• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior Xenoverse 1 Revision ( Somewhat Minor )

Future Warrior XV
Hello everyone ! I am Minus the Child of Omnipotence. However, most know me on this site as Seed. I have been studying Xenoverse's scaling for quite some time now, and i believe it is about time to take things into heart. My revision is not to be something on an large scale, but rather addding unto the reasoning for Future Warrior's power, as well as a possible new key .This is my first attempted revision . Well... Here we go.
- This is for the GT timeline within the story , after Demigra's end.

- GT Goku scales to SSJ3 Goku Post-God essence. How exactly ? Goku recognizes Beerus from the GT Timeline. . This means that he remembers him from BOG arc within the story, which does not retcon him having God Essence in base form ( At least within Xenoverse ) . They also say within GT Timeline Story Mode that Demigra is gone, meaning that this version of Goku takes place well after the supposed death of Demigra. Future Warrior fights several entities whom rival or at the very least surpasses SSJ3 Goku Post-God Absorption ( Remember, Regular GT Goku s SSJ3 Level in base form. GT Goku in Xenoverse is SSJ3-Post God Essence in Base Form ) , which means him beating any of the supposed baddies in that storyline ( stronger or as strong as his base form in GT Xenoverse Timeline ) , Future Warrior definitely scales to. Demigra remembers Goku, but not vice-versa ( Which makes sense, considering that they explain that in Xenoverse 2 that his memory was wiped as soon as the battle with Demigra ended. )

- SSJ4 Gogeta is incredibly , ridiculously strong in Xenoverse 1 & 2 . In fact, He is so strong that Beerus is amazed at his power & SSJ4 Gogeta believe that he

could beat Beerus. In comparison,Beerus does not believe Demigra to be that great of an threat . So this quite literally means that SSJ4 Gogeta is vastly superior to Demigra, via heavy implications from Beerus himself. So in Xenoverse 2, SSJ4 Gogeta sits between Demigra and Beerus . So, he is incredibly high on the Low 2-C Scale.

- The Future Warrior and SSJ4 Gogeta fight massively amped versions of Super 17 , Omega Shenron , and Baby Vegeta, whom were amped to such an ridiculous extent that each were on par with SSJ4 Gogeta. It required both of them to be at their best to stand a chance. After the battle, Future Warrior was very tired, but so was SSJ4 Gogeta, whom reverted as soon as the fight was over.

- In short, i believe Future Warrior should receive a new Low 2-C key for GT Timeline , which takes place only within Xenoverse 1 timeline. It also means that he gets new reasoning. ( At least comparable to SSJ4 Gogeta, and fought an tag-teamed match with said fusion with 3 amped entities whom compare to SSJ4 Gogeta's raw power , who is so powerful that Beerus praises his power, which he does not for Demigra. ) . I would like feedback, and if some mod were to close it, please explain why. Thank you for your time.

I might agree about these, but i have two questions. The first is, is the Xenoverse 1 game following the anime or the manga continuity since the stats for Future Warrior 1 and 2 are different? and the second is, are the conversations about Gogeta present in the original japanese version?.

Thank you, Dark. Anyways... Future Warrior from Xenoverse 1 follows anime lore , Xenoverse 2 strictly follows the movies lore. I will have to look for Japanese versions . But, for SSJ4 Gogeta quotes , in the English version , are exactly identical for XV1 & XV2 .

Thanks, I will shall revise the profiles like in order to follow the anime timeline. It's not implied in the game if Gogeta is superior to the Future Warrior or they are superior to Beerus since his full power is never implied here. Beerus dislikes Demigra, so he will not say something about this power, also Demigra was confident on taking on Beerus, but i can agree that both Future Warriors are comparable and he was low 2-C in the GT timeline.

Awesome. Thank you kindly. However, that is why I said between Demigra and Beerus for both Gogeta and Future Warrior in the GT Timeline. It was not shown or even implied that they are stronger than Beerus, but I was implying at Future Warrior and Gogeta are closer to Beerus than Demigra is.

Thank you Dark. However, i just have one very slight problem. Harming Whis... where exactly would that place the Future Warrior in terms of hierarchy ?

I think the future warriors at their best with the ultimate form are above the gods of destructions and close to the angels.

That's what I gathered as well. One, considering Whis said that the Future Warriors had potential that Goku & Vegeta can dream off, and was implied heavily they have an superb learning curve and tends to grow very fast. In Whis' mentorship, he literally went from Final Form Mira Level to Above Demigra Level to Above Beerus. Especially from hurting Whis, something I doubt even Beerus can duplicate, and considering how surprised Whis was, we can't ignore it.

No. Chronoa page is still here, i know she is not that match of a fighter, but she was able to defeat Demigra [Before he became a Demon God] and his companions in the past, which should suggest she is superior to Super Saiyan Broly and comparable or superior to non-canon Shin, who scared Piccolo, who fought non-canon Cell Jr.

@Dark649.You realize something? It is implied this is done in Base form. During that entire training with Whis , your not aloud to use any transformations at all. This means that throughout that entire time, managing to harm Whis, it was done in base form. Even in base, he is much stronger than Beerus post-Whis training... God....

The Future Warriors potential is higher than most of the creatures and species in Xenoverse only the strongest angels and Zen'o are above them, which is very impressive.

Isn't the GT Saga not canon to Xenoverse, since it's DLC?

Unless we view it as canon due to having it's own story missions or something, of course

I think its the same as the Universe 6 Tournament and the possible Goku Black Xenoverse 2 Arcs DLC's, they are more as a optional cano.

Alright, well, they'd have the Low 2-C key either way, so I suppose it doesn't really matter

I agree. Just being below the Angels and Zeno is beyond impressive.

I also agree with Dark649. And yes @JustSomeWeirdo, they'd be Low 2-C, just that Future Warrior on Xenoverse 2 is on the incredibly high end Low 2-C even in Base Form.

Back