• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) vs Bloom (Winx Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future_Warrior_2_%28Manga%29_Render.png

vs

Butterflix_Bloom.png

A rare DB character with hax takes on a haxxed fairy which stomped Zeno and hence soloed the canon DB verse. Can the rare DB character with decent hax win?

Both 2-C forms (2-B for FW if it helps him)

Speed Equalised

FW is bloodlusted while Bloom is in character

Fight takes place in the World of Void

Sorry in advance if this is a stomp

Well, if that's so, then FW would use the strongest attacks at first and besides, FW don't need to take care of himself, as he could easily go berserk because don't matter what happens, he would just regenerate himself, and the only way to actually kill him would be destroying the universe, but Bloom is in character, so she can't unless plot demands that FW have some weakness, which he apparently doesn't have

Besides transmutation and BFR, I can't really see Bloom winning. Most of her attacks can't get past Mid-Godly regen and FW is bloodlusted, so he fires off his most powerful Hax as an opening move, which Bloom either reflects or dodges until she inevitably gets hit. Bloom's BFR doesn't really work because of FW's dimension travelling (vice shout) and transmutation can possibly put down FW but if it's more akin to total matter destruction then FW would just come back from his regen. This is not including that FW is fairly high in terms of AP, and with stats amp he'd definitely have the potential to 1-shot Bloom. FW 6 or 7/10. It's also no help that FW's data analysis gives him access to her moves, which most of hers are self explanatory via name alone.

Why would you bloodlust only one character?

Anyway, what does FW have for reality warping and higher dimensional manipulation.

Sir Ovens said:
Why would you bloodlust only one character?

Anyway, what does FW have for reality warping and higher dimensional manipulation.
Well, Bloom cannot bypass Mid-Godly regen AFAIK

Then it's a stomp. When one character can't kill the other, it's a stomp.

Put FW against something his own size, like Monika, Simon the Digger, or maybe even Dialga.

Sir Ovens said:
Then it's a stomp. When one character can't kill the other, it's a stomp.
Put FW against something his own size, like Monika, Simon the Digger, or maybe even Dialga.

Threads were already made for Dialga and Simon the Digger. I think FW was winning against Simon and, iirc, a stalemate against Dialga.

Also, Bloom casually solo'd the cano DB verse since she curbstomped Zeno. I figured bloodlusting FW would make the match a bit fairer.

If this is a stomp in FW's favour, then I'll put Bloom against Xeno Goku, which should be more fair.

Dude. Non-canon DB makes regular DB look like a joke. Non-canon DB has what characters in canon DB lack at their tiers, hax, and FW has that in spades.

Seriously, put him up against Monika, I have an actual arguement for that.

This is a stomp.

You are putting a 2-B with mid-godly regen against a Low 2-C.

I doubt FW would let Bloom BFR him either, since all BFRs in Winx Club aren't fast. (One that would actually matter required it's targets to get trapped).

This is a stomp and this thread should be closed.

Technically the OP states that the main key being used is his 2-C key.

Although yes this is kind of a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back