• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto Dragneel (Naruto x Natsu)

Vs

Kurosaki D. Luffy (Ichigo x Luffy)

Stats of the fusion = Geometric mean of their individual stats aka sqrt[(stats of A)*(stats of B)]

For example:

If character A scales to 1 Terra-Ton TNT and character B scales to 4 Mega-Ton TNT, then fusion of A and B scales to 2 Giga-Tons of TNT

If character A scales to Mach-1000 and character B scales to Mach-9000, then fusion of A and B scales to Mach-3000

The fusion has all the (canon composite) powers and abilities of the individual characters

Individual characters are considered to be at their strongest in case of fusion

Profiles of characters involved:

By strength do you mean AP? If yes, Soul Manipulation is based on the number of Souls affected, and neither Naruto nor Natsu have that amount of Resistance.

Durability of Natsu's soul is just as strong as his physical body. He tanks Reiss's soul attacks (whose AP is on par with him) straight to his soul.

Didn't read Bleach but from what ik/heard everyone with Reiatsu can RC if opponent is weak enough

... he can fight as a soul, resist getting his soul absorbed, resist attacks to his soul, etc...

He has resistance to soul manipulation. And even if we only consider my statement about him tanking attacks to his soul, it would still be limited resistance to soul manipulation afaik

I just noticed. Senna calc is listed as higher than what it should be on profiles.
It's small planet level+, not planet level. Commented this in past already and it was also agreed upon but still the old calc was listed.

Altho ig it's for a CRT.

Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Soul Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

When judging the potency of Soul Manipulation, and the resistance against it, there is a variety of factors to be considered. Such as the mechanisms involved, how many people the Soul Manipulation can affect, whether it has demonstrated to break through resistances, how great the effects are, etc.

I just noticed. Senna calc is listed as higher than what it should be on profiles.
It's small planet level+, not planet level. Commented this in past already and it was also agreed upon but still the old calc was listed.

Altho ig it's for a CRT.
You though know they're 5-B for Upscaling from that feat/calc which was done in a CRT?

Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Soul Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

When judging the potency of Soul Manipulation, and the resistance against it, there is a variety of factors to be considered. Such as the mechanisms involved, how many people the Soul Manipulation can affect, whether it has demonstrated to break through resistances, how great the effects are, etc.
How many people it can effect is one of the factors in determining it's potency, it isn't the only factor.

If "X" resisted a soul absorption from some guy who only absorbs one soul, then we can't say he would resist someone who can absorb souls in the entire Planet with no further info given, true. But it isn't the same situation here.

Suppose the same character attacks Natsu's soul with the intent to hurt it, we can't say he will be hurt just because the opponent has a better soul manipulation than what Natsu resisted. He would be hurt if his attack has a better AP than the durability of Natsu's soul.

Similarly if he removes Natsu's soul from his body with the intent to absorb it, he wouldn't necessarily succeed in absorbing his soul because Natsu can actively resist it by attacking the opponent or overpowering him as a soul in case he/she is weaker. It's case by case basis.

You though know they're 5-B for Upscaling from that feat/calc which was done in a CRT?

I'm talking about the Senna calc listed on Bleach profile, it's mentioned to be 283 Zetta-Tons when it's just 38 Zetta-Tons. It's well and good if the characters are upscaled from 38 Zetta-Tons but that isn't what's displayed on the profile.

I'm talking about the Senna calc listed on Bleach profile, it's mentioned to be 283 Zetta-Tons when it's just 38 Zetta-Tons. It's well and good if the characters are upscaled from 38 Zetta-Tons but that isn't what's displayed on the profile.
They're not using the 283 Zettatons End they're using your Calc which is on the comments section, check Cyberblader9's comment.

How many people it can effect is one of the factors in determining it's potency, it isn't the only factor.

If "X" resisted a soul absorption from some guy who only absorbs one soul, then we can't say he would resist someone who can absorb souls in the entire Planet with no further info given, true. But it isn't the same situation here.

Suppose the same character attacks Natsu's soul with the intent to hurt it, we can't say he will be hurt just because the opponent has a better soul manipulation than what Natsu resisted. He would be hurt if his attack has a better AP than the durability of Natsu's soul.

Similarly if he removes Natsu's soul from his body with the intent to absorb it, he wouldn't necessarily succeed in absorbing his soul because Natsu can actively resist it by attacking the opponent or overpowering him as a soul in case he/she is weaker. It's case by case basis.
Natsu Resistance to Soul Manipulation in quantity is at minimum three people for resisting Franmalth's Soul Absorption, and Reiss's Soul Manipulation/Possession.

Soul Crush is currently scaling to Gonzui which IIRC ranges from dozens to hundreds of people.

