• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaim novel

Kamen rider gaim novel page 48-49

First of all,the colors.

Every color swallowed him.

And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.

Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.

It was like an eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.

Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape. At the beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.

With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.

Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”. All time, all space was spreading in front of him.

Delight, ecstasy, encompasses him. On that moment, he become an existence who near the level of omniscience. Lost his flesh’s vessel, his soul flies, and he reach beyond humans.

The colors explode again, ranging sentation. And,silence.

When he realized, it was the scenery of the battle.

Warrior-like being are fighting. He knew the device that was on someone’s waist.

Sengoku driver.A system which was developed by a certain young genius . The cause on how he become like this. If so then that warrior-like being, can it be the Armor Rider in his idea?

But it’s not just like that. There are also other battlers who wore mask and armor. There is a device which is also on someone’s waist that looked like Sengoku driver. But those are the system which he doesn’t know.

“warrior world-should i call it like that?”

He looks back at the sudden voice. Before he realizes it,there was a strange man stood there.

“Sometimes this kind of world is born when possibilities intersect. Well, like a phantom”

That man speaks intimately. However, his sense beyond human beings does not catch the sign of a strange shape of a man.

This man is not human. No, even life in first place. A more paranormal being,a concept. God, devil, or.

“…….Who are you?”

“Well, there is no point in being asked for a name here.I can only say ‘me’. Forcingly speaking……I used to be called a snake”

For a moment, he became like a snake……he(Kudo) felt it’s interesting. A paradise snake that misleads human to eat forbidden fruit.

But that perception would not be correct either. The true identity of this man is something beyond human intelligence. Perhaps humans cannot fully understand this man. Even if he is more than human being.

“It doesn’t matter about me.That is not important.The important thing is…..you are in front of me now. Kugai Kudo”

“Why my name….” (He must don’t know why this man know his name)

He doesn’t answer the question of Kugai. The man points to the waist of Kugai.

“The power of Helheim that you used for the start-up experiment of the Sengoku driver………Lockseed?It’s Ryoma Sengoku’s approach to mimic the golden fruit. As a result you died as a human, but your existence has reached even a higher dimension, like the ‘woman of the beginning’. It is interesting. To humanity you are something like Kougane”

“……Kougane?”

Kugai can not understand what this man is talking about. But he know one thing. This man who calls himself the snake is trying to guide him.

“You have the same power as the overlord. How do you gonna use that power?”

“I…….”

“If you’re aiming for the final destination of evolution, i’ll show you the potential. Now take it. The power of warrior and creation.”

In the hand of the man who offered it, a device that seem to be an extension of the Sengoku driver and a lock that imitated the blood-colored fruit.

The extended hand-The temtation of the snake-He,Kugai Kudo………

“…..Yes. I’m always watching over you”

The snake laughs.

Last edited:
Kamen rider gaim page 143-144
First of all,the colors.

Every color swallowed him.

And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.

Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.

It was like an eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.

Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape.At the first beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.

With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.

Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”.All time,all space was spreading in front of him.

However, there can be no joy there.

While despreately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the worlds.

Countless worlds spreading infinitely.And in all of them, its history is shining.

Countless stories of countless worlds.And countless malice and hostility.

There was an evil who slaughtered like it was a game.There was something like an angel of God. There were monsters and people who used them to kill each other.

It has evolved different from Helheim. Immortal beings. Chimimoryõ who eats people. An Extraterrestrial life form that mimic human. A demon who wants to alter history.Some like a vampire.

Furthermore, it has the memory of the earth. Incarnation of desire. Enjoying the energy of the universe. Devil that arise from despair. Hundred of artificial life forms-

Countless stories of countless worlds unfold in front of him are conneted by a single proposition, with malice and hostility as a chain.

“Life is the cycle of life and death. The world is the flow of destruction and rebirth.It’s a never-ending hell.We are trapped in a ring prison”

He can hear the voice

The voice leads him to the truth,like a saint who rescues lost sentinent beings.

“Love is lost. Trapped in hatred. I can’t reach it. There is only suffering, but for me, humans will overcome it. Unleashed from the physical cage,the spirit sublimates and become one with the universe. One in all. All in one. There is no longer any anguish. This is the ultimate evolution.”

