• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine vs Yhwach (REDUX)

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Previous thread ended really terribly, so I wanted to do this again. This time however, no insults and degenerating comments.

So, Funny Valentine vs Yhwach

Round 1: True Power Yhwach

Round 2: Soul King Absorbed Yhwach

Round 3: Yhwach Soul King Absorbed with Sternritter abilities

Speed Equalized if stomp.

Funny Valentine
00000YhwachAlmighty

Who wins and why?

well here is what i wanna know does paradox instantly kill Yhwach even with almighty considering it destroys the targets no matter the durability if someone can answer that I can give my vote

Valentine is like putting Chad (Sado) with Greemy, Aizen and Ichibei's powers together. Hell, even if you give him all the powers in the verse, he is still under NLF. Yhwach is to many tiers above him, unless you have that his hax can harm someone in Yhwach's level this is a pointless match. Yhwach stomps. By the way reiatsu can negate the opponents abilities effects, just so you know.

Funny's arsenal:

D4C, or Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, is his Stand. It has the power to give the 'Root' world Funny the ability to traverse alternate timelines. The Stand is capable of switching between other timeline versions of Funny. However, there is only one D4C, and the Funny with the Stand is always the 'Root' world Funny. If the current user dies, D4C will travel to the next timeline and become the Stand of a new Funny. He can do this as long as there are Funnys, which there are infinite.

The true damage D4C can do though, is being able to paradox people out of existance by taking their alternate timeline counterpart and making them touch each other. This is because there can only be one version of anything in any given timeline.

Also, D4C has another ability known as Love Train that can push away all misfortune to another part of the world or even another Universe. This effectively means that all attacks will be pushed away from Funny. Also, he can make insignificant wounds fatal, by making the wound rise up to a vital organ before doing damage.

Edit: Also, to rebut your point, paradoxing people out of existance works even on characters like Goku, which is Tier 3-A. So yes, Valentine can harm Yhwach.

If he makes Yhwach touch his counterpart he is just gonna absorb him before they make contact, and become stronger. Yhwach will see all of Valentine's alternative timelines and counter them with ease. Does that mean Yhwach can choose the future where Goku died from the heart virus and kill him instantly? Also, please link me the page where Valentine fought Goku. It shouldn't be to hard, if he can fight people of that tier someone would had already make that thread.

Ok, it's not a real thread, but theoretically, Goku versus Funny speed equalized, would be in Funny's favour.

As for proof of Funny against higher tiered characters: Black Adam and Odin (Marvel)

I would create more threads for Funny, but then they would end the same way with Giorno.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well here is what i wanna know does paradox instantly kill Yhwach even with almighty considering it destroys the targets no matter the durability if someone can answer that I can give my vote
but paradoxing requires funy to

1. take a ywach from another dimension(who has the same powers as real ywach)

2. manage to let both ywach touch each other

and as i see it, that is more or less impossibla thanks to ywachs allmighty

R1 goes to valentine since ywach wont see his inevitable doom that happens once he touches himself

R2 and R3 on the other hand are most certainly ywachs win :)

just for the record, not voting, but could funny paradox Yhwach by using a sleeping one (when he doesnt have Almighty and is more vulnerable)?

after looking at it round 1 goes to the president due to insane paradoxing but round 2 and 3 goes to mustache man cause almighty alone is difficult but with other abilities yeah...

Back