• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has zero martial arts training but can fight Rokushiki masters (like Lucci) basically on par after witnessing their style for what seems like seconds and readjusting his fighting style or entirely switching it to force the opponent to fight on his terms, basically. For example- with Zoro he was target Zoro's elbows and forearms to keep him from swinging his blade.
With Lucci he was switching between close range combat, grappling and long range accordingly to readjust and adapt to every rokushiki style out of the 6 that Lucci uses.
With Kaido's drunken Bagua even after saying Kaido's unpredictable, he proceeded to, seconds later, entirely match-up to Kaido again and dragged the fight out once more.
Mori can deadass do the same thing lmao.

He's been shown time and time again to be able to adapt to styles he's never seen before and shit like that. He's capable of taking a move and then immediately figuring out a way to perfectly counter the exact same move and can create an original, far more powerful technique based off of the same technique's principle. He's shown to be able to adapt his style to people who know every possible weakness of his style/every move he could make and were previously martially denying him, and then created a technique that could counter their most powerful Martial Art in the span of the exact same fight after accounting for his weaknesses extremely quickly. He did this by perfectly switching between the styles of opponent's he'd copied to rapidly account for the weaknesses of Re-Taekwondo and then just became able to account for these weaknesses without having to do this within the span on the same fight.
He hits you and then you don't regenerate. Marco can regen half his head getting blown off but can't regen from Garp's haki punch and sustains a bruise/injury
Luffy can apply this to internal organs as well since now he's got Ryuou and can project his haki into others for internal obliteration. Literally, obliteration. He was shown obliterating a chunk of a tree when testing it out at long range, let along close range hits. And his dura neg scales to his regular AP.
Mori's instinctive reactions would feel the impact and then Mori would proceed to avoid it before he got pulped, if Luffy can even hit him at all with it. (Which I assume he probably can or can come close since he and Mori have really similar feats in terms of tagging characters and shit.)
He gets tired
He says "Hit that beat, Heart"
Heart does drums of liberation
Luffy's stamina instantly goes back to 100%, without signs of fatigue, and even reduced injury. He also has minor regeneration due to being a Zoan.
That's broken lmao. Mori has no counter to that and he already has a time limit on Monkey King Mode so rip.

Oh shit I just rembered something.

Would Mori technically being able to replicate cutting phenomena with only his bare hands still be counted as blunt force? Cause he can cut shit without a sword. Would that still count? I just remembered the multitude of times he's used bare-handed cutting techniques lmao.

He can also replicate these cutting techniques with his staff, and has staff techniques that cut.

Mori can deadass do the same thing lmao.

He's been shown time and time again to be able to adapt to styles he's never seen before and shit like that. He's capable of taking a move and then immediately figuring out a way to perfectly counter the exact same move and can create an original, far more powerful technique based off of the same technique's principle. He's shown to be able to adapt his style to people who know every possible weakness of his style/every move he could make and were previously martially denying him, and then created a technique that could counter their most powerful Martial Art in the span of the exact same fight after accounting for his weaknesses extremely quickly. He did this by perfectly switching between the styles of opponent's he'd copied to rapidly account for the weaknesses of Re-Taekwondo and then just became able to account for these weaknesses without having to do this within the span on the same fight.
Similiar adaptability then. Though Mori is more skilled than Luffy regardless since he's already knowledgeable in MA's, while Luffy only counters them. Luffy's rubbery body may make it difficult in close quarters since we see him wrap his leg/arm around characters to restrain them and continue fighting, etc. His unorthodox combat style would make it tougher for Mori will Mori will continue busting out counter-techniques even at close range.
But with how Luffy's body is basically immune to Mori's nigh-everything-- it goes in his favor imo.
Mori's instinctive reactions would feel the impact and then Mori would proceed to avoid it before he got pulped, if Luffy can even hit him at all with it. (Which I assume he probably can or can come close since he and Mori have really similar feats in terms of tagging characters and shit.)
Yeah, he can tag characters with kenbun comparable to his own. That and if Katakuri's fight taught us anything, it's that Kenbun user can foresee their opponent's reaction and thus react to the reaction before it even happens. Only reason Luffy countered it is because his kenbun allowed him to foresee Katakuri's own kenbun-based reaction, thus reacting to THAT as well.
It sounds like BS but it really was just: Future Sight>reacts to future>future sight 2 foresees the reaction future>user reactions to said reaction future, squared
That's broken lmao. Mori has no counter to that and he already has a time limit on Monkey King Mode so rip.
Extremely high chance Luffy just outlasts then-
Would Mori technically being able to replicate cutting phenomena with only his bare hands still be counted as blunt force? Cause he can cut shit without a sword. Would that still count? I just remembered the multitude of times he's used bare-handed cutting techniques lmao.
If they're like- say, whirlwind iron cutting fist, that creates air slashes? Then Luffy can be damaged by that.
If it's just the force of his chop making it sharp, then Luffy's body can reform to that. I mean--
i1rflqn64y591.png

