• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny thread (possibly a stomp): Rimuru vs Homura

Pokemon Guys Get Stomped When Bloodlusted, He Is No 5 when In character ig.

May Drop The Link Here Since There are multiple lists about non smurfs and idk which one is latest
in 2b Pokemon guys murder stomp him (even the weakest of the God tiers stomps him)
and If its not passive anymore Arceus passives him into oblivion

in 2b Pokemon guys murder stomp him (even the weakest of the God tiers stomps him)
and If its not passive anymore Arceus passives him into oblivion
His eye negs anything they do against him, or he simply adapts to their hax. They don't "murder stomp" him, and iirc, the only reason they're number 1 is due to their size.

His eye negs anything they do against him, or he simply adapts to their hax. They don't "murder stomp" him, and iirc, the only reason they're number 1 is due to their size.
They have way too much range for his eyes to neg what they do and he has no feats of adapting to their hax

It was the tier 7 Anos vs Homura thread.
Not everything has to be specified on the profile, you can check on Gretchen's profile lol, Madoka fought Gretchen who's immeasureable at speed, therefore Madoka's is immeasureable. Tier 7 Anos still has Venuz who almost obliterated Madoka, it's still a no go (Idk what kinda thread are you talking about).

If it's not killing him, he adapts. Also, please do some research on how his eye works. His eye usually negs hax.
Yeah they neg hax that they can hit they cannot touch any of the God tiers hax because too much range. Feats of adapting to 4D layered mindhax. Feats of him adapting to BFR millions of times beyond his range. Feats of him Adapting to layered 4D sealing

Just a question, can anos null a hax infinitly above 2a Baseline? ( basically level 1 divine beings are Baseline 2a, while level 2 divine beings are Infinitly Superior to level 1 in all aspects )

Just a question, can anos null a hax infinitly above 2a Baseline? ( basically level 1 divine beings are Baseline 2a, while level 2 divine beings are Infinitly Superior to level 1 in all aspects )
??? Anyway i m pretty sure its nep 2, cuz the first thing mg supporters ask in a "MIND HAX GG" vs Anos match is if they can affect nep 2 or no

Yeah they neg hax that they can hit they cannot touch any of the God tiers hax because too much range. Feats of adapting to 4D layered mindhax. Feats of him adapting to BFR millions of times beyond his range. Feats of him Adapting to layered 4D sealing
They can literally just spawn their attacks on him.
and yes they can bypass voids which are created from the destruction of voids
(1) Proof of CT/Arceus affecting sources with 99 layers of resistance to concept hax.
(2) He comes back, either via dimensional and/or time travel.
(3) Sealing is a meme lol. All you have to do is break out of it.
(4) Proof of it then being nep 2 and not nep 1?
The other thing is that they need to manually activate these hax lol.

Last edited:
Yes, Anos can affect 99+ layers of the Silver Sea, each layer of the Silver Sea is 2-A and each is infinitely above/greater than the lower one.

Nah, Anos Dimensional Ability Isn't Gonna Help, You can see the match between Dialga/Palkia ( idk I forgot ) vs Anos, He Lost Cuz Kf Bfr. It is a massive Nlf to say he can get out of a 120 million x countless bfr

(1) Proof of CT/Arceus aff eating sources with 99 layers of resistance to concept hax.
(2) He comes back, either via dimensional and/or time travel.
(3) Sealing is a meme lol. All you have to do is break out of it.
(4) proof it then being nep 2 and not nep 1?
The other thing is that they need to manually activate these hax lol.
1. Not required proof of said source resisting all of Arceus's hax
2. What part of range millions of times above Anos's do you not understand
3. Yeah sorry that does not work
4. Its a void nonexistent to normal voids that is the reason Anos is NEP type 2
Yeah Anos can't do anything to them and they need to simply use a single thought based hax to win

Yes, Anos can affect 99+ layers of the Silver Sea, each layer of the Silver Sea is 2-A and each is infinitely above/greater than the lower one.
It was accepted as uncountably, saying its infinite is a high ball imo, considering the "destroying a universe in lower layer = destroying a ship in higher layer" difference isn't infinite, also pretty sure the infinite part was rejected/debunked in the 1b anos thread.

