• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
THat wasn't SG Mori. I read the whole arc over and it's clear. Mori doesn't become SG until he absorbs the crown or limiter around his head. It explains how Mori hui got a power boost and Jin even ask is this how it's done agaisnt Saten.

The power boost agaisnt Budda was from eating Samjang. He still was being limited by the crown around his head that all gods seem to have I think. Mori Hui broke his and dispersed it in his body and it was stated while he was doing this as Lord of Heavens.

When Jin Mori did it Saten had shit himself and said he was a dimensionally higher and this is the Mori that is supreme God.

I like the writing tho of the series. He got stronger from Samjang, than he naturally got stronger from breaking the crown around his head but that wasn't found out until Mori Hui did it first

Also it seems Jin Mori legitimately has a borrowed power possibly

Yeah, true I'm pretty sure he did become SG after defeating Buddha it was stated (correct me if I am wrong).

Also When you mention the Crown thing being absorbed and becoming SG, Mori Hui did the same thing (kinda) against King... So did he become SG too or something too. He was pushed to his limit like Mori was so it was basically the same situation unless I am forgetting something. Maybe the power Increase wasn't as big since he was a clone or something. Also Mori's was shown and said to be broken or broken his, whereas Hui absorbed his. Maybe that also affected it.??

Hui ofc is naturally weaker but yes his form was the SG but he was still weaker than the original and only as strong as old Jade Emperor.

Hui broke his too it's jsut worded different for them both but it's the same because Jin states it's what he was doing

I'm confused. He didn't use hui as a borrowed for his form. He jsut used the same power as hui. He had already shed hui before that with the kick

No not in his SG form. Before that when he "turned off the universe". He didn't have Hui as a borrowed power during his SG form, well I don't think he did.

We need to kidnap a Korean native speaker and have them join this fandom so they can translate all our scans.

Indeed, 425 raw chapter looks very interesting. It seems it is going to shed a lot more lore on the gods, humans and demons and past characters and relationships. The only English words in the chapter are the "great tribulations" which the bible describes as this:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/great-tribulation/

Some people want Mori x Ahan but I feel it's been build and set up as they're brother and sister. It's kinda weird. I say Mori x Peach, but Mori x Pandora is second.

I don't mind Ahan as well. Meh I don't really care about peach that much tbh. Mori and Sujin are jsut perfect for me tbh. Like they are meant for each other

I've been rereading some parts and I must say, bones get broken a lot in this manhua. I'm wondering if there's a regen feat hidden somewhere in there.

Mori was riddled with holes against taek and there was a huge one in his stomack. Then seemingly after a while they disappeared before he went incomplete god mode. Maybe that's a good Regen feat. (Chapter 105).

The main cast should get at least some form of Regen as they have been stabbed multiple times throughout the series.

Dae-wi also has an ability that regenerate/heal lost limbs as seen with both peach's and xiochan's arms. He could use this on himself whenever needed. (Chapters 278 and 386)

The best regenerstion was seen by Satan when basically his entire got vaporized. And also was able to get his entire body back after it was completely vaporized but IDK if that would be Regen since he activated his second life just before his body was completely gone.

Cause Mubong knows gods could come back, and is trying to ask Dusik, "are you fine with having your ass handed to you on a silver platter again, if someone that strong shows up." He's really trying to talk about any gods on that level, but is using Zeus cause that's who Dusik knows the strength of and was humiliated/traumatized by. This is also right off the heels of Dusik being reminded by Dean that he's much weaker than god level fighters, so Mubong's trying to get in his head by bringing up the enemy that humiliated him before.

Blahblah9755 said:
Cause Mubong knows gods could come back, and is trying to ask Dusik, "are you fine with having your ass handed to you on a silver platter again, if someone that strong shows up." He's really trying to talk about any gods on that level, but is using Zeus cause that's who Dusik knows the strength of and was humiliated/traumatized by. This is also right off the heels of Dusik being reminded by Dean that he's much weaker than god level fighters, so Mubong's trying to get in his head by bringing up the enemy that humiliated him before.
Didn't most ignore the gods got killed dae-wi and mori barring satan and Odin?

Dienomite22 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dienomite22/Mubong_Park Updated Mujin profile, only needs a render for Chapter 6 Mujin.
Didn't have to do much on this one since Sir Ovens handled the hardest part but I updated Names, LS, Abilities, weaknesses and a few other things.Fell free to check it out and tell me if I need to correct/add something.Also, if it's accepted that the Holy Grail has existence erasure I will add that as well.
Everything looks fine. Maybe just add a photo of him after the ragnarok time skip, with his metal arm and everthing.

PowerToScale said:
Everything looks fine. Maybe just add a photo of him after the ragnarok time skip, with his metal arm and everthing.
I would add it but I don't have a render of chaper 6 Mujin

@PowerToScale

I added a chapter 6 render to the profile but be warned, it is crappy (In the process of making it it looked fine but when added to the profile it looks terrible). It's alright for now until a better one pops up

The stuff about having Princes of Natak and the King as a BP should be removed. He only had those because those were the borrowed powers nearby when he fought Daewi. The only ones he should have are the abilities that we've seen the government lending through wi-fi (like the human bomb one).

Blahblah9755 said:
The stuff about having Princes of Natak and the King as a BP should be removed. He only had those because those were the borrowed powers nearby when he fought Daewi. The only ones he should have are the abilities that we've seen the government lending through wi-fi (like the human bomb one).
I only mention them because he technically used them before.It's similiar to how Love Train from Jojo is treated on here, Funny is technically not able to use Love Train unless he's near Ticket to Ride but that isn't taken into account in versus match ups even though it's said on the profile.I could make a note that Mujin park doesn't have those Borrowed Powers abilities unless he's near those characters, or would it be better to just not have it on the profile?

Imo they should be removed entirely. With Love Train, Funny basically has Lucy/Ticket to Ride as standard equipment, while for Mubong, he just happened to be near them/fighting them on one occasion.

Alright I'll remove them but Funny doesn't have Lucy/TTR as standard equipment in the story and he has to actively be near Lucy and followe her in order to use Love Train.

Yeah, it looks like he is able to see through people. Didnt Jung do the same when he fought Dan when he realized awakened. He was able to see Dans internal injuries.

IDK about knowing if people are borrowed powers or nor is an ability.

Probably extrasensory perception. Remember, he still has the fiery eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back