• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu vs Rosalina

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized. They fight because Zamasu is pissed that a mortal like Rosalina has become an actual god. Rosalina is bloodlusted because he light if absalon'd a Luma. Which of these gods will take the other down?

Zamasu fusion by naironkr-dao3yur
Rosalina

Why pit a 3-A characters vs a Low 2-C one? Atleast use the Low 2-C version of Zamasu. Or are you using the low 2-C version?

I assume this is the 2-C versions, FTW, as Cal doesn't (usually) make stomp matches.

Rosalina should be able to reset, but doesn't Zamasu affect past and future timelimes with his existence? Shouldn't that be above what Rosalina can reset?

Besides does Rosalina's reset even kill people, like for instance did she reset Bowser out of existence with it? Or is this the same kind of reset as pressing New Game in Undertale?

Assuming speed is equalized this gets hard, Zamasu will probably be affected by the reset, however, considering how he spreads to other universes, I'm not sure that he'll be completely affected (Considering Rosalina is only Universe + and not Multi-Universe), which makes this kinda speculative to what the result would be, but I'm thinking somewhere the lines of the creation of an Alt. Zamasu, although that's speculation. Then again, considering Zamasu is spread throughout the timeline, including the future, it is entirely possible that resetting the universe has no effect on Zamasu, in which case I'll give it to Zamasu so

4.5/10 Zamasu, 4.5/10 Inconclusive, 1/10 Rosalina

Sounds Inconclusive to me based on reasons above, unless speed is Unequalized in which case Zamasu should take it.

Both of them have other abilities other than reset and omnipresence... I mean, there's ki vs cosmic energy. Both can clone. One is capable of possession. Etc.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Since when does Zamasu have his existence across other universes? I thought it was only the timeline of U7.
"the timeline of U7" that's more than one universe. And you could also argue that he was spreading throughout the other 12 universes, because Zen'o nuked the whole Trunks timeline, I.e. all the 12 universes.

FTW395 said:
"the timeline of U7" that's more than one universe. And you could also argue that he was spreading throughout the other 12 universes, because Zen'o nuked the whole Trunks timeline, I.e. all the 12 universes.
What other universes does U7 have? And IIRC it was never stated Zeno erased all 12 in that timeline, its only being assumed he destroyed all 12. More implies he just destroyed that timelines U7

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
What other universes does U7 have? And IIRC it was never stated Zeno erased all 12 in that timeline, its only being assumed he destroyed all 12. More implies he just destroyed that timelines U7
Well every timeline of U7 is a universe in itself.

Well, obviously normally Zamasu blitz, just putting that out there. But speed equalized, depends on if you think her reset will fully erase him or not. Since she is only Universal+ reset, while Zamasu spread across Trunks entire future, which had to be nuked and erased, it would imply that he was minimum across all 12 macrocausms for the timeline, and he was actually begining to spread to other tiemlines to as well, so his reach was multi Universal easily and therefore I don't think a reset will finish him. Also he can still kill her to of course jsut as fast. So I'm giving it to Zamsu due to larger reach and the fact he was still growing in power, so would only get strogner and bigger the longer the match goes. Also i don't know as if she could even trump his immortality with a reset anyway since it took a multi-unviersal zeno to do it.

Considering this is 2-C Zamasu, I don't think possession is going to cut it. Plus, Rosalina only reset one universe, and there is no evidence she could do so to the timeline. In which case, Zamasu technically cannot be affected by Rosalina's strongest attack. Meanwhile, Zamasu can easily effect her. Rosalina's in a fight against a multi-universe.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt, however. She can create barriers to become nearly invulnerable. But that will only last so long. Who knows how powerful 2-C Zamasu would have become. I seriously can't see Rosalina winning this; I'm voting Fusion Zamasu.

Considering Rosalina also reset the universe in which every single chronological event that happened in it prior to the destruction was restored and as if nothing at all had happened, I believe it's quite safe to say she can reset a timeline. Or else she wouldn't be Tier 2.

Zamasu also isn't 2-C. He's Low 2-C. The exact same tier as Rosalina.

And why are you dismissing Rosalina resetting a timeline as speculation while using the presumptuous "who knows how powerful 2-C Zamasu would have become" as an argument point?

Rosalina also never displayed any sign of effort performing this. So she can likely keep spamming timeline resets as well.

However Zamasu himself has quite a bit of abilities of his own and greater range. So I am personally uncertain for now.

