• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galacta vs Medaka Kurokami

UGH! idk...

I don't see any resistances on Galacta's profile so...All Fiction and Bookmaker 1 shot?

Is this bloodlusted?

Can galacta put Medaka down for good?

Galacta however wouldn't.

However this is going to go very, terribly wrong.

@Veloxtr0kore get back over here and debate Veloxt

54D4E3DA-F442-4EFA-8740-777608A82474.jpeg

Firephoenixearl said:
Which are?
Where to start:
1. Despite the effectiveness of All Medaka abilities, she only can destroy the moon.
2. Accordingly, the question arises: will it pull the enemy of this caliber so easily?
3. Also, Gali has enough strength, so i would say that the fight is close to a draw.

Arekusuripa said:
Where to start:
1. Despite the effectiveness of All Medaka abilities, she only can destroy the moon.
2. Accordingly, the question arises: will it pull the enemy of this caliber so easily?
3. Also, Gali has enough strength, so i would say that the fight is close to a draw.
Ugh...u do know Medaka is a "hax" fighter right?

As for that "moon" thingy...https://streamable.com/j9k4g (All Fiction in action, that is a much weaker version of the one Medaka has btw).

@Of this caliber...what do u mean? Tier? Cus not only did Medaka use to have a tier 2-C before getting changed to Unknown, but she has fought plenty of tier 2 characters.

@Strength....being strong will literally mean u'r not even qualified to fight Medaka, i mean being simply strong (even against much weaker characters like Gagamaru they said "being simply strong is already a weakness).

Gezzus, Fire. Did you even read Galacta's feat list? I'm having trouble believeing even you would argue for Medaka at this point. Galacta's Cosmic Awareness hard counters anything and everything Medaka has. She could probably see, literally see, All Fiction comming and eat the energy used by it. And fyi, I'm pertty sure when Galacta eats, it's not physical with her mouth. She's absorbing the energy of a thing, which, by the way, would be a pretty effective way to defeat Medaka. All Fiction is activating automatically after that considering it also got absorbed. And, before you bring it up, all of my previous arguments go for Book Maker too.

In conclusion, This is a Stomp and the thread should be closed.

Last bit of input, can she do anything against instant stuff? All Fiction is instant, can she "eat that"?

Also Quantum wouldn't work agaisnt all fiction, the wiki says "particle of a physical quantity". All Fiction is basically a scisor on time of some sort.

Also "eat" all fiction. I may have missed some important feat but i don't see any feat of her eating the energy behind hax (that doesn't require energy) that affects the past. It was all usually energy from stuff done in the present, not literally change of past.

Galacta indeed eats the entire Medaka Box verse. She has actual feats that are far beyond anything in M.Box.

All Fiction's unquantifiable reality warping will do nothing on her.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Galacta indeed eats the entire Medaka Box verse. She has actual feats that are far beyond anything in M.Box.
All Fiction's unquantifiable reality warping will do nothing on her.
So she has feats of eating hax in past timelines?

I was gonna say this is a laughable shit stomp in Galacta's favor, but Apies kinda already did that.

Galacta would literally be able to make All Fiction useless with a ******* thought, and then proceed to turn her into energy.

And for the fun of it let's use a bit of A>B>C.

Galacta is beating The Daughter, who is by an infinite degree better then someone who stomped Medaka

I didn't puer her doe. Also Rias and Stella (RKnC) > Medaka doe. Im willing to make a vs battle on that xD.

Also as for the null, u mean like "eating"? And can she "eat" something with mechanics like that of All Fiction?

Back