• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pizzahead when the Goombas pull up (Pizzahead vs. Goombas) (0-0-0)

I can’t believe this is happening

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are bloodlusted, have no prior knowledge, and start 30m away.
The battle takes place on top of the Pizza Tower.
Pizzahead has all of his optional equipment, and starts inside of Pizzaface.
There are 5 Goombas, and they have all of their optional equipment (minus the Ally Phone).

This is the boss music.

Da Vouts
“Can you be quiet? I’m trying to beatumblrsexyman!”:
Scales to this; 0.57 Tons of TNT

“A mushroom that betrayed the Mushroom Kingdom. One stomp and he dies.”:
Scales to this; 1.00 Tons of TNT

“Raggy, rouse civilians were ratching Velma.”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
I'm kind of leaning towards the Goombas here. Pizzahead will likely be overwelled due to there being 5 Goombas (Which also have several Mini Goombas) which all have a slight AP advantage. The other Pizza Tower bosses also wont be much help to due to them being in one shot range for the Goombas. So Pizzahead gonna have to 1v5 the Goombas which are going to being flying, slowing him down with both poison mushrooms and Mini Goombas, using the Coinado to trap him in an air vortex, and summoning Fly guys to take items off him. I'm not gonna vote yet but the Goombas taking this feels more likely to me atm.

I'm kind of leaning towards the Goombas here. Pizzahead will likely be overwelled due to there being 5 Goombas (Which also have several Mini Goombas) which all have a slight AP advantage. The other Pizza Tower bosses also wont be much help to due to them being in one shot range for the Goombas. So Pizzahead gonna have to 1v5 the Goombas which are going to being flying, slowing him down with both poison mushrooms and Mini Goombas, using the Coinado to trap him in an air vortex, and summoning Fly guys to take items off him. I'm not gonna vote yet but the Goombas taking this feels more likely to me atm.
IDK, inside pizza face pizza head has a much greater mobility them the goombas flight, and summoning random enemies will help distract the poor intelect goombas even whem bloodlusted, not to mention that sinse the goombas have the Kuribo's Shoe they will not fly as much as do high jumps to try stomping Pizza face, especially sinse whem the shoe + wings they use the wings only to get a bit more of distance and hight for the shoe

I mean does he? I'd say they have the same mobility due to both having flight.
Pizza face flight is true flight, while Para goombas need to move their wings, pizza face just floats whatever he wants, and as I said thanks to them having the shoe they will not fly
His summons will die in one hit and there are 5 goombas so they won't be much of a distraction.
The goombas aren't smart, they just walking around will alread be a distraction

Pizza face flight is true flight, while Para goombas need to move their wings, pizza face just floats whatever he wants, and as I said thanks to them having the shoe they will not fly
I mean Pizzaface only uses his flight to hover slightly above the battlefield so its not that much of a game changer.
The goombas aren't smart, they just walking around will alread be a distraction
While not smart in academically, distraction do have fighting experience and at least some level of coronation between them. And like I said before there are 5 Goombas and Pizzaface's summons die in one hit so they shouldn't be much of a distraction.

While not smart in academically, distraction do have fighting experience and at least some level of coronation between them. And like I said before there are 5 Goombas and Pizzaface's summons die in one hit so they shouldn't be much of a distraction.
Insert goomba walking of a clif here

I mean Pizzaface only uses his flight to hover slightly above the battlefield so its not that much of a game changer.
Istill a much greater mobility to dodge atacks and not be stomped on

The other Pizza Tower bosses should actually scale to 881.8 MJ (0.21 Tons of TNT), as they can take attacks from the Mach Run and harm Peppino himself. I'd also argue that even with this huge AP gap the bosses should be able to at least help out a little bit via the dozens of projectiles/attacks they can dish out at once, with Pizzahead himself being no slouch in this regard either. Most of the bosses might also have the acrobatics and/or flight to keep out of melee range of the Goombas, which is going to be very problematic for the latter team when they're going to have to chase down enemies while constantly dodging several attacks at once.

Pizzahead slams. Bro is casually 8-C and can stun the goombas with his stomp. He very tanky and would simply be too chaotic and light on his feat to deal with. Mini goombas are annyoing but weak and PH has large scale attacks that generally would kill or immobilize them. I'd say he deals with the goombas easily.

Back