@Ryu: By 2-C, I was mwaning Low 2-C, just trying to abbreviate it. Regardless, I'll be more specific from now on. Anyway, I am still going for Zamasu. You make good points, but I just don't see how simply resetting the timeline rather than annihilating it would destroy Zamasu.

But perhaps that's just me. I dunno.

I'm rather inconclusive as of right now. SD also makes some good points above.

It would come down to Immortal Soul Zamasu vs Rosalina.

Now while Rosalina is capable of reality warp, it won't exactly work because Zamasu would be in control of the Physics since he IS the Universe.

Rosalina wouldn't be able reset Zamasu, as Zamasu's soul would remain, become THAT Universe, and the fight would restart.

Zamasu has Rosalina pinned, and he'd likely destroy her with beam attacks.

Then Rosalina can just spam reset and since when does Zamasu have feats of controlling the universes physics? We would have seen that the moment he became it and then use it to eliminate Goku and the others

Given how Zamasu became that universe's space-time and Rosalina can reset it rather easily, I do not think he could survive her resets at least more than once

Yeah, but we'll also have to assume Zamasu does nothing while she spams, which as shown as Super, spamming is what Zamasu loves to do

You're also assuming that the reset will damage him. ie, he also spread to the past as well which is why I mentioned above that I don't know what would be the outcome.

Zamasu became one with the universe and his presence reached out into another as well.

I'm not entirely certain how this whole thing would work, but I think resetting the timeline Zamasu is fused with would at least do significant harm to him, even if his presence can also go into another timeline.

He still became one with the Trunks universe, so harming that should harm him as well.

As shown when Zamasu was killed by Zen'ō destroying the timeline. And even his presence in the past was killed by that.

Wasn't Zamasu only killed in the past timeline because he hadn't began fully merging with that timeline yet? he already took control of the future one in no time flat, so yeah. I'd think the present would need to be destroyed as well once Zamasu reached the point of taking over the present timeline's laws and reality

Akreious said:
Wasn't Zamasu only killed in the past timeline because he hadn't began fully merging with that timeline yet? he already took control of the future one in no time flat, so yeah. I'd think the present would need to be destroyed as well once Zamasu reached the point of taking over the present timeline's laws and reality
Again please, when did this happen?

Im pretty sure if that was the case Zamasu would have immediately tried to phase Goku and the others out of existence if he could really do that. Besides, considering how Rosalina can effortlessly reset the Universe's Space-Time, I highly doubt Zamasu has more control of it then she does when she's at least trying.

Simply look at the statements by everyone and profiles. Nothing contradicts Zamasu being able to overwrite the laws and realities of a universe. You can't say Rosalina "Has more control because she just does" when Immortal Zamasu's whole gimic is overwritting the laws of a universe

Also the fact that Zamasu will kind of just spam his lasers if Rosalina doesn't IMMEDIATELY try to reset, which she will probably die from. If she doesn't die, the next one will try to kill her. then the next one, then the next one, lets just say he kind of spams more.

I never said she has more control because "she just does". Im saying she does because she has more feats of controlling the universe and is even capable of resetting it, effortlessly.

As far as im concerned Zamasu has no feats of manipulating the universe only becoming one with it. Otherwise we would have seem him manipulate its laws and reality to fight Goku and the others before Zeno destroyed him. And even if he can, I still doubt its better than someone who can effortlessly reset all of which he controls.

@Ryu because he is also spread through the past we don't understand what would happen when reset. It could just potentially restore Zamasu to when the fight began, whereas Rosalina would be damaged. But again, we really don't know what would happen. Zeno defeated Zamasu somewhat weirdly, as shown by the fact that he also destroyed the part of him in Universe 7. Additionally, just pointing out that if Rosalina only destroys the part of him that is the main timeline, but not the little chunk that lie in an alternate universe, it may be possible that the zenkai completely overwhelms Rosalina.

The fact that Zen'ō kills all of Zamasu by nuking the future timeline indicates that destroying the timeline will destroy him entirely.

Also why wouldn't Rosalina just fight this "little chunk" of Zamasu right after she does a rest? Or spam this attack over and over? Instead of waiting for Zenkai to hypothetically become stronger than her?

I- huh.

Technically no, but at the same time he's not in a manifestation or anything, that's his true size via becoming the universe.

So I think that means Rosalina becomes Omnipresent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back