• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong force and Weak force by nature affects matter on a subatomic level. I believe Rep was the one who added that.

Strong and weak force are the two fundamental forces that control the nucleus of an atom. Electromagnetic and gravitational force are also technically manipulation of subatomic particles, but unlike the other two they can, and in this case do, have much less impressive applications.

Yea, I thought I was the one who discovered the subatomic stuff about strong and weakforce and was gonna bring it up in this thread but looking over the profiles it was already on them.

also,should Sunjin Lee get resistance to matter manipulation for destroying the King's Big Bang strong force attack by kicking through it?

x2 also I think the King's Big Bang was far more impressive than it seems in retrospect.Being clearly visible from china,russia, sydney, and the upper atmosphere, implied it would have flood the earth and send asia back to the stone age,it's despersion created a massive shockwave that covered all of Korea and then some.Shame it's from a God Tier.Though Dae wi's and The King's range and aoe with strongforce is bonkers, the both have at least a multi continental aoe with it.

She already nulled it and turned it to smoke. So no, she doesn't get resistance.

Yeah, he said that he was going to put Asia back into the stone age (Can't remember the exact wording). I remember doing a quick calc once and I believe it ranged in Large Planet- Star levels, depending on the blast being a hemisphere or a full sphere.

That's if he uses it, though I don't think Dae-wi would use something that destructive unless he makes like a compact and focused version even then he doesn't kill so....I dunno

Oh I remember that, but the attack that I was talking about was the Big Bang strongforce attack the King of Knox was going to do, that's the one the would've been impressive if the King of Knox wasn't high 4-C when he did it.

I don't think that would yield anything impressive even if it were calc'd since they're High 4-C ,then again I barely know shit about calcs

If it is anything higher than the current High 4-C calc it would be hella inconsistent since Daewi got weaker in Chapter 6

It wouldn't be too impressive, but it can be good supporting feat since I've seen people say that GoH is only Multi-Continental to Planet Level, plus more feats around the same power can be used agianst people claiming them as outliers too.

Sir Ovens said:
If it is anything higher than the current High 4-C calc it would be hella inconsistent since Daewi got weaker in Chapter 6
I think it would be inconsistant but I don't think Daewi being weaker in chapter 6 is true, author-nim keeps on flip flopping his power level, one minute implying he's comparable to Ilypyo and the other saying he could easily defeat Mori Dan and other saying Mori Dan is stronger than him even in that state and another showing that they're comparable to each other.He probably is only weaker when using the King's power compared to his chapter 5 counter part but stronger in martial arts and phyiscal capabilities but it's hard to tell what his true power is when Mujin and Ilpyo force him to use his powers to weaken him instead of letting us see how strong he really is.

PowerToScale said:
It wouldn't be too impressive, but it can be good supporting feat since I've seen people say that GoH is only Multi-Continental to Planet Level, plus more feats around the same power can be used agianst people claiming them as outliers too.
I do love supporting feats calcs but not many people like doing them especially if it won't yield much comparable to a character who is a tier(s) higher than what the result would yield, sadly.

I just did a quick calc again and the results where Small Star Level. Plus this is a casual King, meaning he wasn't all out nor did he have his armour suit or sword. So Base casual king is Small Star Level

PowerToScale said:
I just did a quick calc again and the results where Small Star Level. Plus this is a casual King, meaning he wasn't all out nor did he have his armour suit or sword. So Base casual king is Small Star Level
I'd recommand putting supporting calc's in a blog and have them evaluated as back up

Okay Chapter 424 raw

-Dae-wi tries to entire Mira's mind but look like he only sees her killing a couple of dudes. and then has a headache or something.

-Dae-wi stole the The King's staff from Mubong when he found it in a room full of national treasures. (Just call Satan and have him Deal with Mubong).

-Dae-wi and Jin are talking and the convo seems to be going along the lines that Mira is beyond saving and shows an image of Dae-wi punching Mira's head off.

-The smart dude is discussing something with Mori and Dae-wi about Mubong plans and has a flash back to when Mubong was with the nasa dude that said "it isn't a carbon based life form but it is alive" and then cuts to the moon and shows Buddha's body regenerating muscle and muscle fibres along his arm.

Dienomite22 said:
PowerToScale said:
I'd recommand putting supporting calc's in a blog and have them evaluated as back up
I'll probaly make one later or at some point.

Sir Ovens said:
Dear God we may get 1-A GoH via Buddha.
I'd rather we get anything between 4-A to 2-C first rather than straight up 1-A but if author-nim is really accurate with the Buddha stuff then we just might get 1-A GoH

You can't just do multipliers in 1-A though. It's not the same as tier 4 where they are all the characters are dimensionally equal to each other.

MYHERO said:
Let's slow down here. Where is this 1-A coming from exactly?
It's just coming from Buddha being a really strong religious/mythological figure irl, if he had a profile on this site it would easily be 1-A.None of this is actually hinted at in GoH as of now but the author of GoH is sometimes really accurate when it comes to mythological events,settings and themes...so that's where that's coming from.Nothing remotely solid as of right now

@PowerToScale Lmao isn't really a legit classifier as a joke. You should probably use strike throughs or ovo next time.

And also can you please get rid of that pic? It's pretty spoilery to people that don't go off of raws.

Yeah, I've seen people say Buddha is 1-A and even has evidence to Tier 0. If the author follows mythology we getting and presents evidence, we getting a new 1-A+ verse

We really should not be jumping in any bandwagons prematurely though. Most stuff of fiction references a lot of other figures accurately but most of them do not scale to them. And even if Buddha is at least sort of accurate, the wiki is probably going to throw it off as a massive outlier.

@Power Please get rid of the scan.

MYHERO said:
We really should not be jumping in any bandwagons prematurely though. Most stuff of fiction references a lot of other figures accurately but most of them do not scale to them. And even if Buddha is at least sort of accurate, the wiki is probably going to throw it off as a massive outlier.
No ones jumping on any bandwagons yet, we're just excited about Buddha's possible appearance and the implications of it story wise.

@Dienomite Of course I know that. But I needed to get that out there regardless so that even if there was a minuscule amount of solid evidence, we shouldn't get to ahead of ourselves.

Okay, ther is a link if anyone wants to see the raws. Yeah, with the 1-A is mostly just memeing considering how big of a jump in power the verse would get, the most I can see the verse being upgraded is Low-Multiversal, considering their ar at least 2 universes (Sage realm and human universe) and possibly more if the floor realms are confirmed to be universes.

My dudes, it was a joke. But in all seriousness, if Buddha comes back, we may get more stellar feats.

I asked if it was a joke and nobody told me that y'all were just memeing right after I called out the chance of that happening being very minuscule. And Dieno legit gave me a serious answer to at least consider it being possible, so how was I suppose to know y'all were just joking again? But yeah I hope Buddha has a 3-A feat that Jin and Satan can scale to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back