• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't "think" though, i argue.
  • Got it.
He is not scared of dying, not he wants to die. He realizes that he will die if he starts the fight. Why would he start that fight? Not being scared to die would apply if there was any reason to pick up the fight in the first place.
  • I think it was pointed out he still would fight even he know he would die; Rimuru would at least trying to seriously injure the opponent. Rimuru just wouldn't do anything as it would be out of character.
At this point, I would say leave this point to being voted on by others as I said in my last reply.

I think I already explained my view on the will and would case earlier; "will" in this fight case is largely incorrect since Fu can't kill Rimuru since I am just using would for accuracy case in this fight topic, overall. At this point, I would just wait for the vote.

I think I already explained my view on the will and would case earlier; "will" in this fight case is largely incorrect since Fu can't kill Rimuru since I am just using would for accuracy case in this fight topic, overall.
Ok but whether Fu can or not is not sth Rimuru knows. So you are going by a mentality RImuru would not have.

Elizhaa, would the first fight with Hinata determine how Rimuru would act if he knew that he was going to die?
No, the first fight he flees. From the events in the Harvest Festival. Rimuru changed his mindset; he said he would fight even he could die. Also, evidence pointed out that Rimuru fought knowing he will die in an alternative timeline given that opponents against the Empire, given that Great Sage can predict the future in battle.

Earl, you look to be the only one who thinks Rimuru will not take action because of fear of death.
What? No, Rimuru won't be able to take action at all due to the Desperado aura, there's absolutely no reason he wouldn't be affected by it since he doesn't resist Fatehax that works on Type 4 Acausals.

What? No, Rimuru won't be able to take action at all due to the Desperado aura, there's absolutely no reason he wouldn't be affected by it since he doesn't resist Fatehax that works on Type 4 Acausals.
I was more discussing the mentality of Rimuru and how it would relate to Raphael acting, regarding one of Earl's arguments. I already agree with your reasonings on how Rimuru via Raphael will win the fight.
Apologies if the text is confusing. I will try to improve the text later when I wake up.

Last edited:
How the f did Rimuru die if he's still alive?

Also that's....again just a chance rather than a certainty
An "alternative version from another time" of his first key died; I thought the point was kind of clear since Patricio and I mentioned it earlier.

The MTLs Volume 12 said Veldora rampage because Rimuru specifically died; other evidence points that he [alternate timeline self] died in Volume 11. So, evidence point that Rimuru died.

In any case, Earl, your arguments should probably on Raphael since Rimuru would mostly be nonfactor currently.

Why does that scale to normal rimuru? Not that it matters cus as i said it's not certainty.

In any case, Earl, your arguments should probably on Raphael since Rimuru would mostly be nonfactor currently.
I explained why Raphael is a non factor too.

Why does that scale to normal rimuru? Not that it matters cus as i said it's not certainty.

I explained why Raphael is a non factor too.
On this topic, I think you explained why Raphael will not do anything; it is extremely out of character that Raphael would not try much as explained above. So, I don't think the points were stronger than the counterarguments on the matter.

Cus Raphael wants to follow Rimuru's wish, and Rimuru wouldn't want to die. Not to mention Raphael due to info analysis would be more sold on the fact that Rimuru's chances are absolutely 0 against Xiaoli.

Cus Raphael wants to follow Rimuru's wish, and Rimuru wouldn't want to die. Not to mention Raphael due to info analysis would be more sold on the fact that Rimuru's chances are absolutely 0 against Xiaoli.
Again, Rimuru is not scared to die. If he is not scared to die, she won't move him. Coupled with the fact that Raphael would be more interested in her powers after analysis (which is what led her to through him into an EE), Raphael will not move him.

Guys i said vote, not joke around. These are 4 pages of stuff. At least bother stating which one you're agreeing with.

Looking at Raphael's arguments being voted on, wouldn't the match like a stomp thread overall since Fu can't kill nor affect it?
I am removing my vote since I think the thread could be a stomp thread.

LMAO

d5RixEk.jpg

Back