• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Battle says that Toph would easily beat Gaara, but this video here says Death Battle is wrong

Everything Wrong with DEATH BATTLE! Episode (introduction)
Everything Wrong with DEATH BATTLE! Episode (introduction)

Why is Death Battle wrong if Toph has bending options for sand and metal and can sense Gaara wherever he is?

Gaara is much faster and much stronger.

Yeah...I think Bowser vs. Ganon and Erza vs. Zoro were Season 3's flops. I actually don't think Tracer vs. Scout was bad though. Having said that, it would have been nice if they used more of Scout's arsenal.

I quit the Death Battle Fanon Wiki because someone threatened to ban me simply because I made mistakes with my Death Battles. I'm not perfect at writing them but I don't think anyone is. He told me off in my Akame vs. Wolverine fight simply because I didn't include his adamantinum skeleton. He also called my Nami vs. Wario fight wrong because Nami won. I know that Wario's had moon-related feats but most of his feats contradict those. I did point out that Nami had more impressive speed and intellect feats but nobody seemed to listen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back