-Fed Galactus, not Adult FR. He stated that ' the Adult only used the ball's energy Child FR saved up to revive Well-Fed Galactus, meaning the energy he used to make Galactus his herald was Child FR's, which is consistent with what happened in the Abraxas Arc, because he does the exact same thing. The energy Adult FR had on his own he used to fight the Mad Celestials He still scales via beating down the Mad Celestials . Now, if this doesn't get accepted, I'm moving on to the bigger guns I have saved up but planned on revealing much later in case the upgrade didn't get accepted .

Well, it is a valid point, although to me it also sounds like a potential characteristic massive Marvel inconsistency, given that well-fed Galactus is generally not portrayed at anywhere near a High 1-B level, but again, I am not the best at attempting to straighten out the Marvel powerscaling, so it depends on what Matthew thinks.

Considering the next scan after the Multiverse of Infinite Levels says All Possible Worlds/Universes, I would say both have the same problem. Same thing with Strange Tales/ Man-Thing . They say Every Levels of Reality/Creation, then immediately in the same scans says Universes. A mindscrew at best.

Yes, as you know, I also find Marvel powerscaling very confusing, so I leave it to Matthew nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back