No,it’s different.

Something in him denies the word of truth spoken by the saint

He doesn’t know what it is now. His ego is terribly thin and it seems to melt into the world and disappear at any moment.However,even so, that “something”-something that could not be hand over, something important that desprerately resisting.

The saint ridicules his struggle.

“No different. That’s what you know best”

The colors explode again. Raging sensation. And silence.
Kamen rider gaim novel 147-148-149
Swallowed by the shadow,sinking in between, the existence of Mitsuzane melt in to the world.

……..There is a sign of someone in between .

Someone was holding the fading soul of Mitsuzane.

Who is that? Question arise in Mitsuzane’s consciousness.

Someone answers. “Just a passing by”.

With that answer,Mitsuzane somehow guessed his true identity.

Oh, he’s definitely a “hero”.

A universal prototype that everyone has in their hearts.When powerless people have no choice but to shed tears in face of unreasonable violence-They rush like a “knight” faster than anyone else.

The passing hero asks.

You know such a man as well.

Yes,i do. Even if my existence disappears, i’m sure i’ll never forget that person.

And you are one of the knights.You must have been a hero too.

-But i’m still helpless……….

It’s too early to give up.You are still on a journey.Everyone fights himself and keep walking.

In one word,Mitsuzane remembers his former worlds.

“…………Stupid/Silly Mitchy.How old are you now?Do you know how long you’ll be walking in the future?It’s not a big deal compared to that”

A fire dwelled in the heart of Mitsuzane, who seemed to be melt into the world and disappear. “Hero” was burning in him.

The passing rider tells him.

Now,look at the world again. Countless stories of countless worlds. But there is not just malicious intent.

And the “world” spreads again in front of Mitsuzane.

There was a warrior fought while resisting during the ultimate. There was a battlefield that regained the fate of humanity from the Creator. There was a warrior who tried to stop the fight until he abandoned his life.

There was a warrior who fought to keep his dream. There was a warrior continue resisting fate to save his world and his friends. There was a well-trained demon warrior.

There was a warrior who super-accelerated and fought in the gap of time. There was a warrior who run in the timeline through a train. There was a warrior born as half of human and demon.

There was two person, a detective and a warrior. There was a warrior who wanted an arm that could reach forever.There was a warrior with his friends lived in youth.

There was a warrior who was a witch of hope. There was a detective-warrior driving a super vehicle.

Countless stories of Countless worlds. The battle wil occur in all of them.Countless grief will be filled with countless pain.

However, the world is not hell.They are the guardians of the worlds.There are heroes.And there is a hero in everyone’s heart.

Everybody can be a hero!

Mitsuzane now completely remembers who he is.

A strong feeling in his hand. A familiar lock seed was held there.

Unlock it. By the key that paving way to the breaking dawn.

Tearing the darkness, the young dragon hit the road.
Kamen rider gaim novel page 150

When he wake up,Zawame city was spreading under his eyes.

But that is not the Zawane he knows.The city was swallowed by the roots of a huge liden tree and buildings had decayed like hundred of years passed.

The scene was reminiscent of the ruins of Femshinm swallowed by Helheim.

And above all, there is no sign of moving. Not only the humans,but also birds, dogs, cats,on the contrary not even a bug.

It was a scene of a completely dead world,surrounded by greenery.

A false lord who denies the very existence of life while advocating the ultimate evolution.

The fact that this scence is spreading right infront of me…I end up in time,wasn’t i?

No,it’s not. This is not the true Zawame city.

Look up at the sky.Instead of a sun, a huge lotus flower are shining there.

This is a possibility. There are countless possibilities in the world, and when they intersect, there are times such a illusion is born.

So to speak, this is the dream world of Kugai Kudo. A hollow utopia drawn by kugai kudo.
Kamen rider gaim novel page159-160
Everyone’s eyes gathered on the echoing electronic voice.

That is Ryugen wearing new armor.Ryugen’s Sengoku driver is equipped with Genesis core and Dragon fruit energy lockseed-Of course,it was stolen from Duke who was called by Kugai in the previous battle.

