• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
Dr. Eggman decides to conquer another universe without Sonic knowing to take a little break from him, he ends up in the Danny Phantom Universe where another conqueror has just been freed and regained his full power.

"It seems someone else dares to take what's rightfully mine" Pariah Dark boomed.

"What's rightfully yours is the ass kicking that's coming your way, so go back to your tomb, your majesty" Eggman said as he desplegsted his whole army.

The two then enter one of the realm doors and end up in a ghost zone looking area but it doesn't make Eggman intangible.

This is Modern Era Eggman at his strongest with his entire army against Ghost King Pariah Dark (meaning he has the crown & ring).

Battle takes place in a place that looks like the Ghost Zone.

Speed Equal.

Both are in their 4-A ends.

Egg Doctor:0

Ghost King:0

They get bored and tag team Danny Phantom(Draw):0

Last edited:
Do they all resist molecular level damage because that makes the AP gap not much of an issue plus Pariah upscales as well, plus ghost physiology pretty much makes taking him down physically a no no.

Neo Metal Sonic who's essentially composite Sonicverse and can copy anything Pariah Does and AD to become even more powerful.

And I think there's other stuff too.

Neo Metal Sonic who's essentially composite Sonicverse and can copy anything Pariah Does and AD to become even more powerful.
Unless he's proven he can copy an entire physiology that isn't in the sonic verse then I don't see that happening, and if he can, this is a literal stomp.

How would he be able to showcase copying the physiology of someone that's not in the Sonicverse if he's from Sonic? Did you mean in general?
My apologies, I ment in general. Like if he can copy something that involved turning himself into a spirit/ghost (a non-corporeal spirit entity) then sure he'd be able to copy Pariah Dark's ghost physiology and thus gain all of his abilities. And if he can at that point it's a stomp for Eggman's army via Metal Sonic alone.

After the events of Sonic Adventure, I believe he is a spirit. I think he passed on to heaven unless I'm forgetting something. I do recall scans saying Tikal and Chaos were both in a better place or smth.
Then if he still functions the same, he could potentially do it. But at that point Pariah Dark has no win conditions.

Then if he still functions the same, he could potentially do it. But at that point Pariah Dark has no win conditions.
I could be wrong about Chaos being a spirit tho. I coulda swore there was a scan that said he went to heaven or something though. I think it was speed battle?

Though even if Metal couldn't copy physiology, wouldn't he be able to copy individual abilities instead? He doesn't need to copies someone's physiology to use all their abilities in canon after all.

Though even if Metal couldn't copy physiology, wouldn't he be able to copy individual abilities instead? He doesn't need to copies someone's physiology to use all their abilities in canon after all.
Ghost abilities in Danny Phantom stem from their physiology (ectoplasmic energy which is 4-D). If he copied one, it wouldn't be the exact same (at least to some degree). Though I don't think Pariah Dark can do much even if Metal couldn't copy since he wouldn't lay a hand on him (Metal is far more skilled, stronger and Pariah's attacks aren't anything unavoidable)

Last edited:
Pretty sure Pariah Dark has no win conditions. Unless he only needs to body Eggman but that's impossible given the fact that he doesn't know which ship Eggman is on, he lacks the range to hit all of them in one shot, he's in no way getting past Metal Sonic as I've explained in my previous comment, and Eggman can BFR him. That's not including Eggman's other stuff.

Back