• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fun and games: Yukari vs Arceus

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Obviously, this shan't be added. I'm just feeling more jerkish than usual. Assume that somehow, Yukari manipulated the boundary of tiers and made herself 2-B. She was gonna go higher, but Arceus took that ability from her...somehow. And because this is PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT, don't close this. Speed equalized.

This should have been which character is the more overused character in vs match ups, to which i would say yukari by a long shot, haven't seen an arceus match up in a while, guess there is not much people who you can match up with when you are multiversal.

And yukari would win i think, her boundary manipulation is so easy to wank, wank isn't the right word, more like it's so flexible you can make it to say anything to win.

Look at the boundary manipulation page on superpower wiki and you'll see how far you can flex and bend this ability. But yeah even then.

Also been thinking about it but I think the reason why Yukari is claimed to have so many NLFs is because some of her logical abilities that people favor on using aren't on her wiki page despite showcasing her using it. At least my opinion.

Oh and heavily agreeing with CP.

Yukari, reason above. Seriously, she could have just make another Arceus and let it fight him for it to be a fairer match.

Cal why. whyyyy

Well whys aside, suprisingly, Yukari seems to take it. Again, boundary hax and stuff.

Totally, not to mention she could actually do that if she tried (And an extraordinary amount of planning, luck and time, but still...)

Back