• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
A copy of Yeoui despite being at its normal staff size was able to tear Uriel's arms off, so there's that to.
Misconception, Uriel carried the actual Yeoui. She lifted copy Yeoui just fine and it crumbled in her hand.

I mean, we've established both Mori's and Luffy's ability to just dodge god each other until one gets tired out, yeah? At that point it comes down to whose gonna last the longest while they pummel each other, in which I mean like, whose gonna tire the other out first, not whose gonna cause the most damage.
Mori has a time limit on Monkey King Form that lasts around 10 min at best. He heavily relies on overpowering the opponent when he uses Incomplete Monkey King Form.

Mori has a time limit on Monkey King Form that lasts around 10 min at best. He heavily relies on overpowering the opponent when he uses Incomplete Monkey King Form.
That doesn't take away his ability to just dodge until he gets tired out.

But I see what you mean. It really depends on whose gonna be able to play the long game, and in this form, that goes to Luffy, so he takes this more times than he doesn't.

Four pages in less than 7 hours?? Damn

What about Mori techniques that increases his speed and AP by tens, hundreds, thousands and millions, those are restricted here right?

What about Mori techniques that increases his speed and AP by tens, hundreds, thousands and millions, those are restricted here right?
It isn't stated on the profile that he can use acupuncture amps to go beyond 6-A in this key, which will soon be fixed.

I'm like... 98% sure equipment is equalized in speed equalized, cause if not the general consensus would've been Yeoui slams into Luffy at speeds hundreds of thousands of times faster than light and knocks him into space with a tiny ass shockwave lmao.

I'm like... 98% sure equipment is equalized in speed equalized, cause if not the general consensus would've been Yeoui slams into Luffy at speeds hundreds of thousands of times faster than light and knocks him into space with a tiny ass shockwave lmao.
At this point I'd fully expect Luffy to zoom back to earth with his flight in gear fifth, like he did with Kaidou when he was about to fall from Onigashima into the ocean. Especially since Luffy can probably maneuver and breathe considerably longer than an average human in space

And honestly I'm not sure how far this next power I'm about to list goes, but he manages to change his clothes and their coloring during his final showdown with Kaidou. They change from their usual colors to all white, and he dissolves his hat into a fire like substance, then changes them back, so depending on how that worked and how far it can go, he might be able to change to a space outfit complete with a helmet.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_tcb_1044_warrior_017.png
Sorry to ping you king, though I doubt you'd mind, but I just want to link this example for what I'm saying. Btw the clothes are normal as at the time people didn't know it was white as it wasn't narratively implied yet and the manga is originally black and white anyway so it's hard to know for sure

Let me state my beliefs.

• Luffy can withstand the attack from Mori's staff
  • It's likely that a full power G5 Luffy has a comparable if not higher time limit than Monkey Mode, so outlasting might be an ootion
  • Luffy might win with his internal destruction, and versatility
  • Mori can send Luffy to space, but it's not very likely that Luffy will let this happen given he can see the future.

I vote either inconclusive or Luffy, leading towards Luffy now, so I'mma cast the vote to him.

A dude trillions of times stronger than Luffy needed blunt force resistance negation to hurt Luffy, so lets stop the NLF point

And yes, Luffy can do something to transmutate Mori's kick, by turning Mori into rubber
And what do you know, luffy still can get hurt to 6-A atacks even on this key

And what do you know, luffy still can get hurt to 6-A atacks even on this key
even then, if his source of damage is blunt and doesnt have a way of bypassing it, then wtf will he do? the only way he could logical beat luffy (if he doesnt have a sharp tech or a bypassing blunt force resistant tech) would be to crush him under yeoui, which he would be fin3 but stuck.

even then, if his source of damage is blunt and doesnt have a way of bypassing it, then wtf will he do? the only way he could logical beat luffy (if he doesnt have a sharp tech or a bypassing blunt force resistant tech) would be to crush him under yeoui, which he would be fin3 but stuck.
He can expand big stick, luffy is not going to expan thousands of kilometers

If we take OP seriously, the location is literally in your house
Then I solo both so they don't wreck my stuff, and then grab a protein shake, sit down in my room, and drink it as I go back on this thread like "Ayo I smacked the taste out of Luffy and Mori Jin a few seconds ago!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back