• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omniscience doesn't apply outside of verse and he doesn't lead with that.

If it doesn't lead with that, then I'm going to vote Zeref as his self time manip cancels out what Gaiamon does with his causality and time manip and Zeref has the AP advantage+ Gaiamon doesn't resist death manip which is Zeref's signature move.

Doesn't he lead with Information Analysis? Which would tell him Zeref resist's.

Gaiamon leads with Information Analysis which takes an instant + Precog. What's stoppong him from proceeding to mindhax?

I don't understand how that stops Mindhax when all Gaiamon has to do is speak and will literally know everything Zeref can do and know his first move.

Isn't his death hax a death wave? If it is, Gaiamon can literally just fly out into space to dodge it.

He can have it spawn directly on you like he did with Natsu and Makarov in Alvarez, Hades in Tenrou and the invisible version back at the Magic Academy.

Does he always use this method? Hades in Tenrou also required movement. Can I see the two Alvarex ones?

It was the first thing he did against Hades and Makarov but not Natsu as he specifically wanted to give him a chance to kill Zeref in their first fight while their second he didn't care about killing and only wanted to enjoy the fight as he had basically won. Once Mavis was on her way, he just spawned it on Natsu but since Natsu resisted, he just restrained him.

It did. He was lecturing GH the whole time his arm was crawling into position. Then there is him vs Natsu and Makarov where he points ihis arm and they get dea.th haxed

Eh. Whatever, it seems that Zeref takes this as I assume Gaiamon being an AI doesn't make this not work.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I assume Gaiamon being an AI doesn't make this not work.
I dunno tbh, machines aren't really alive but I dunno how that applies to Gaiamon

Back