• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sounds fair. Surprised it's not on there. Should it also be noted that he can summon other stuff like Hot Pants' Cream Starter seeing he got it for Johnny to heal his horse later?

That is true, actually, I'm pretty sure we can just give Love Train Valentine Cream Starter as well, because I would assume he took it off of her while she was getting screwed by Love Train's gap

Edit: Hmm that could also mean he probably had the OG Part 7 verses' Cream Starter after that event and still held onto it, now that I think about it.

But honestly, I wouldn't doubt that he could possibly summon objects too even w/o that.

Still, again agree with adding Summoning to the page.

Yee

He most certainly can summon items, since he can grab about as many guns as he needs from alternate worlds

Right, we can wait for one or two more people before I get the page openned so we can add this

Summoning Diego is more of a situational thing. You might as well say he can summon alternate versions of any character.

I mean he technically can, but he would have to make them their ally first. Diego is one of these people. We use Diego as an example because it is one of the only people he has actually summoned to do a mission or to fight in his place. Diego is also notable because Valentine has actually summoned him mid combat, as opposed to one of the times when he drops your alternate self in front of you to erase you from existence

He did it once in a time of desparation when he knew he was dying - and Diego was his last chance to helping America with the Corpse.

There's also no guarantee that any alternate version of Diego is willing to be his ally in a Versus match-up as there is no immediate benefit he can offer to him.

Instead of specifying Diego, I'd just say that he can summon alternatve versions of himself, and anyone else, but he cannot control copies of anyone else.

Ok? I don't see how that is relevant for it not being on his profile. That just means it is usually out of character for him

The fact that him dying or losing while having Love Train means he naturally won't be able to bring fortune to America, he does indeed have something to offer, even if it is in a different context.

The reason we mention alternate Diego is because he actually is someone he can summon as his ally. You are correct that he cannot control them, but it does not matter because Diego is already his ally. He cannot control his alternate selves technically either, but they act to help him regardless

Back