• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus 1/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i saw the last blog who Ups Galactus to 2/A, but his Tier still Wrong, and I'll use the Tier System to Up him

"Characters that have no dimensional limitations."

Galactus don't have dimensions (https://imgur.com/NFKhnYT) .

"Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space."

He's a single being, and Beyond Space-Time (https://imgur.com/RLMZbk6)

There isn't any reasson to Galactus not stay in Tier 1A, all thing are composed by Eternity and Death, but Galactus it isn't, he transcend Eternity and Death (https://imgur.com/xh3THiF)

And have other point, The Ultimate Nullifier are linked with Oblivion, this object has the power to send the being directly (https://imgur.com/e0zQQLg)

So why the Galan it's not 1A, if he has feats (like this who i posted, and other) to be one

The first scan is from "Spider-Man and the Secret Wars". It is not a part of regular continuity, consists of the Enchantress speculating, and is taken out of context as far as I remember, as she was really commenting on Galactus' true relative physical size.

The second is part of a crossover with the Ultimate Marvel universe, but Galactus was never displayed as anywhere remotely approaching a 1-A scale within it, so we have to assume that what was intended is that he transcends regular universal space-time.

The third simply reiterates that he is the balancing function between Eternity and Death within the local universe. It is also not proof of 1-A.

The Ultimate Nullifier erases people from existence. A 1-A rating is not remotely necessary for that.

In addition, it would completely contradict Galactus' established power levels.

"The first scan is from "Spider-Man and the Secret Wars". It is not a part of regular continuity, consists of the Enchantress speculating, and is taken out of context as far as I remember, as she was really commenting on Galactus' true relative physical size."

This don't change anything, he have been always work with the fact that he has no dimensions, and the second Scan proves that.

"The second is part of a crossover with the Ultimate Marvel universe, but Galactus was never displayed as anywhere remotely approaching a 1-A scale within it, so we have to assume that what was intended is that he transcends regular universal space-time."

How he transcendes just regular space and time if he transcendes all space and time, being one across all realitys, only having minor forms how Eternity create to Abraxas doesn't escape

"The third simply reiterates that he is the balancing function between Eternity and Death within the local universe. It is also not proof of 1-A."

No, it's says with all letters he transcends Death and Eternity, trying to negate this it's the same try to negate the Hq.

"The Ultimate Nullifier erases people from existence. A 1-A rating is not remotely necessary for that."

Don't only erase, the powers is linked with the Oblivion, Oblivion it's 1A like other Entitys who can stay there (Beyonders)

"In addition, it would completely contradict Galactus' established power levels."

All things i post here are repeated a lot of times, so don't make any senses negate this, and other thing, the balancing function between Eternity and Death it's In-Betweener, who need to be 1A too, because he represents the daulitys, but transcends the same

We need far stronger proof than out of continuity speculation, and hyperbole that completely contradicts normal Galactus's usual power levels for this kind of ridiculously massive upgrade. My apologies, but this is rejected. Please do not bring up the subject again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back