• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs Wither

Wait, I forgot that Frisk can fly with the jetpack. So I vote for them because they would probably be able to kill the Wither sooner or later, who can't put them down for good

Kaltias said:
Wait, I forgot that Frisk can fly with the jetpack. So I vote for them because they would probably be able to kill the Wither sooner or later, who can't put them down for good
too low fuel to do so, and we never have seen frisk attack while having a jetpack, and leaving equals losing

He just has to hit the Wither until it hits phase 2 tho. After that, they fight on ground. Also we never see Frisk attacking at all during the story. Swinging a knife isn't that hard

Overlord775 said:
frisk also has the yellow soul mode, which allows him to shot soul based projectiles and he has a gu
that did only damage mettatons soul, if it dealed damage such as mettatons body, then it will damage the wither

Overlord775 said:
i just realized, the whiter is undead, he has no soul, so the yellow mode won't work. also why is everyone ingnoring that frisk has a GUN ?
im atleast not ignoring that fact, but its empty, how will it even work?

Unless I'm mistaken, it's:

Wither: 1 (LoyalservantofInti)

Frisk: 5 (Saikou The Lewd King, Overlord775, Tunasaladx, GPeckman, Kalitas)

Inconclusive: 7 (Paulo.junior.969, Anonimoe7875, Fllflourine, Holyhotsauce, Newendigo, TheNeolancer, BattleReviews)

Someone said that The Wither could just fly away but Frisk has a Jetpack, so I think it'll be fine.

Either way Frisk aint getting through that regen.

Inconclusive.

Frisk win this. Frisk has dealt with stuff worse than the Wither, they'll easily be able to dodge Wither's attacks. With their gun and jetpack, they'll be able to defeat it's first phase. After that, Frisk has it in the bag, what with an infinite amount of retries.

Wither: 1 (LoyalservantofInti)

Frisk: 7 (Saikou The Lewd King, Overlord775, Tunasaladx, GPeckman, Kalitas, Anonimoe7875, Noahkaismith)

Inconclusive: 6 (Paulo.junior.969, Fllflourine, Holyhotsauce, Newendigo, TheNeolancer, BattleReviews)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"Far stronger" is an overstatement in both case. The Enderdragon IS stronger than Steve, but not by a huge amount. If I'm not wrong, the Dragon actually deals more damage per hit than the Wither, but the latter has a higher DPS.
Either way, Frisk spams reset until they win. That's what happened in Steve vs Frisk.
it doesnt do more damage.

i have the game and im happy to get in late game armor and see how much they do

I would say Inconclusive as well. Spamming reset wont work especially when the wither is unpredictable in what it does.. Frisk's reset is only at the usefulness that we see in undertale when the character follows the same linear pattern.

I would say Inconclusive as well. Spamming reset wont work especially when the wither is unpredictable in what it does.. Frisk's reset is only at the usefulness that we see in undertale when the character follows the same linear pattern.

But nobody aside from Sans does a linear pattern, and Frisk should be able to dodge Wither attacks due to they experience agaisn't danmaku.

The jetpack can easily be stopped momentarily by sugar,milk and eggs and runs out of fuel easily. Frisk's yellow mode only works when the soul is directly outside the body(besides why would an undead being have a soul to begin with?). I don't see anything wrong with the empty gun though.

Back