• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior vs. Xeno Goku

Inconclusive, I think. Goku can Seal, FW can Transmute, but both don't necessarily lead with their hax.

There's no way to tell who shoots first.

I'd say Xeno Goku takes this, as he's massively above baseline. Since he one shot the kid who beat Demigra. And DG Demigra is significantly more stronger then his Xenoverse Counter part.

Xeno Goku should be far superior to Heroes Demigra, who is stronger than Xenoverse Demigra, who is around FW's level.

Goku should take this.

How is Heroes Demigra Stronger than XenoVerse Demigra?

Aren't they both just scaled from statements of countless worlds?

Heroes Demigra also has his Makyoukya Form which is stronger than his Form he uses in Xenoverse

Also I go for Goku, he was able to toy around with Final Form Demigra in base and only needed SSJ for Makyoukya Demigra

Add on Shenron Mode and Spatial Manipulation(Which includes Time Manipulation in the space and Summoning Meteors) and sealing

Bump.

Also of note, Future Warrior is 2-B because of scaling to Future Warrior 2, who fought a enraged Beerus, Bardock, Mira and other stuffs. Not scaling from Demigra.

i Vote Goku because he has God ki, Sealing, and Immortality by Shenron mode, and can one punch the DBH Multiverse if He wants to, I don't think he would want to though.

Back