The appearance of fighting with a hero in his chest is a fierce wind-Armored rider Ryugen Jimber Dragon Fruit Arms!

“…….For you”

“This is……..the end”

The arrow of energy released from Ryugen’s sonic arrow become two dragon biting Saver.

Knuckle,Zangetsu,and Ryugen. Three special move by Jimber Arms overlapped, he was finally got fattaly injured.

The gold of Saver’s armor cracks and peels off like plating. The devil cry out and explodes.

But still-

“It’s useless……….it’s useless…….!”

I can here the voice of Kugai from nowhere.

“Darkness arms………. Ougon no kajitsu…….!”

The golden glow was lost, dyed in dirty crimson and stagnant darkness, but Saver appeared unharmed.

Armored Rider Saver Darkness Arms.

“There is no way to destroy me as a golden fruit and one with the world…..Do you understand already?”

That was exactly what Kugai said. In order to stay in the real world, he needs the driver. But he has nothing to do with it now. In the first place, this is the world created by kugai himself.

Is there anyway to deal with intangible evil spirits that united with the world?

In a desperate battle,but no one gave up.

“If so,we will deal with him until he perishes”

The battle between the five heroes and the false savior continues.

Calling the repeated battles hell, Kugai himself is now trapped in hell.

This man must have surpassed life and death.

He must be a transcendent who has been released from the physical bondage and united with the whole world.

Beyond time, beyond space- but therefore he had no future.

He didn’t have concept of Creation because he didn’t have a future.

Life evolves. Evolution is creation.No matter how cruel the cosmic system was, that one thing is certain.

No matter how much a man beyond life and death, if he can’t have creativity, that’s no different from “death”.

So this man is not alive or dead, he is just dead.

He is a meaningless shadow ghost that happened to be projected in the world.

The man is fighting to eliminate the five other man who deny his thoughts.

During the battle, the man perishes many times. Repeat each time. And he will perish again.

The more he repeats, the more gold that dwells in the man lost.

Now that man has completely lost even who he is.

It’s just like hell. And that is the truth of that man.

The truth that man got is just death and nothingness. The man who has repeatedly transformed finally arrives at his true figure.

“……..Snake……….i’m lost…...guide me…….”

The image of the “snake” that once led that man. And “death” that fills the man intersects and forms.

It’s a lock in the shape of overlapping bones. The lock is opened and the voice of nothingness echoes.

“____Maja”

They don’t know how long they have fought.

It feels like it’s been an eternal time, but also like it was just a while ago.

They fight anyway. Fight. They fight through.

They were hurt and exhausted against the enermy who still came back no matter how many times they defeated him.

But they never give up. Noone is heartbroken.

This world is not hell. Because i know that i will never be alone.

We are not weak. We can go beyond the pain.

So yes. Get up to protect. For this world, not for myself.

There is no way i gonna leave this world to such a void ghost.

And the result is several defeats, perhaps tens, hundreds or thousands of times.
Kamen rider gaim novel 161-162
Countless stories of countless worlds.

Occasionally, a new world is born when possibilites intersect. It’s like a phantom- it’s certainly one of worlds.

And here the world of death envisioned by Kugai Kudo, it is also a gap between worlds.

It’s also a place where possibilities intersect.

Ryugen. Zangetsu. Bravo. Gridon. Knuckle.

There is now one shared image in the hearts of the five.

___Hero.

If there is something to protect,even it’s the end of the world, they rush like a knight of a gale.

Five people,no, the hope of everyone in humanity envisions become true gold(kogane) and crush the false gold.

People’s feeling draw that possibility and embody it as a new story.

Now,the world, tell the story!The hero of happy ending!

Last edited:
193495012_195657305745941_2161256657644888868_n.jpg

Translation:

Space-time(Kodansha Character Bunko "novel kamen rider gaim")
*Pseudo-overlord of Kugai Kudo who should have disappeared.
Become a wanderer in space-time and see/observe various worldlines.
*Encountered Sagara, Kugai Kudo was given the power of Genesis and returned to this world.

Last edited:
Back