• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Mai vs Huey Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I know that I said that I plan to revise Huey's tiering, but for now, I'd like this to be discussed. Both are in character, Mai has access to all of her weapons, and speed is not equalized.
Hueyfreeman-jpg
Mai Render

Huey's skill are incredible, but he is still young and probably not as skilled as future Mai, however I could be wrong as he was able to take on bushido brown for a little bit with the black power fist, if the match was speed equalized he would lose barely, however since it's not his speed dominates Mai and with his skill and Arsenal will come out on top easily.

This does not seem like a fair match to me at all.

Mai's AP is only Peak Human, which means her hits will do absolutely nothing. Assuming they'd even land which they never would due to the giant, unequalized speed difference

Her standard weapons are only Wall level, so they won't do much to Huey's Wall level+ durability either.

Even if they would, Huey could easily dodge said firearm shots as well.

Mai's 8-B with bombs takes prep to get ready and if taking that into account, then this becomes a stomp in the other direction.

I'm really sorry Cal, but I might have to close this.

@Ryu he could speed equal this match for fairness, that way the odds are more equal and harder to decide.

Speed Equal and taking away bombs probably won't help make it better either. As Mai is still only Peak Human with Wall level firearms and Wall+ dura. Plus Huey could just overpower Mai, take away her guns or even destroy them. So Mai can't hurt Huey but Huey can hurt her.

Ryukama said:
Speed Equal probably won't help make it better either. As Mai is still only Peak Human with Wall level firearms and Wall+ dura. Plus Huey could just overpower Mai, take away her guns or even destroy them. So Mai can't hurt Huey but Huey can hurt her.
Like I explained Huey is very skilled, but he is still young and future Mai should have a lot of training, I'm not saying she wins but she still has a lot going for her. Her guns may not kill Huey but they sure as hell could hurt him and stun him for a while, when he was kicked into the wall by bushido brown he passed out almost instantly, Mai has a good fighting chance all we need to do is speed equal.

@Grudge Being a good fighter does not allow you to hurt someone who's dura is hundreds to thousands of times greater than your physical AP.

A black belt isn't going to destroy a tractor with a kick because he is "very skilled."

If Huey's dura is listed as Wall+, then her firearms won't do much against him. And if they did he can destroy the guns by hitting them, or grapple them out of Mai.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Like I explained Huey is very skilled, but he is still young and future Mai should have a lot of training, I'm not saying she wins but she still has a lot going for her. Her guns may not kill Huey but they sure as hell could hurt him and stun him for a while, when he was kicked into the wall by bushido brown he passed out almost instantly, Mai has a good fighting chance all we need to do is speed equal.
Skill is irrelevant when Huey's AP and Durability are significantly higher.

I need to find a better match for these two... Only one I can think of is BoS Kid Goku vs Huey (speed equalized) and Future Mai vs Past Mai (no items)

I guess I have to agree on that Ryu, I rechecked his fight with bushido and he indeed survived the kick through the wall and only was unconscious for a little while. Plus we still have the kickball feat that needs to be calc'd. I'll close this right now on your word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back