1. Not required proof of said source resisting all of Arceus's hax
2. What part of range millions of times above Anos's do you not understand
3. Yeah sorry that does not work
4. Its a void nonexistent to normal voids that is the reason Anos is NEP type 2
Yeah Anos can't do anything to them and they need to simply use a single thought based hax to win
(1) Yes it is. Do you not know what a source is? Read the cosmology blog.
(2) Shut up jk lol sorry
(3) Yes it does, especially when you have Venuzdonoa.
(4) None of that is accepted for Pokemon.

(1) Yes it is. Do you not know what a source is? Read the cosmology blog.
(2) Shut up jk lol sorry
(3) Yes it does, especially when you have Venuzdonoa.
(4) None of that is accepted for Pokemon.
1. I have none of that gives it resistence to their hax
3. No it doesn't actually as the seal itself is larger then his range
4. except it is as it is just their void manip

All of this is discounting his immeasurable combat speed/reactions, which will allow him to dodge these hax.

It was accepted as uncountably, saying its infinite is a high ball imo, considering the "destroying a universe in lower layer = destroying a ship in higher layer" difference isn't infinite, also pretty sure the infinite part was rejected/debunked in the 1b anos thread.
Oh really? I'm not up to date with the current MGF revisions. But still, Anos has range higher than most 2-As, I would also like to note than infinitely greater=doesn't mean tier 1.

1. I have none of that gives it resistence to their hax
3. No it doesn't actually as the seal itself is larger then his range
4. except it is as it is just their void manip
(1) Read the blog maybe?
(3) Anos dodges or breaks out via Venuzdonoa. Read its description.
(4) No-one is aspect type 2/nep 2 in Pokemon.

Oh really? I'm not up to date with the current MGF revisions. But still, Anos has range higher than most 2-As, I would also like to note than infinitely greater=doesn't mean tier 1.
Why does range matter here tho? The Level 2 is divine being is simply infinitly superior to baseline 2a, 99 * Uncountably * Baseline < Infinitly * Baseline, i know anos gets blitzed and ap stomped ( cuz level 1 divine beings are baseline Immeasurable) but my main question was if he can null those haxes or not, if he can its gg.

I think you have to be Uncountably infinitly superior to a 4d structure to qualify for 5d

(1) Read the blog maybe?
(3) Anos dodges or breaks out via Venuzdonoa. Read its description.
(4) No-one is aspect type 2/nep 2 in Pokemon.
1. I have none of it makes it immune to all of Pokemons 4D hax (in fact I haven't actually seen any of the 99 layers on the list other then maybe for conceptual hax)
3. Can't touch it as it is far too much range and Anos cannot dodge it
4. You don't need to have NEP types 2s to be able to bypass NEP type 2 voids and the aspects are irrelevent for being immune

1. I have none of it makes it immune to all of Pokemons 4D hax (in fact I haven't actually seen any of the 99 layers on the list other then maybe for conceptual hax)
3. Can't touch it as it is far too much range and Anos cannot dodge it
4. You don't need to have NEP types 2s to be able to bypass NEP type 2 voids and the aspects are irrelevent for being immune
Sure, whatever. Anyway, this is derailing. Let's stop here.

I know I'm going to derail but reading this thread gives me a headache (This is Homura vs Rimuru not Anos vs Pokemon).

