• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Vs Chaos (Add This Shit please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
The Wright Way said:
This is correct. However, the Mid-Godly doesn't come from the player but rather from Frisk's determination which is a 2-A power source.
still, wouldent she need to null a 2a power to get rid of mid godly
Yes. She would.

Ok so chaos can not kill me but can incap

I did not expect a 2-C to have the advantage over a 2-B

DodoNova2 said:
Mis Godly don't Null Mind Control....
Mind Destruction is debatable but ont Mind Control
as said above, not onlycan chara take controll, as she is whitin frisks soul, frisk mind is ALSO whitin the soul, as its the culmimation of theyre being, which is owned by chara

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Anonimoe7875 said:
Either way this is Inconclusive or Chaos since Frisk has no way to defeat Chaos.
destroing the timeline, or all of teh timlines should do the trick
And how is a 2-C going to do that? Frisk fought and survived against a 2-A so just nuking timelines on a 2-C scale really shouldn't do anything. Also 2-A power source keeping them alive. Just saying.

The Wright Way said:
And how is a 2-C going to do that? Frisk fought and survived against a 2-A so just nuking timelines on a 2-C scale really shouldn't do anything. Also 2-A power source keeping them alive. Just saying.
no, i meant frisk can do that to win

@Ric

Dude, Chaos has Mid-Glody regen, is non-corporeal, has abstract existence and type 3,4 and 8 immortality, there is no way Frisk is putting that down, they can't even touch him.

Anonimoe7875 said:
@Ric
Dude, Chaos has Mid-Glody regen, is non-corporeal, has abstract existence and type 3,4 and 8 immortality, there is no way Frisk is putting that down.
they could just incapacitate via save, or simply wait for 24 h,as she cannot harm them

" Point: By pointing her finger Galaxia can rip out the Star Seed (Essence) of a person, reducing the rest of them to nothingness. Using their Star Seed Galaxia can recreate them as loyal subjects of hers. This attack is unblockable and destroys a person's energy/spirit, body, mind, and soul. It can work on multiple targets at once."

You missed my point, its not Existence Erasure but manipulate existante itself

DodoNova2 said:
" Point: By pointing her finger Galaxia can rip out the Star Seed (Essence) of a person, reducing the rest of them to nothingness. Using their Star Seed Galaxia can recreate them as loyal subjects of hers. This attack is unblockable and destroys a person's energy/spirit, body, mind, and soul. It can work on multiple targets at once."
You missed my point, its not Existence Erasure but manipulate existante itself
Can it affect 2-As? Because if not it doesn't mean crap here.

DodoNova2 said:
Lol I do not have the right to vote but Mind Control worksƒÿÅ
no, frisk is a dimenios higher, saying that it affects them is like saying that a paper xcan affect a normal person

@Ric

Would that even work?

Was Chaos good before?

All SAVE showed to do, was making someone remember what they were before turning evil or getting controlled.

no, frisk is a dimenios higher, saying that it affects them is like saying that a paper xcan affect a normal person

no frisk is not a being of greater dimension

Frisk isn't 5-D.

All SAVE showed to do, was making someone remember what they were before turning evil or getting controlled.2

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The Wright Way said:
How does that incapacitate?
as it forces theire soul to talk with them (soul magic, and powers from the soul still work)
Talking to someone's soul doesn't incapacitate them. Unless Frisk can convince Chaos to stop fighting which I don't know enough about Sailor Moon to know if that would work.

that does not make it 5-D, it's like saying sue Magical Girl Homura is 4D transcendental because she has a 2-A mind control

as it forces theire soul to talk with them (soul magic, and powers from the soul still work)
Talking to someone's soul doesn't incapacitate them. Unless Frisk can convince Chaos to stop fighting which I don't know enough about Sailor Moon to know if that would work.

if it was Sailor Moon, I think it would work, she gave up and fled the future because of Sailor Chaos😅

The Wright Way said:
but it makes them incapable of hurting them (unless they have soul based abilities that can affect them)

they can affect them via soul manipulation tho

Chaos can absorb soul also

Im leaving for a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back