• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu vs Rosalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how 5-D works. That's just multiple timelines, which is still in the boundaries of 4-D.

Well, If Rosalina cant manipulate multiple timelines, i could see Zamasu expanding to other ones.

Also, Zamasu manifested thru all dbs universes, i think he has an edge on Rosalina by numbers alone.

Rosalina reset the universe effortlessly, and Dragon Ball does not have as many timelines (only 12 if I'm right).

Was it really a problem that he was embodies multiple? Could not she reset one at a time?

Btw, should not she be "At least Low 2-C" because of the ease she had for this? And if Zamasu is multiple timelines, why isn't 2-C?

if Rosalina can reset the future universe 7 then she win

omini king destroyed future universe 7 to kill Fusion Zamasu and he(omini king) did nothing to present universe 7

I don't know about the other universes, but in the manga it's stated there are 5 parallel universes/timelines, though the manga and anime are 2 completely different takes on the story, So that can be taken with a grain of salt.

Because he manifested as at most a building sized entity compared in the current universe and got defeated by Zeno's casual Low 2-C attack. Even if manifested as a galaxy sized entity he wouldn't be 2-C. You have to remember that it's a universe. What he showed in the current timeline is so minuscule compared to the universe that it isn't funny.

The real cal howard said:
Because he manifested as at most a building sized entity compared in the current universe and got defeated by Zeno's casual Low 2-C attack. Even if manifested as a galaxy sized entity he wouldn't be 2-C. You have to remember that it's a universe. What he showed in the current timeline is so minuscule compared to the universe that it isn't funny.
If that's it, then I keep my opinion about Rosalina being able to reset it.

And Rosalina shouldn't have a "At least" in her profile?

Alien X has a similar feat and is "At least Low 2-C"...

I'm gonna revive this thread to say that Zamasu is only Low 2-C because he was killed before he was able to go into 2-C territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back