• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu Vs Future Warrior vs Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)

Hmm .. Both Future Warriors at their fullest potential, if there wasn't acausality involved, would brutally rip Immortal Zamasu's head and throw him to the sky. But, considering that their opponent is a casual, I vote inconclusive. If he decided to make himself appear concrete, they would stomp him, as they are stupidly far into the low 2-C tier. Then, at their fullest, Xenoverse 2 Future Warrior defeats 1st Future Warrior, then is let to stalemate Zamasu.

Zamasu literally has no other feats other than being one with the timeline, but Final Form Mira was a timeline. Future Warrior 2 stalemated said warrior . He then became strong enough to wound Whis , whom Demigra firmly believes is far above his paygrade, whom had Toki-Toki within him . Especially hurting Whis , which would put him so far into the Low 2-C scale than even XV Beerus would be, which is farther than Demigra would be, which would be farther than Final Form Mira, whose feat compares to Zamasu's.

Someone should really close this thread as it has been going on for ages. I don't know how to do so.

Anyways I vote inconclusive due to Zamasu's nature. Zamasu can't harm the Warriors as they are really high on the Low 2-C Scale and they can't hurt Zamasu without destroying the Timeline.

Back