• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know if Luffy is gonna even be able to hit Mori with an attack that'd take him out, given his instinctive reactions that allow him to avoid attacks that come from characters that are several tiers faster and stronger than him, and allow him to avoid he attacks he previously deemed "unavoidable". Luffy has future sight so he'll know that Mori will react but the problem lies in like... stopping him from reacting? Like yeah he can see it with future sight but how exactly he finna stop Mori from reacting even if he knows Mori will react.
Luffy with pure skill could tag Kuro's Relativistic Shakushi while he was Hypersonic+. He's tagging this man

Luffy with pure skill could tag Kuro's Relativistic Shakushi while he was Hypersonic+. He's tagging this man
Mori did a similar thing with a Massively Hypersonic character while he was only subsonic. Just appeared behind the man with a re-technique lol.

He's reaching.

Calls Luffy being resistant to a 3x advantage an NLF but argues nigh infinite growth for Garou. 💀
Not like Luffy ( pre time skip fyi ) got hit by Garp, someone who massively scaled above him and was country or continent level ( forgot which ), and fell to the ground but wasn't even seriously injured. To say that he can't tank people with attack potency much higher than his current one is wild since everyone who has hit him with raw power, including Garp, had to also use haki to negate his fruit.

Mori did a similar thing with a Massively Hypersonic character while he was only subsonic. Just appeared behind the man with a re-technique lol.
Also, by "re-technique", I mean a skill in the repertoire of Re-Taekwondo, known specifically as Bo-Bup. It's on the profile.

Gap from Luffy to HS to Rel > Gap from Subsonic to MHS

Pretty much.

I don't really know if Luffy is gonna even be able to hit Mori with an attack that'd take him out, given his instinctive reactions that allow him to avoid attacks that come from characters that are several tiers faster and stronger than him, and allow him to avoid he attacks he previously deemed "unavoidable". Luffy has future sight so he'll know that Mori will react but the problem lies in like... stopping him from reacting? Like yeah he can see it with future sight but how exactly he finna stop Mori from reacting even if he knows Mori will react.
This was covered with Katakuri. His response to Katakuri knowing and reacting to every attack was to attack so wildly and unpredictably, and fast, that Katakuri couldn't do shit for a few moments.

Gap from Luffy to HS to Rel > Gap from Subsonic to MHS
I mean it's still a similar and rather close feat though, and since speed is equalized here I'd say Mori and Luffy are kinda matched in the "can tag people faster than themselves" department. It isn't like the feats are worlds apart or whatever.
This was covered with Katakuri. His response to Katakuri knowing and reacting to every attack was to attack so wildly and unpredictably, and fast, that Katakuri couldn't do shit for a few moments.
How wild and upredictable we talking here?

( he also did this with Enel but Enel doesn't have fs just average kenbunshoku)

Pretty much.

Also said instinctive reactions feat was against someone who had relative and even superior skill to himself. Just saying that if it counts for anything.

EDIT: Actually, both were.

I have listed feats on Mori's page showing that he is capable of reacting to attacks the moment they touch his skin.

It's how he survived Bongchim's instant death technique.

I mean it's still a similar and rather close feat though, and since speed is equalized here I'd say Mori and Luffy are kinda matched in the "can tag people faster than themselves" department. It isn't like the feats are worlds apart or whatever.

How wild and upredictable we talking here?
He bounces his fist off the walls so fast that Katakuri can't keep up with the fist and gets punched in the face.
He also does that to Kaidou with gomu gomu no Hydra, and it's even faster, so fast that it hits him like nine times at once.
And to Enel, where he bounces his fists off the wall at a random pattern so it's unpredictable to even luffy him self, and thus Enel can't judge where it'll go

He bounces his fist off the walls so fast that Katakuri can't keep up with the fist and gets punched in the face.
He also does that to Kaidou with gomu gomu no Hydra, and it's even faster, so fast that it hits him like nine times at once.
And to Enel, where he bounces his fists off the wall at a random pattern so it's unpredictable to even luffy him self, and thus Enel can't judge where it'll go
I mean if he try and bounce his fists off the walls of my house he gonna tear the place up lol.

He gon bounce off air? 🗿

Also do correct me if im wrong, but doesn't Luffy have to physically lift and throw back the attack to perform attack reflection? From the Kaido scan, it looks like his muscles buff up before he throws the energy beam back.

Considering this, wouldn't Yeoui still be too heavy for him to lift?

Dude, watch the video. You only have to see like 30 seconds of that to know.
That's him bending his arms to change the direction of his fist. He isn't bouncing his fists off the air to make them come from all directions like he did with actual solid ground in the Katakuri fight.

Also do correct me if im wrong, but doesn't Luffy have to physically lift and throw back the attack to perform attack reflection? From the Kaido scan, it looks like his muscles buff up before he throws the energy beam back.

Considering this, wouldn't Yeoui still be too heavy for him to lift?
He turns it into rubber and reduces the size. We've been over this broski

That's him bending his arms to change the direction of his fist. He isn't bouncing his fists off the air to make them come from all directions like he did with actual solid ground in the Katakuri fight.
He did that in the Kaidou fight though. With Hydra.

k just look at this instead

k just look at this instead
What am I supposed to look at.

He turns it into rubber and reduces the size. We've been over this broski
The weight is independent of size. Mori had Yeoui in his ear and at its lightest it still cratered the ground. He also says "Get heavier, Yeoui" regardless of how big it is.

The weight is independent of size. Mori had Yeoui in his ear and at its lightest it still cratered the ground. He also says "Get heavier, Yeoui" regardless of how big it is.
A copy of Yeoui despite being at its normal staff size was able to tear Uriel's arms off, so there's that to.

I mean, we've established both Mori's and Luffy's ability to just dodge god each other until one gets tired out, yeah? At that point it comes down to whose gonna last the longest while they pummel each other, in which I mean like, whose gonna tire the other out first, not whose gonna cause the most damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back