Similiar adaptivity then. Though Mori is more skilled than Luffy regardless since he's already knowledgeable in MA's, while Luffy only counters them. Luffy's rubbery body may make it difficult in close quarters since we see him wrap his leg/arm around characters to restrain them and continue fighting, etc. His unorthodox combat style would make it tougher for Mori will Mori will continue busting out counter-techniques even at close range.
But with how Luffy's body is basically immune to Mori's nigh-everything-- it goes in his favor imo.
I'd say that's fair. Mori has higher LS anyway so if Luffy tries to restrain him he'll just break out anyway, so it'll just be a back and forth between Martial Arts and shit that counters Martial Arts but isn't really Martial Arts.
Yeah, he can tag characters with kenbun comparable to his own. That and if Katakuri's fight taught us anything, it's that Kenbun user can foresee their opponent's reaction and thus react to the reaction before it even happens. Only reason Luffy countered it is because his kenbun allowed him to foresee Katakuri's own kenbun-based reaction, thus reacting to THAT as well.
It sounds like BS but it really was just: Future Sight>reacts to future>future sight 2 foresees the reaction future>user reactions to said reaction future, squared
I mean, how would he react before it happens? It happens as soon as Luffy touches him even the tiniest bit, by then, he'd have already reacted.
Extremely high chance Luffy just outlasts then-
Yeah probably not even gonna cap.
If they're like- say, whirlwind iron cutting fist, that creates wind slasshes? Then Luffy can be hit by that.
If it's just the force of his chop making it sharp, then Luffy's body can reform to that. I mean--
It's both. He can create physical cutting slashes with his hands and his staff techniques can create wind slashes.

I would also say that it might be reasonable Mori's bare-hand slashes can create wind pressure, but I don't remember him ever doing that so take it with a grain of salt.
Mori will only use it after he gets desesperated, and isn't like One shot matchs can't be done
He can't use it in the first place he can't go beyond 6-A on the profile, dude.

Also it isn't on his profile so idgaf who said that he can use them to go beyond 6-A, ain't on the profile.

Also it isn't on his profile so idgaf who said that he can use them to go beyond 6-A, ain't on the profile.
Taking the profile to serious, even when a admin say he can do it /: (and even that he didn't put it because that key of mori didn't use the multipliers)

? My point is that he infact can use his amps, why wouldn't he able to use it anyway
Because the profile doesn't say he can use acupuncture amps or any amps to go beyond 6-A, Livin.
Taking the profile to serious, even when a admin say he can do it /: (and even that he didn't put it because that key of mori didn't use the multipliers)
I literally have to take the profile seriously dude lmao. Everybody does.

Because the profile doesn't say he can use acupuncture amps or any amps to go beyond 6-A, Livin.

I literally have to take the profile seriously dude lmao. Everybody does.
No... No seriously, if the profile is wrong then we don't use that part

I.... you know that i am saying the profile is wrong rigth?
Well sadly we have to listen to the profile so if it's wrong go change it.

