• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fujitora (One piece) vs Irene (Fairy tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora has higher AP and we don't know if that polymorph works on non fodders. Deus Sema will get bounced back to space. Universe One is absolutely irrelevant. Win is by KO not BFR if she decides to drop him above ocean Fujitora can levitate.

It's highly unlikely for Irene's transformation magic to work on people with higher magic power.

Also due to latest revisions, this turns into a one sided battle in Fuji's favor due to him being High 6-C and she has no way of dealing with his meteors now since they are way above her paygrade. As such, I will be closing this.

"Support based? I don't think that straight up conjuring explosions from nowhere is support based; she does have support based abilities no doubt but she also has a decent amount of straight up combat abilities also. She can enchant a give life to objects around her instilling them with their own unique powers to assist her in the fight. And when it comes to who can surprise whom Irene's powers are among the most unusual Fujitora would ever encounter, her abilities basically make it that no matter where the environment will be on her side, conjuring explosives from all around her opponents including from underneath, the fact that Fujitora has the superior physical abilities is not lost to me and I know it's something in his favour and his gravity powers while impressive and far superior than the gravity users in FT it still doesn't change the fact that in comparison to Irene's his powers are far more direct and easy to see through. Also while he has precog it should be noted that it isn't infallible he can and will get hit."

Just going to leave this here, this was my response to the last time this thread came up, so not everything is relevant but most of it is. Oh and concerning flight, Irene has shown the ability to fly in both of her forms dragon and human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back