• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior 2 Ability Justifications

Also I '''''think''''' the Matter Manipulation comes from one of Janemba's skills in which he can materialize a sword.

So non-combat applicable matter manip. Pretty big difference than being able to atomize someone at a whim, which is what combat applicable matter manip can do.

Also that description of Absolute Zero isn't real absolute zero. "Lowering your body temperature" to freeze anyone on contact isn't AZ at all. If it was the user would get reduced to dust.

So AZ goes to Ice Manip, which he already has, Power Null has no source, and Matter Manip only allows for weapon creation and can't be used against an opponent.

I think his matter manipulation comes from the fact that he can seemingly create a power pole/sword out of nothing when he performs moves like power pole combo and brave sword attack. similar to the matter manipulation Piccolo has.

Also, going to bring this up so a whole other thread isn't needed.

We should try and make an extent for how far FW's info analysis goes. Because im seeing it be used as clear NLF in some threads.

Yeah, it's not like he can Manipulate Subatomic Particles or anythi-

Also, Homing atttack comes from Spirit Ball, Double Death Slicer, Death Slicer, and the Homing type charged Ki blast.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean....

Simon loses to basically anyone with High regen or higher
He can use reality warping and tear space and time apart. Did FW have his Mid-Godly in that fight? If not it should be a blatant win for Simon, even when they were both 2-C.

He had Mid-Godly Though he still should have only gotten an inconclusive cause Probability Manipulation is broken and stuff

He can use reality warping and tear space and time apart. Did FW have his Mid-Godly in that fight? If not it should be a blatant win for Simon, even when they were both 2-C.

RW is an aspect of probability and I never remembered him using space-Time Rip as an attack.

Nevertheless, saying what opponents FW beat or are fighting is derailing

FW's Matter Manip might scale to Janemba's, but even that was just manipulating stuff to turn into weapons.

As for matter manipulation, he has that because he can materialize things such as the power pole, rayguns and swords out of no where. Also, it is clear he is just bringing them out of no where. If he is using standard equipment he clearly pulls it out of his pocket (Such as healing capsuls)

Also, this is regarded as a Super ATTACK in Xenoverse, so it is combat applicable since he can physically do it while in the midst of battle

Ok... looking through these...

2. Ice Manipulation is fine. AZ is not and shouldn't have been added.

15. Isn't combat applicable outside of making weapons to use. Needs elaboration that he can't just scatter people's atoms.

21. Not wide-used Soul Manip. More like an Exorcism than offensive soul manipulation.

Power Null just straight-up isn't there.

Once again, he has energy null based on Tiens super soul which nullifies energy based attacks such as the kamehameha. The Soul manipulation is via soul purification and destruction

Well a citation to Tien's Z soul and the effect against energy should be noted. Power Null is one of the most powerful abilities out there if it is powerful enough. It needs to be noted that FW can't just walk into a battle and nullify everything the opponent has.

And purification is fine, but it only destroyed Janemba because he was infesting someone. Cal agreed with this earlier; it should be treated as a very niche ability. He can't just throw it at someone who is normal and destroy them.

You can use it during missions and PQ's (Which are canon to the story) and basically any time. Obviously it isn't insta-kill otherwise it would make every mission easy

It shouldn't even matter if it is. He clearly uses it on his opponents. The description of the attack is even if he misses, it will explode and cause damage.

In Boss raids, the soul punisher automatically pushes back the giant, evil induced Ki blast which other ultimates fail to do

Edit: It doesn't even kill Janemba instantly, when canon to history (the point of the game is correcting history), it does. So the characters surviving is game induced, because again, insta-kill in the game is overpowered

"In Boss raids, the soul punisher automatically pushes back the giant, evil induced Ki blast which other ultimates fail to do"

Well that goes for it being an evil-killing exorcism attack. Either way it looks like it doesn't just destroy someone's soul outright, no matter what. I am fine with it being an Evil-Destroying Soul Attack.

I know we don't accept Heores as a part of Xenoverse like we do for Xenoverse.

However, Shroom has the same attack in Heroes, and he can use it on Goku and Vegeta

I just want justifications. If they have some I'm fine, but high end abilities like Matter manip and Power Null can't be played with. If they are strong enough they are insta-wins in some matches. Same with AZ.

@Assault Well I just got done leaving Ryu a message. He'll tell you if the abilities have some justifications or not.

Agreed, some of the stronger abilities need to be explained. This is an vs battle indexing site after all, combat oriented abilities should get priority and explanation.

I can add justifications if needed

For Energy null (Via Tiens super soul, can nullify energy based attacks. Shown to completely nullify the Kamehameha)

Matter manipulation (Can materialize rayguns, magic induced swords and the power pole as part of his super attacks)

Energy Null is not Power Null though, it's advanced energy manipulaiton. Power Nullification is disabling an entire ability completely. Touma disabling Accelerator's vector shield is Power Nullification.

Back