I agree with the fact that it's wrong but it hasn't been changed so not much can be done about it, so go change it or be quiet.

Alright scrap IR but Luffy can tag people drastically faster than him
Mori has done the exact same thing. Can tag Massively Hypersonics as a Subsonic, two very, very similar feats that aren't at all worlds apart in potency.

I'd say that's fair. Mori has higher LS anyway so if Luffy tries to restrain him he'll just break out anyway, so it'll just be a back and forth between Martial Arts and shit that counters Martial Arts but isn't really Martial Arts.
For now. Luffy's LS upgrades aren't done yet but he's upscaling to class P for swinging his own bajrang gun. (It's on his calc if you'd like a link. )
I mean, how would he react before it happens? It happens as soon as Luffy touches him even the tiniest bit, by then, he'd have already reacted.
Same way Katakuri reacted to Luffy's dodge before Luffy's dodge even started due to the Mogura attack. Haki precog is layered. It's future sight, mind reading, intent reading, emotion sensing, prediction, and analytical prediction-- and probably a few things I forgot about.
It's both. He can create physical cutting slashes with his hands and his staff techniques can create wind slashes.
Then there's on way to damage Luffy. Issue is Luffy isn't as vulnerable to cutting in this form, surprisingly.
Kaido's Kaifu cut through Kiku's arm and sword like butter. Kiku's strong enough to pierce Kaido (so 6A)
Yet Kaido's Kaifu doesn't cut through Luffy's body as easily

main-qimg-c8dad2e801fe0cd659336ae810997e6c-lq

This is not accounting for the fact that Busoshoku Koka can harden him even more and he can also create barriers via busoshoku that fully safely deflect Kaifus as well without a scratch. This is made easier because of his layered precog as well. With busoshoku he could stop even an amped Kaido's wind-blade (which is a stronger version of the regular kaifu)
Screenshot_3.png

He definitely doesn't make it easy to get hit by the one thing he can be damaged by tbh

Mori has done the exact same thing. Can tag Massively Hypersonics as a Subsonic, two very, very similar feats that aren't at all worlds apart in potency.
0.33c / Mach 24.9 = an 11 thousand x difference
160084 m/s / mach 0.1 (baseline subsonic) = 4.6 thousand x difference

Luffy's is over twice as better

Reminder that East Blue Zoro has feats of directly out maneuvering and overpowering Cephalopod I.R which is leagues above baseline IR.

This Luffy should be vastly above East Blue Zoro's level of skill.

Reminder that East Blue Zoro has feats of directly out maneuvering and overpowering Cephalopod I.R which is leagues above baseline IR.

This Luffy should be vastly above East Blue Zoro's level of skill.
Tf is Cepahlopod IR lmao.
0.33c / Mach 24.9 = an 11 thousand x difference
160084 m/s / mach 0.1 (baseline subsonic) = 4.6 thousand x difference

Luffy's is over twice as better
He's 2.4x better to be exact, and, again, how is that difference at all substantial enough for it to matter?

I want to make clear that Luffy is immune to bonks, punches, and kicks. Anything beyond blunt impacts is fair game. Explosions, shockwaves, etc, are fair game.
Well Mori can do shockwaves and shockwave slashes with a pretty wide variety of skills so I guess he does have an option to harm Luffy.

That's laughable. Kuro doesn't follow a preprogrammed path.
He literally goes from one point to the other, that's all. In the specific scenes at least he doesn't attack while using his speed boosters, he only uses it to go behind the enemy

I also remember Oda saying that Kuro does not have good control of his amplifiers

He literally goes from one point to the other, that's all. In the specific scenes at least he doesn't attack while using his speed boosters

I also remember Oda saying that Kuro does not have good control of his amplifiers
he has no good control of his movement because he can't react, but he moves everywhere and slashes indiscriminately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back