• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny thread (possibly a stomp): Rimuru vs Homura

I don't see how this is fair tho? Not only is the ap difference like infinite, rimuri out haxes aswell.

Edit: just saw the speed stomp oof

Homura has subconscious/passive smurf 2a memory hax here, which affected an abstract, type 5 acausal, 2a omnipresent entity.

Unless Rimuri has passives which out speed passives, this seems like a win for homura.

i miss immeasurable speed rimuri.

Right.

Can Homura survive all of Rimuru's passives?
What are rimuri passive's in 2b key tho? I have only watched the anime yet.

As a guy mentioned above, apparently She has Smurf 2a Passive Memory which can affect people with abstracts, 2a omnipresent, Acausality Type 5 and conceptual souls. Dont think rimuri resists a 2a Hax at that level and he is fked up before he can adapt.

Btw does magi have a anime or something? Nvm it does and now time to watch it
Yes. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (12 episodes), 3 movies (2 recaps and one canon continuation (Rebellion)), some manga spin-offs, including a game (Magia Record), which has also gotten an anime/manga adaptation.

As a guy mentioned above, apparently She has Smurf 2a Passive Memory which can affect people with abstracts, 2a omnipresent, Acausality Type 5 and conceptual souls. Dont think rimuri resists a 2a Hax at that level and he is fked up before he can adapt.
Also, it's a layer above baseline, as shown in the 7b Anos vs Homura thread.

• Fear (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Madness (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Empathic (Demon Lord's Haki and Messiah)
  • Sleep (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Soul (Demon Lord's Haki affect the soul and automatically triggered from fear hax)
  • Mind (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Death (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Radiation (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Fate Manip (Mishap Manipulation, Rimuru has other forms of Fate Manip but this one is passive iirc. Rimuru's other forms of Fate Manip works on resistances and maybe on Acausal type 4 but not Mishap Manipulation)
  • Causality Manip (Susanoo, always grants Rimuru the first hit due to the causality system being in his favor. Works on Acausal type 4 such as Dagruel)
  • Luck (Chosen One, he's so lucky that attacks that he made will always land and attacks that will hit Rimuru will miss. Makes Rimuru's attack crit all the time. Pierces resistance)
  • Social Influencing (Messiah, on a country-scale at least, makes other not fight, join him, surrender, charmed, etc.)
  • Probability Manip (Messiah, lower other's hit chance that even 100% chance will miss. Pierces resistance)
  • Statistics Reduction and Power Null (Envious Leviathan, lowers opponents skill or power to below Rim's level. At the end of series, Rimuru can use his negative energy to jam his opponents' life support, making them lose half of their ability to fight. Pierces resistances on a higher degree)
  • Statistics Amplification and Reactive Evolution (Rimuru passively evolves every day becoming stronger to the point that he completely outclasses those who were major threats to him before)
  • Perception Manipulation (Rimuru has the perception and thinking process of 10,000,000x meaning that when they are at the same speed, Rimuru perceives Homura as very slow because 1 second is equal to more than 100 days in his view)
Does it resist them all? If so, on what scale?
Rimuru resists all this and can adapt, since its Adaptation works in up to 4-D.

How many layers of 4d mind/concept/memory manip does Rimuru resist? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Witch_Physiology_(Puella_Magi)?so=search
Homura (theoretically at least) has all these. Death hax should be useless, as her body is already like that of a zombie's, and her soul is in her Soul Gem, outside of the body. She's also a type 4 acausal.

Last edited:
Passive Death, Mind, Fate are Ressited. Tho fear and other passives aren't Ressited.

Just a question, isn't homura passives > immeasurables? If no, incon FRA, if yes, Memory Fuckery Gg

Damn Man now days the only op thing rimuri has is his adaptation and death hax, mind, fear and fate are mostly Ressited in tier 2b and above.

Homura passives are faster than Immeasureable yes.
How are they faster tho? Aren't they simply 1 layer above baseline? Did Madoka have immeasurable speed whem she got affected by it? Wasn't she only omnipresent? Where was this in the Anos vs Homura thread?

How are they faster tho? Aren't they simply 1 layer above baseline?
What do you mean?
Did Madoka have immeasurable speed whem she got affected by it? Wasn't she only omnipresent?
Madoka was shown capable of fighting Gretchen who has immeasurable speed, we can assume Madoka always has immeasurable speed from the start since... nothing really happened to Madoka when she fought Gretchen.
Where was this in the Anos vs Homura thread?
IMO, there's no way Homura could possibly win against 2-A Anos. Madoka herself edges out because of her type 5 acausal. Imagine what will happen when a type 4 fought Anos. Anos obliterate.

What do you mean?

Madoka was shown capable of fighting Gretchen who has immeasurable speed, we can assume Madoka always has immeasurable speed from the start since... nothing really happened to Madoka when she fought Gretchen.
It's not on Madoka's profile.
IMO, there's no way Homura could possibly win against 2-A Anos. Madoka herself edges out because of her type 5 acausal. Imagine what will happen when a type 4 fought Anos. Anos obliterate.
It was the tier 7 Anos vs Homura thread.

I know of a guy that can beat anos but making the match is useless cuz of Acausality type 5 and transduality type 1. Plus his profile isn't even on the site yet.

Not anymore.

It's an incon.
I m asking for a "non smurf" that can stomp/beat bloodlusted anos with venuz, not just simply incon cuz of a ability anos can't interact with.

Wish Azek Had a Profile, He is the only non smurf i know that can even counter the haxes

I m asking for a "non smurf" that can stomp/beat bloodlusted anos with venuz, not just simply incon cuz of a ability anos can't interact with.

Wish Azek Had a Profile, He is the only non smurf i know that can even counter the haxes
Go look at the top 5 non-smurf list, you'll see he's number 2 in both 2b and 2a. Only PMMM and Pokemon are stronger than/above him (in 2a and 2b respectively).

Go look at the top 5 non-smurf list, you'll see he's number 2 in both 2b and 2a. Only PMMM and Pokemon are stronger than/above him (in 2a and 2b respectively).
Pokemon Guys Get Stomped When Bloodlusted, He Is No 5 when In character ig.

May Drop The Link Here Since There are multiple lists about non smurfs and idk which one is latest

Back