• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny thread (possibly a stomp): Rimuru vs Homura

1. Blantantly false. No feats of stopping 4D Mind hax means he cannot stop it that is basic
Can Mindhaxs in pokemon affect Nature 2 NEP? NO right?, so nuked
2. Lie again First off his Source isn't even NEP type 2 its very limited NEP type 2 that he can use nothingness as a shield
What a laugh you give, First, its limitied cuz is only for his source (Mind & Soul exist in the source) Anos source is fused with Graham nothingness, you heard right "fused", both are bassically one source and in order to affect Anos' source you should destroy Graham's nothingness first. You are simply ignoring the fact that both sources are fused into 1 and yes, apart from Anos' source being nothingness, he can take the source out of his body to defend himself, read carefully next time so you don't give him grief.
and secondly yes they can effect nothingness that predates nothingness which is NEP type 2
You know that standars changed some time ago??? First of all, Giratina having NEP has not even been accepted, moreover Yuri and DT seem to have rejected it, secondly, nothingness that predate nothingness at least gives you Nature 1 which is not even close to Nature 2. So don't use things that haven't even been accepted for debate, it's illogical.

A similar case that has more consistency than in Pokemon is Yogiri and UEG, UEG could not even perceive Yogiri's nothingness since he was at a higher level of nothingness, both seem to be accepted with Nature 1 not Type 2.
And DT said this
Eh, Type 2 isn't better nonexistence; it's transdual nonexistence. So I don't think being nonexistent to beings that already have a level of nonexistence would qualify.
And type 1 would not even qualify for pokemon, because it has not even been accepted and seems to have been rejected.
No he actually did not. Why would it being superior to his previous eyes make it passive as well that is not how stuff works.
Yes, it was already seen in the series that his normal Magic Eye (Which is passive) is inferior in reaction, potency, power, abilities to his Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple and that the latter is the suppressed version up to the limit of MEoCD.
6. Arceus's Passives are faster as I proved and he has some that Anos does not resist to 99x 4D layers
He just have Passive Aura, Power Nullification and Resistance Negation which is useless against Anos since MEoCD or Venuzdonoa can easily nullify such passives due to the difference in their potency and therefore Arceus would be destroyed by 99 layers of EE, Law, Logic, Cm, etc. at once. And it doesn't matter if they are faster or not, because Arceus' passives would not be able to do anything against Anos' passives, and secondly MEoCD nature would destroy the passives no matter if Anos has been affected or not (Venuzdonoa is able to do it too because it has the same power of logical contradiction as MEoCD which is arguably even at a higher level).
This magic eye can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words, as one possible use of this magic eye, Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with
Next time inform yourself better, I'm sick and tired of just arguing with you because you don't have any logic nor do you inform yourself nor read anything before saying fallacies, using things that are not even accepted and ignoring what the profiles say (e.g everyone knows that to affect Anos mind you have to have feats to affect his source which is Nature 2).

Can Mindhaxs in pokemon affect Nature 2 NEP? NO right?, so nuked

What a laugh you give, First, its limitied cuz is only for his source (Mind & Soul exist in the source) Anos source is fused with Graham nothingness, you heard right "fused", both are bassically one source and in order to affect Anos' source you should destroy Graham's nothingness first. You are simply ignoring the fact that both sources are fused into 1 and yes, apart from Anos' source being nothingness, he can take the source out of his body to defend himself, read carefully next time so you don't give him grief.

You know that standars changed some time ago??? First of all, Giratina having NEP has not even been accepted, moreover Yuri and DT seem to have rejected it, secondly, nothingness that predate nothingness at least gives you Nature 1 which is not even close to Nature 2. So don't use things that haven't even been accepted for debate, it's illogical.

A similar case that has more consistency than in Pokemon is Yogiri and UEG, UEG could not even perceive Yogiri's nothingness since he was at a higher level of nothingness, both seem to be accepted with Nature 1 not Type 2.
And DT said this

And type 1 would not even qualify for pokemon, because it has not even been accepted and seems to have been rejected.

Yes, it was already seen in the series that his normal Magic Eye (Which is passive) is inferior in reaction, potency, power, abilities to his Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple and that the latter is the suppressed version up to the limit of MEoCD.

