• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more clarity on the Yeoui thing if that's what Mori starts with in this situation.
Basically, Yeoui is a really hard giant slab that Luffy can either turn into rubber and deflect ( obviously turning it into rubber makes it much softer ) or he can just, tank the attack, since things like metal and blunt force don't work on rubber bodies, especially one that can shape it self in the shape of the weapon hitting it and more.

Basically, Yeoui is a really hard giant slab that Luffy can either turn into rubber and deflect ( obviously turning it into rubber makes it much softer ) or he can just, tank the attack, since things like metal and blunt force don't work on rubber bodies, especially one that can shape it self in the shape of the weapon hitting it and more.
Plus that

I'm waiting for "East Blue Luffy Outskills"
What is that downplay? Wtf

I would personally say they are relative in terms of skill, luffy with his unpredictably and quick actions vs mori's thinking and battle IQ

Also... This angers me
His clones work much like Naruto's Shadow Clones
Why is that on his profile?

It should say instead that it works similarly to sun wukong or something

who told you that?

everyone who hurts him ignores his resistance
People don't seem to listen to that on this thread, I said Garp scaled massively above him (iirc Luffy was town or mountain level in enies lobby and afterwards pre time skip, and Garp is like country+ level. ) and still had to use a resistance negation method instead of raw power

People don't seem to listen to that on this thread, I said Garp scaled massively above him (iirc Luffy was town or mountain level in enies lobby and afterwards pre time skip, and Garp is like country+ level. ) and still had to use a resistance negation method instead of raw power
Luffy was Wall level in his first key and he still needed to use it when he was a child

He isn't hurting Luffy with blunt attacks

For example here I don’t see a charge up at all
0507-015.png
0580-006.png
This thread is for Monkey fight, not the Black vs White fight

Yall keep saying that Luffy can resist attacks that are 6-A as a 9-B but if that's the case then why doesn't he have 6-A durability against blunt attacks in his earlier keys lol

Yall keep saying that Luffy can resist attacks that are 6-A as a 9-B but if that's the case then why doesn't he have 6-A durability against blunt attacks in his earlier keys lol
Because it isn't durability. It's a physiology mechanic

Because it isn't durability. It's a physiology mechanic
How isn't it durability. He's taking a 6-A attack to the point the 6-A attacker needed to use Haki to harm him. Even if it comes from physiology that doesn't change that it sounds a lot like straight-up durability lol.

Okay but like- Why wouldn't we classify this as durability? I get why he resists blunt force but what I'm not getting is why it isn't durability. In the first place, to endure the 6-A attack his rubber body would still need to have the durability to not get annihilated so that Luffy could even begin to stretch and null the damage.

Okay but like- Why wouldn't we classify this as durability? I get why he resists blunt force but what I'm not getting is why it isn't durability. In the first place, to endure the 6-A attack his rubber body would still need to have the durability to not get annihilated so that Luffy could even begin to stretch and null the damage.
Luffy can not get punched hard enough to be bruised. You need to either negate his elasticity, negate his resistance, or just punch him hard enough to stretch him beyond his limits.
This wouldn't work in general for that mechanic

It's not like a 2 step process of "he gets hit, he takes the damage, then he stretches", all the damage is automatically used to stretch his body.

Basically, if you use blunt force, its not going to work to harm. It isn't a durability mechanic

It's an ability…. Not a stat…it makes no sense to say 6-A to blunt force resistance the same way we don’t say… for example 6–A durability for fire resistance or something like that

Mori can send Luffy to space, but it's not very likely that Luffy will let this happen given he can see the future.
I forgot about future sight while reading this tbh.
It's not durability. It's an exclusive resistance to ONE THING. His fruit makes him damn near immune to blunt force trauma, crushing, controting, etc-- and the highest we've seen was a character like Garp (who can contend with the strongest mfs on the planet) using haki to hurt a Luffy who's millions of times weaker than he is now.
If he had "6-A" as his durability it's a big fat assumption because we don't know if that's the fruit's limit.
And if he had 6-A in his durability that means he'd tank 6-A fireballs, stabs, etc-- which isn't the case. He's (as far as the canon is concerned) nigh-immune to blunt force and bludgeoning because he's weird supernatural rubber.
It's still resistance to blunt force, just an extremely high form of it.

Okay I mean I still think that means 0 sense but I'm not an OP supporter or even an OP fan so I don't give a shit lol.

asks a question
gets answers
"I didn't give a shit anyway lol"

.... Then why did you ask at all? This is the tenth time you said you don't give a shit after giving a shit for 4 pages

.... Then why did you ask at all? This is the tenth time you said you don't give a shit after giving a shit for 4 pages
Out of curiosity, asking doesn't mean you give an FDA-certified flying ****

G5 Luffy is a god who has a body with the properties of rubber, not the actual material of rubber.
Cool.

Because at a point I did give a shit, but then realized there was no point in arguing something for a verse I don't read or watch nor do I have an in-depth understanding of. You stop caring once you realize there's no point, and regardless of whether or not I care, I can still ask the question. So uh, yeah, shut up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back