• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior / Xenoverse questions

- If enraged Beerus is > Demigra, wouldn't this be Final Form Demigra, since it was implied by the end of XV, they ( Beerus and Whis ) saw the entire end battle.

- Where did they state that enraged Beerus > Demigra ? I've seen the entire game... Never once implied that.

- Whis oneshotting other 2-B's... May I ask where is this stated, and a scan ?

I'd like to put him in a fight, but can't do such until I know more

Beerus never considered Demigra a worthwhile threat and went to sleep as soon as he could (He at first offered to kill Demigra and just be done with it). And Whis could 1-shot Beerus, who is the same being as stated before, to not even consider demigra a worthwhile fight.

It depends on whetever the unused sound files are still reliable and accepted.

Demigra in his sound files states that he is "happy that Beerus is there and that he will crush him" in his Final Form. So If accepted he would potentially at least scale somewhat to Beerus (if interpreted literally).

If not then it is unknown if he would 100% scale to Beerus but it should be noted that the Future Warrior fought against Supressed Beerus and Whis even before his Final fight against Demigra. Also In one of the PQ's he fight them again and after he defeats Beerus he powers up even further and gets defeated agai.

So If we leave the statement out then Demigra and FW would still scale somewhat to Beerus even if it isn't his absolute full power but very close indeed. Also an in game quote by SSJ4 Gogeta makes him say that he "now believes he can take on Beerus" and in Xenoverse GT takes place after the BoG arc. And in one of the PQ's FW defeats Gogeta and in the main story FW is at least = SSJ4 Gogeta.

As for Whis...well the scaling is almost exactly like in canon and Whis can easily one-shot Beerus and defeat him while supressed and in Xenoverse/Heroes, Beerus would be 2-B via scaling and feats/statements.

Also i should mention that I was the one who changed the Demigra > Beerus statement in the FW2 profile since it isn't 100% explicitly stated in the game. However he should still be comparable.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
It depends on whetever the unused sound files are still reliable and accepted.
Demigra in his sound files states that he is "happy that Beerus is there and that he will crush him" in his Final Form. So If accepted he would potentially at least scale somewhat to Beerus (if interpreted literally).

If not then it is unknown if he would 100% scale to Beerus but it should be noted that the Future Warrior fought against Supressed Beerus and Whis even before his Final fight against Demigra. Also In one of the PQ's he fight them again and after he defeats Beerus he powers up even further and gets defeated agai.

So If we leave the statement out then Demigra and FW would still scale somewhat to Beerus even if it isn't his absolute full power but very close indeed. Also an in game quote by SSJ4 Gogeta makes him say that he "now believes he can take on Beerus" and in Xenoverse GT takes place after the BoG arc. And in one of the PQ's FW defeats Gogeta and in the main story FW is at least = SSJ4 Gogeta.
I'm personally a bit skeptic about using PQs since they can be completed before the main story.

Beerus told post game Future warrior 2 that he is still far stronger than him. And post game said the fight was boring to them, so they considered Demigra fodder

2-B Beerus and Whis would be in the Video game continuity.

Man...Xenoverse is pretty inconsistent with its feats and statements. At least Heroes has clear cut scaling.

Well Beerus has his feat of supposedly creating the world and that it was required the power of all time and space to match his power. He is also superior to Shenron who in fusions merged all timelines into one world.

Back