• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gabriel (Supernatural) vs Gerard Valkyrie (6-B),Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character) (6-A) and Madara Uchiha (5-B)

"There are plenty of fakes to go around" ~Gabriel in "Bring 'em Back Alive"

I can only imagine just how many fake deaths Madara will be able to handle. Also, I do not see any holy oil, Archangel Blades, or Death's Scythe in any of Gabriel's opponent's arsenals. Also, Enochian Symbols are not in the list of knowledge for Gerard, Sonic, or Madara. Last I checked, the only thing that could seal a fully charged Archangel away was Lucifer's Cage or the shackles Crowley made. From what I can tell, this battle in not in the middle of Hell, so they won't be able to shove him in if they knew how to.

Also, why do I see Gabriel sicking a bunch of **** stars on his opponents? From what I can tell, he has a thing for them. That's another thing, Sonic, Gerard, and Madara are not going to take Gabriel very seriously if he begins with Trickster shenanigans. They are going to let their guard down if all Gabriel does is screw with them for the first part of the battle before getting serious. Also, Gabriel does have plenty of fake Archangel Blades to "accidentally" drop for his opponents.

When play time is over, Gabriel will do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnptFHXgkRw

Yeah, not even Madara can dodge/defend against that with Susanoo... It is a psychic fire, meaning that Gabriel can summon fire on your body with his mind/grace. By the way, that clip was with Gabriel at barely a fraction of power! The amount of grace he got back for that move barely filled up a small tube that can hold five drops of water.

Gabriel wins.

Dzhindzholia said:
Can his time stop affect Limbo that exist in a different plane of existance?If not they just one shot everyone.
Gabriel's time powers work in several dimensions. He did it in several of his own hand crafted TV-Show dimensions in Changing Channels and normal angels have proven to do this in the real world a few times as well in seasons prior to the fall caused by Metatron (but Gabriel was unaffected by it as he still has healthy wings just like Lucifer). All Gabriel needs to do is snap his fingers if he wants to be flashy about it.

Back