He just have Passive Aura, Power Nullification and Resistance Negation which is useless against Anos since MEoCD or Venuzdonoa can easily nullify such passives due to the difference in their potency and therefore Arceus would be destroyed by 99 layers of EE, Law, Logic, Cm, etc. at once. And it doesn't matter if they are faster or not, because Arceus' passives would not be able to do anything against Anos' passives, and secondly MEoCD nature would destroy the passives no matter if Anos has been affected or not (Venuzdonoa is able to do it too because it has the same power of logical contradiction as MEoCD which is arguably even at a higher level).

Next time inform yourself better, I'm sick and tired of just arguing with you because you don't have any logic nor do you inform yourself nor read anything before saying fallacies, using things that are not even accepted and ignoring what the profiles say (e.g everyone knows that to affect Anos mind you have to have feats to affect his source which is Nature 2).
If the person can their mindhax can
Fused immediatly contradicts itself with him using it as a shield (which would not happen if his source just was it). hell it has literally never been treated as true NEP type 2 without him making himself NEP type 2
Except it gives you nature 2 as the nothingness is nonexistent compared to normal nothingness
It literally has not been rejected actually
being stronger doesn't make it passive like it. and better reaction would just be effecting stuff faster once activated
Arceus has way more passives then that. Literally every Pokemon in the verse has passives. Not even all of his powers are listed it
Yeah it has never been treated as type 2 also btw fusing with it wouldn't not make him type 2 on its own as shown by people literally making their own bodies out of nothingness not getting NEP

If the person can their mindhax can
Huh, NO. For example if you have X ability capable of affecting Nature type 2 that does not mean that all of your abilities will be capable of affecting Nature 2, e.g Anos source is able to destroy graham's nothingess but Anos himself coulnd't affect his nothingness previously
Fused immediatly contradicts itself with him using it as a shield (which would not happen if his source just was it). hell it has literally never been treated as true NEP type 2 without him making himself NEP type 2
Yeah it has never been treated as type 2 also btw fusing with it wouldn't not make him type 2 on its own
What the hell are you talking about ?????? You don't read the profile???? Anos' source is fused with Graham's nothigness and both are one, Anos is also able to take out the source out his body (which is nothingess to use as a shield) it doesn't contradict anything that Anos uses his source which is nothigness as a shield that's why it's is limited to his source and not to all his being, stop talking nonsense.
as shown by people literally making their own bodies out of nothingness not getting NEP
That's just incorporeality or at best physical nothingness
Except it gives you nature 2 as the nothingness is nonexistent compared to normal nothingness
I don't know where the hell you got this information from, but it is extremely erroneous. That's Nature type 1 at bes. And it is worse that you are saying that it's Nature 2, despite being completely rejected as a NEP, does not even meet or at the very least meet the standards of Nature 1.
It literally has not been rejected actually
none of you have been able to counter these points and the debate is simply dead. And you know how this site works and more if knowledgeable members on the subject as Yuri and DT have rejected it and no one has been able to counterargue.
being stronger doesn't make it passive like it. and better reaction would just be effecting stuff faster once activated
Did you just ignore what i said? Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple is superior to normal Magic Eyes (which is passive), in reaction (speed), potency, power, ability, and Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple is only the suppressed version at the limit of MEoCD. And Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple could shut down/nullify Venuzdonoa attacks.
Arceus has way more passives then that. Literally every Pokemon in the verse has passives. Not even all of his powers are listed it
Perfect, Anos keeps destroying all those passives, and I'm going by the profile, I don't care if Arceus has more passives, if they are not listed in the profile I don't care if he has or not, the ones he has now are useless against the ones Anos has, and Arceus basically would be erased meanwhile Anos not.

Honestly, I was a very knowledgeable member about the old Nonexistent physiology standards, after the change of standards I am trying to catch up to have a better understanding, but you know absolutely nothing about nothingness, you only use nonsense fallacies affirming things that have not even been accepted, even more have been rejected by the most knowledgeable members on the subject, I will not waste my time responding to a person who ignores everything said and does not have the slightest idea of the subject, you only create confusion and you are sincerely pitiful. If you want to create an Anos vs Arceus thread then go ahead, I already gave my conclusion. And I won't even bother to respond to this thread again no matter how wrong/fallacies your answers are. Sorry for derailing this thread, but this dude doesn't know anything and was a pain in the ass.