Isn't soul crush due to the overwhelming pressure from the character's Reiatsu which directly and passively pressures and crushes someone's soul? That is what I got from what I've read on Bleach wiki.

Passively crushing 100 ants with weak souls and soul crushing 1 guy who has a strong soul would be drastically different.

Arguing about the durability of a soul is literally pointless when Bleach does it all. EoS Ichigo >>>>> everyone else bar Aizen.

The fusion is massively weaker than Ichigo.

I didn't read Bleach but IF Reiatsu Crush is really absurdly strong as to crush anyone regardless of how strong their soul is as long as they don't possess Reiatsu, then it is disabled. (Since pretty much this is what I see it is made out to be in many discussions. Not referring to this thread)

its just the theme of bleach everything relates to soul any how
Kurosaki D. Luffy precog is way better then Naruto Dragneel and attacks now being soul base just one shots if they tag.

Soul based attacks are almost no different from physical attacks here since characters in FT have souls that are as durable as their physical bodies and can use magic just good as we see with Mavis, Acnologia and Natsu. Even if we don't generalise to everyone in FT, that is at least the case for Natsu and so it also extends to Naruto Dragneel.

He can't one shot with soul attack unless KDL has better AP than ND's soul durability.

KDL has advantage in speed, precog but ND has much higher AP and Durability

Soul based attacks are almost no different from physical attacks here since characters in FT have souls that are as durable as their physical bodies and can use magic
can i get a scan for FT characters having soul resist that correlates to thr physical body?

how strong is franmalth soul manip one of the factors that onebleach already stated
and yes ichigo soul manip will be Vastly higher

Franmalth is way back in the day, the resistance due to that isn't remotely comparable to the resistance he has in Astral Form. Can't post scans from mobile but refer to Fairy Tail 100 years quest chapter 37

You can also look at 100 years quest Natsu's profile and Reiss's profile, he tanked attacks from Reiss, interacted with him and they're both invisible, intangible. He also used his magic like usually he does when he's fighting with his physical body even as soul.

Which isn't Soul Manipulation

It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts.

I said "resistance", although he also has limited soul manipulation because he was able to punch Reiss's soul out of Happy's body

Pretty sure Wraith left Happy’s body out of choice because Natsu was all too willing to beat up his friend so he was a useless hostage.

i don't see how this correlates soul resist to durability
Except that Bleach soul hax doesn’t bother with dura
also this^

bleach is literally characters fighting with there souls
again going by the factor for the soul manipulation page
how strong is Reiss soul manip then i can assure you ichigos is still way higher

So what exactly is Ichigo's soul manipulation beyond attacking souls and interacting with them which Natsu can fully resist?

Even if he removes his soul and tries to eat it, Natsu can still resist it by attacking him back as a soul.

As for the "Soul Crush", I stated it in this thread. If soul crush crushes the opponent regardless of the strength of the soul if they don't have Reiatsu, then it is disabled.

"i don't see how this correlates soul resist to durability"

I don't get what you mean but you asked how fairy tail characters have soul resistance correlating to physical body. I said FT characters have soul durability same as their physical body, this applies to resistance against soul attacks not straight up soul manipulation like absorbing souls and stuff.

I referenced chapter where Natsu fights as a soul and effecting/manipulating his soul is to similar to trying to effect/manipulate his physical body. He can fully control his soul just as good as he does his physical body.

Although both Naruto and Natsu have a fairly strong willpower afaik 🧐
Everyone here does cuz they're shonen protagonists

So what exactly is Ichigo's soul manipulation beyond attacking souls and interacting with them which Natsu can fully resist?
thats not a thing unless the character has no soul or some higher D tier, godly soul defense shenanigans, this factor would be potency especially given how the bleach verse operates
Even if he removes his soul and tries to eat it, Natsu can still resist it by attacking him back as a soul.
ending of prior chapter to beggining natsu was one shot by the soul attack luckily for natsu his soul was only removed

"Shinigami can directly damage souls with their Zanpakutō" if he got hit thrs no attempt to eat, its literally attacks and destroys the soul.

As for the "Soul Crush", I stated it in this thread. If soul crush crushes the opponent regardless of the strength of the soul if they don't have Reiatsu, then it is disabled.
theres a reason SC is restricted for most bleach fights
"i don't see how this correlates soul resist to durability"

I don't get what you mean but you asked how fairy tail characters have soul resistance correlating to physical body. I said FT characters have soul durability same as their physical body, this applies to resistance against soul attacks not straight up soul manipulation like absorbing souls and stuff.

I referenced chapter where Natsu fights as a soul and effecting/manipulating his soul is to similar to trying to effect/manipulate his physical body. He can fully control his soul just as good as he does his physical body.
dude you should make a crt for it

Back