• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs Chara: PACIFIST VS GENOCIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Pacifist

vs

The Killer

Rules:

Pacifist Frisk in full Determination mode vs end game Chara. Win by death (for Chara) or getting the other to stop fighting (for Frisk).

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The fight takes place in the space after Chara destroyed the timeline.

Situation (Optional):

• You appear in pitch darkness
  • A figure looks at you, its eyes empty
  • But, you know what you must do
  • You are filled with . . .
  • DETERMINATION
Frisk's Music

Chara's Music

Alternate Chara Music

The Final Music

Score:

Frisk: 4

Inconclusive: 7

Chara: 5

Frisk tarot
Pacifist

Chara tarot
Genocide

Chaoslordofchaos said:
no matter how many time chara hit frisk with the knive Frisk will refuse to die so i give the win to frisk
Also, I'm pretty sure that Frisk is stronger than Chara

Not only because he can harm Omega Flowey (who is stronger than Chara) but also they seem to be comparable Asriel (And Frisk took hits from him), so Chara would not be able to even harm Frisk

About the fight itself... If this full pacifist Frisk, then they would not even try to harm Chara

This is kinda just inconclusive because Frisk has no way to kill Chara (As Chara's a conceptual being) even if they wanted to, while Chara can't harm Frisk due to their massively higher durability.

They're polar opposites, and because of this, I don't think either can win the fight.

Frisk is a pacifist, and no matter how hard Chara tries to strike them down, they'll be determined enough to survive. Likewise, even if Frisk tried to kill Chara, they are a conceptual entity capable of surviving True Resets after taking the Player's SOUL, so Frisk couldn't get rid of them, either.

Eternal stalemate.

Right, now only could frisk nosell charas attacks, even if killed he would come back. Meanwhile frisk would never raise a hand against chara.

So a straight fight would be inconclusive, however this fight can also end as a win for frisk if chara gives up and stops attacking, so I'm leaning towards frisk a bit.

Could Frisk die of old age? I mean, I guess he could just keep LOADing with DETERMINATION to keep fighting, but if it weren't for that, would waiting for him to die of old age be an option for Chara?

Either way I vote inconclusive, I agree with what Ever said.

Just putting this out there:

Is it allowed in vs battles to get a character to not fight and instead try to get the other to stop fighting?

Because this is what this fight is: Frisk not fighting, and instead trying to talk Chara into not fighting.

Well there's no rule against it in the versus thread rules page, and it does say to explain the method of victory, so I'd assume it's fine. But with who he's fighting here Frisk can't win that way. Chara is essentially the concept of the apathy and pleasure gained through killing, it shouldn't be possible for Frisk to dissuade him from trying to fight.

I think that Chara and Frisk are equal at end game until Chara gets to their actual form. Would still say inconclusive because neither can kill each other (Chara will survive after the genocide run even if a save file is erased and will show up at the end of pacifist run, while Frisk has God - Mid regen which means he is unkillable by anymeans unless with major hax.

Maybe chara wins? Because clearly Chara takes over Frisk at Post Genocide Pacifist run so maybe trough possession? Chara does not need to kill Frisk but to corrupt them.

So I'd say Chara.

here is the proof if you don't believe me about chara taking over Frisk at the end of Pacifist run (post Genocide):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czXiboQFrvg

I don't think you really get the point of that video.

The point of the video is to show that Chara is not fully evil. They're just talking about the player influencing Chara.

I just showed this video to prove that Chara can possibly be persuaded into stopping.

Chara since I believe they are stronger. Post genocide Frisk is never able to become determined enough to retake control of the body. Some of that can be chaulked up to player interferance but I think it more has to do with the fact Chara has a purpose to be determined about wheras Frisk doesnt really have a strong goal themselves.

Cohobast said:
Chara since I believe they are stronger. Post genocide Frisk is never able to become determined enough to retake control of the body. Some of that can be chaulked up to player interferance but I think it more has to do with the fact Chara has a purpose to be determined about wheras Frisk doesnt really have a strong goal themselves.
That's because they're souless

No Soul, No Determination

Pacifist Frisk is different to Genocide Frisk in determination levels. Regardless I believe if Frisk can survive attacks from Asriel Dreemurr they can survive all attacks from Chara and it becomes a 'but it refused' type ordeal until Frisk can save Chara. I'm voting for Frisk.

I don't think Frisk is going to be able to save Chara in time due to Chara's intense hate for humans. Asriel seemed to believe that just killing Frisk enough would be enough to eventually have them stay down for good, fading from the timeline. Even if that is not the case in this fight just being killed over and over again against a merciless enemy with no hope to break through to them might sap Frisk's dertermination and eventually lead to them not coming back when Chara becomes the more determined.

Of course this is all just a guess since for all we know Chara might just take Frisk up on the offer without a fight, never really got a chance to see the two interact.

Inconclusive.

There's no way Chara can kill Frisk.

But there's absolutely no way Frisk is getting rid of Absolute Chara, much less convincing him to stop when this is the point where his evil side - Genocide - already came full circle. If it was Chara in the beginning? Possibly. Endgame Chara?

Beyond any hope of turning back. The game stresses this point again and again.

I'm going with inconclusive, There is no way Frisk can stop Chara from fighting, and as long as Frisk is at DT neither of them can die, so either they fight on forever never ending, or Frisk loses enough DT to die, but not enough for Chara to die too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back