• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Buddha and Mori fight. Hopefully we get see how their previous fight was like.. the video games only showed a small glimpse. Hopefully, we get more back story too on Mori when he was traveling to become buddha, before he was betrayed. Also on the sun wukong myth page one of the photo's show sun wukong with the group travelling across with Samsung and instead of sun having the gourd bottle, their pig friend did. SO maybe that could be explored as well. Since in GoH it was just kinda like he had it the entire time.

PowerToScale said:
Okay, ther is a link if anyone wants to see the raws. Yeah, with the 1-A is mostly just memeing considering how big of a jump in power the verse would get, the most I can see the verse being upgraded is Low-Multiversal, considering their ar at least 2 universes (Sage realm and human universe) and possibly more if the floor realms are confirmed to be universes.
I know the sixth floor in the divine real or palace or whatever is big enough to house a sky with clouds according to[[1]]this chapter but I don't think that means anything definitive regarding it's size, though it is not worthy

We could always pull a Dies Irae and make a crowd funded anime.

@Dienomite22

I was looking back at the chapters, the realm with the 7th owner could possibly be a universe as when Mori uses his lightning attack you can see what could possibly be stars. Otherwise it is just a swirly colourful background. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-230/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=231

The fire realm with the giant crabs and wold monsters show to have clouds and a sky, but nothing else that I can see. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-231/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=232

The 5th floor idk really know about. It looks like it has a sky. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-263/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=265

the 4th realm I can't really say or judge how big it is. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-265/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=267

the 3rd realm seems to have it's own sky as well. https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-299/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=301

Yooo I jsut realized that some of the characters during the time skip who might show high feats like never before shouldn't be considered outliers because of the removed taboo

Yooo I jsut found something interesting

I don't know if it can scale to others but one character has shown to be able to survive without a soul. The fox spirit of Park ilpyo

I want to know what happened to Dae-Wi's sister and the nurses? I feel like if Dae-Wi's sister is going to be brought back or something that she would be a general within Dae-Wi's camp.

Anyoone reading the fast pass?

Okay, I was reading the a little bit of chapter 5 and 6 and found some interesting things:

The Jin and Odin made a contract that prevents the God's from interferring with human and demon matters, Odin states that contract is the same taboo that was placed on the humans which prevented them from interfering with Gods.

Garuda and those who have had his borrowed power should have Teleportion, Hallucination/illusion creation, Time Slow,can open up a massive portal to the Heavenly realm (the heavenly realm indeed appears to be another universe) and can call down huge rocks with a ability called 'shooting star', and Passive/active resurrection (trades feathers for hp which can work after death) .He also has unseen abilities that were used off panel on Dean which are Anti gravity, solar system ice storm(don't know what that means),Lightning bolt, magic missile, serious death(idk what this means either)

Dean could have resistance to Garuda's Hallucination/illusion creation for being able to attack the illusions and make them disappear.

Jin and Mori Dan resisted Dean's precog multiple times (They're were times where Dean couldn't see Jin's attacks even with his borrowed power)

I'll bring up other things later probably because I think I'm missing other stuff.

The only ones that I think can from the guy was the abilities in the second link (of the paragraph about the kid), everything in the first link was directly because of Garuda

AstralKing7 said:
Yooo I jsut found something interesting

I don't know if it can scale to others but one character has shown to be able to survive without a soul. The fox spirit of Park ilpyo

This

Yoooo all of the gods post Ragnorak need limited invulnerability because of the taboo. Jin Mori would count when using his powers right?

Not power, no. Mori is a genuine fighter, the only thing Dean can take from Mori is his move set.

Oh. No, Dantes specifically absorb power from each other. While they can in fact absorb power from other people, it is usually done so they can face a stronger opponent and they would much rather beat their opponent with raw power.

I don't think this is an absorption resistance feat but I remember something with Mori Hui getting absorbed by a clone monkey (made from Jin's dna). I don't remember the outcome or how that was resolved but it could be something.

Did the guy from the first arc who had greed absorb energy or power from Jin Mori?? Or did Jin Mori lose anything to objects made from tam? This could potentially give him resistance to soul manipulation and life force manipulation

Jegal did try to absorb Mori, but he kicked Greed so hard that he was able to break out of it. Ilpyo was also able to do so during their fight.

They aren't inherently resistant to soul manip, R was just being to hasty with his abilities, and lost control of both of them.

YEah but it's still resistance and Saten even stopped attacking on his own, then he returned to his body. So that still falls under resistance

Also I'm somewhat off about R scaling to supreme god Mori. It's noted several times that Mori has used up all his energy in the fight with Saten plus it's also said that Mori was even going through the Rebound as well what I said above.

I think we should have a healthy key or something for supreme god Mori or a note that he is at least higher when a healthy condition.

The thing is that healthy Supreme God Mori doesn't exist in canon and is headcanon at best how strong he is. We should wait until the foretold chapter of Buddha's return before we do anything like that. Remember, we're still in revision hell until the series ends.

Healthy Supreme God Mori has only fought Buddha and we don't know how strong Buddha was and or how their battle went. Plus off a couple statements ragnarok Mori, Satan and R could be relative and maybe stronger than past SG Mori and Buddha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back