I will respond to the first thing I see as I am busy.
1. Anos' source is fused with Graham's nothigness this usually gives him an inconventional resistance against soul related attacks, mind (including its variants), and practically any type of attack that tries to affect his source or even Anos himself, there is no need to use it as a shield against minds or soul attacks because his source is already nothingnes.
2. There is no one in pokemon that even comes close to Nature 2 NEP so nobody can affect Anos' source.
3. Anos stomped Arceus in bloodlusted long time ago, now anos stomp him in character due to MEoCD or Venuzdonoa, which i already debate with @theultimate5105 and he never had a good counterargument, now his only argument could be that MEoCD does not have an established reaction speed and I am sorry to say that MEoCD obviously scales above the normal Magic Eye of Anos which is passive (Because MEoCD has not been used many times, we do not have many feats, but this is Anos' original Eyes that is superior to all his previous eyes in all aspects).
4. Anos' matches will become more chaotic, ImZer0Null and I after reviewing a little MEoCD feats came to an irrefutable conclusion, the only reason why Anos does not use MEoCD continuously is because he fears that if he does at least his universe will be destroyed, we see him using it only for instants so that the destruction does not flow and destroy everything around, but in specific situations, he will use it, what are these situations: If he is not in his verse there is nothing to stop him from using MEoCD freely (this applies to VS Matches since the match always takes place in a neutral place), if there is a layered world that can be recreated indefinitely and is able to withstand some of MEoCD's power then Anos will use it (but he will limit it to no destroy everything in an instant).
5. Some Anos resistances are not layered to 4-D. There are exceptions such as EE, Law, Cm, Resistance Negation, etc.
6. Lastly, this is not an Anos vs. Pokemon thread, so @theultimate5105 let's not talk about 2-B because pokemon is only above Anos by sheer size (if not Anos stomps), and if you want to debate 2-A then do a battle, I will be there to argue, although as I said nothing has changed since the last debate we had you simply had no counterargument against me and the only thing you said to escape is that you didn't want to deal with the match for now (and I give you a simple spoiler of the match Arceus will be screwed by MEoCD and Venuzdonoa).

So what is the consensus here? Also, I don't think it matters, whether Homura's hax itself is faster than immeasurable, it's Rimuru she's affecting. Does Rimuru resist at least 2 layers of 4d mind/memory manip?

Don't think he does, wouldn't be surprised if his resistance is Layered tho considering its rimuri.

I know I'm going to derail but reading this thread gives me a headache (This is Homura vs Rimuru not Anos vs Pokemon).

I will respond to the first thing I see as I am busy.
1. Anos' source is fused with Graham's nothigness this usually gives him an inconventional resistance against soul related attacks, mind (including its variants), and practically any type of attack that tries to affect his source or even Anos himself, there is no need to use it as a shield against minds or soul attacks because his source is already nothingnes.
2. There is no one in pokemon that even comes close to Nature 2 NEP so nobody can affect Anos' source.
3. Anos stomped Arceus in bloodlusted long time ago, now anos stomp him in character due to MEoCD or Venuzdonoa, which i already debate with @theultimate5105 and he never had a good counterargument, now his only argument could be that MEoCD does not have an established reaction speed and I am sorry to say that MEoCD obviously scales above the normal Magic Eye of Anos which is passive (Because MEoCD has not been used many times, we do not have many feats, but this is Anos' original Eyes that is superior to all his previous eyes in all aspects).
4. Anos' matches will become more chaotic, ImZer0Null and I after reviewing a little MEoCD feats came to an irrefutable conclusion, the only reason why Anos does not use MEoCD continuously is because he fears that if he does at least his universe will be destroyed, we see him using it only for instants so that the destruction does not flow and destroy everything around, but in specific situations, he will use it, what are these situations: If he is not in his verse there is nothing to stop him from using MEoCD freely (this applies to VS Matches since the match always takes place in a neutral place), if there is a layered world that can be recreated indefinitely and is able to withstand some of MEoCD's power then Anos will use it (but he will limit it to no destroy everything in an instant).
5. Some Anos resistances are not layered to 4-D. There are exceptions such as EE, Law, Cm, Resistance Negation, etc.
6. Lastly, this is not an Anos vs. Pokemon thread, so @theultimate5105 let's not talk about 2-B because pokemon is only above Anos by sheer size (if not Anos stomps), and if you want to debate 2-A then do a battle, I will be there to argue, although as I said nothing has changed since the last debate we had you simply had no counterargument against me and the only thing you said to escape is that you didn't want to deal with the match for now (and I give you a simple spoiler of the match Arceus will be screwed by MEoCD and Venuzdonoa).
1. Blantantly false. No feats of stopping 4D Mind hax means he cannot stop it that is basic
2. Lie again First off his Source isn't even NEP type 2 its very limited NEP type 2 that he can use nothingness as a shield and secondly yes they can effect nothingness that predates nothingness which is NEP type 2
3. No he actually did not. Why would it being superior to his previous eyes make it passive as well that is not how stuff works. Also on the topic of 2-B Pokemon stomps
6. Arceus's Passives are faster as I proved and he has some that Anos does not resist to 99x 4D layers

Back