Huh, NO. For example if you have X ability capable of affecting Nature type 2 that does not mean that all of your abilities will be capable of affecting Nature 2, e.g Anos source is able to destroy graham's nothingess but Anos himself coulnd't affect his nothingness previously

What the hell are you talking about ?????? You don't read the profile???? Anos' source is fused with Graham's nothigness and both are one, Anos is also able to take out the source out his body (which is nothingess to use as a shield) it doesn't contradict anything that Anos uses his source which is nothigness as a shield that's why it's is limited to his source and not to all his being, stop talking nonsense.

That's just incorporeality or at best physical nothingness

I don't know where the hell you got this information from, but it is extremely erroneous. That's Nature type 1 at bes. And it is worse that you are saying that it's Nature 2, despite being completely rejected as a NEP, does not even meet or at the very least meet the standards of Nature 1.

none of you have been able to counter these points and the debate is simply dead. And you know how this site works and more if knowledgeable members on the subject as Yuri and DT have rejected it and no one has been able to counterargue.

Did you just ignore what i said? Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple is superior to normal Magic Eyes (which is passive), in reaction (speed), potency, power, ability, and Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple is only the suppressed version at the limit of MEoCD. And Magic Eyes of Destructive Purple could shut down/nullify Venuzdonoa attacks.

Perfect, Anos keeps destroying all those passives, and I'm going by the profile, I don't care if Arceus has more passives, if they are not listed in the profile I don't care if he has or not, the ones he has now are useless against the ones Anos has, and Arceus basically would be erased meanwhile Anos not.

Honestly, I was a very knowledgeable member about the old Nonexistent physiology standards, after the change of standards I am trying to catch up to have a better understanding, but you know absolutely nothing about nothingness, you only use nonsense fallacies affirming things that have not even been accepted, even more have been rejected by the most knowledgeable members on the subject, I will not waste my time responding to a person who ignores everything said and does not have the slightest idea of the subject, you only create confusion and you are sincerely pitiful. If you want to create an Anos vs Arceus thread then go ahead, I already gave my conclusion.
Yes they can unless stated otherwise
Yes it kinda does also yes
Dude the nothingness I am talking about predates everything in the verse (concepts, space-time, soul, etc) including other nothingness
That is literally Grahams justification for it. Being nonexistent to normal nothingness is one of the basic things for it
Except people have been counter arguing and dead /=/ rejected
None of that is really relevent and working faster once activated and reacting to hax faster would work for it
They are literally faster then Anos's own passives your passive scaling chain showed passive speeds which normal pokemon have access to

Soul & Mind exists in the source.
No, that is incorrect.

Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation & Mind Manipulation (An excellent magician can keep their memories in their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists deeper than the body, soul and mind, and even if the physical body perishes, as long as the source is intact, they can be revived. In other words, they can act, "think", and utilize powers with only their source (concept), and therefore have unconventional resistance to conventional powers that affect the soul or mind)

Anos just has unconventional resistance to soul & mind manip, which essentially means that he can act, think, and utilise powers with only his source (concept), even if his soul & mind is affected (altered or destroyed).

Last edited:
Anos just has unconventional resistance to soul & mind manip, which essentially means that he can act, think, and utilise powers with only his source (concept), even if his soul & mind is affected (altered or destroyed).
This just makes more sense considering i always wondered if anos has a mind/soul or not, so his nep 2 source just acts like it ig.

No, that is incorrect.

Sorry, I meant to say that the source exists deeper than the soul and mind, and if you wanted to really affect them you will need to be able to affect Grahams nothingness first (Nature 2 NEP)

That derailed it nicely.

So Rimuru just adapts to Homura on a 4-D scale while destroying him with his passives?
His passives aren't really enough and how can he adapt? It works on immeasurables and bypasses 1 layer of resistance (on a 4d scale).

Last edited:
Back