• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
[Insert common Salesman vs Boxer fight scenario]
  • Both are 9-A
  • Base Spamton is used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in a bullet train in a dark world
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 4.1997 meters away from each other

1ad.png
VS
8c9062902280dc5c0e36f6e224e03a8e.jpg

Spamton:
Yu:
Incon:

Last edited:
So does Yu have any experience with Danmaku projectile spammers? Otherwise he just get hit with numerous different projectiles that directly harm his soul.

Yu has various forms of analytical prediction and high reaction speed, but, either way, he can't touch or harm Spamton, so, this is a stomp.

Yu has various forms of analytical prediction and high reaction speed, but, either way, he can't touch or harm Spamton, so, this is a stomp.
If this is about Spamton's limited flight, a bullet train is a pretty confined space

Base Spamton still has an AP advantage but I guess it'd be marginally more fair, if you did.

I'd even argue Yu may win.

Base spamton gets dura negged and nuked since his danmaku is barely considered danmaku. He gets skill stomped. Spamton Neo on the other hand stomps Yu because of his overwhelming attacks that Yu won't punch away/dodge since some of his attacks aren't breakable even by those comparable to him in AP. Overall, Mismatch.

Although, Spamton having a pretty big AP advantage and Yu's inexperience in dealin with Spamton-like enemies should make up for Spamton's Low-Tier danmaku

Although, Spamton having a pretty big AP advantage and Yu's inexperience in dealin with Spamton-like enemies should make up for Spamton's Low-Tier danmaku
Yu has dealt with danmaku/danmaku-like attacks before.

Worst case scenario, he just adapts.

That's 24 Mini-Spamtons trying to attack Yu in an enclosed space, let's not undersell his danmaku

There's nothing internal to damage, Yu might as well just attack him normally
Ok but wouldn't Yu just punch em away? Or dodge them? He has immense analytical prediction so he'd just evade them and go in for a beatdown. I still feel as though this is a skill stomp

I mean, they target the SOUL, so it's safe to assume they phase through the body?

Plus, the fact Spamton just needs 2 or 3 lucky hits to take out Yu while Yu needs to overcome Spamton's dura advantage should definitely make up for the skill difference

Attacks targeting one's soul doesn't mean they phase through the body, that assumption in of itself is dumb lmao.

Spamton won't ever get those lucky hits cause Yu sees all his attacks in slow motion and weaves through them and just adapts-

They're both Darkners and they use the same magic, I don't see why it'd be different.

That's even the reason why Kris now has Soul manip
Because most of Spamton's attacks are solid on-contact and hit like it, I know there's one for NEO where if ISN'T that, but that's Neo not base.

Because most of Spamton's attacks are solid on-contact and hit like it, I know there's one for NEO where if ISN'T that, but that's Neo not base.
Solid on-contact? What does that even mean? Even if the Mini-Spamtons are physical, there's no way the dollar signs are

Back