• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika vs Sailor Moon: Literally no idea if this is a stomp, but hey!

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Don't know why, but I like Sailor Moon matches on here. Again, this could be a complete stomp, but I'll give it a try. Two deceptively powerful schoolgirls go against eachother!

Sailor Moon (Lambda Power, so Low 2-C, Possibly 2-C) vs Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club, Low 2-C, likely 2-C)

Rules:

Win by Death or Incap

Speed Equalized

In character, but willing to kill

Sailor Moon : 1 (Iamunanimousinthat)

Monika :
SheIsTheOneNamed
MonikaDokiDoki

Very well. Anybody else have their own opinions?

Bump 2: Electric Boogaloo

Dragonboi9191 said:
Well, erasure is what killed monika soooo....
True, but then after being erased from the game files she was still alive long enough to erase the rest of the game later.

Erasure ain't perma killing Monika that's for sure

Usagi has alot of other shit though

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Erasure ain't perma killing Monika that's for sure
Usagi has alot of other shit though
Yeah, I'm not arguing against that. I still think this is a pretty fair match overall. Do you have a vote either way?

Monika can plot hax/reality warp Moon tho or can insta mind-hax or power null her. And considering the tiering given where Usagi's 2C is like 5-6 Universes against Monika's 54 Universes, it'd be safe to assume Monika has more potency behind her haxes than moon.

Also dont think sealing, sleep manip, memory wipe would work on Monika as shes non-existent but star seed rip might do the trick but considering thats out of character for her to do something what Galaxia did, so i doubt she'll lead with it. So yeah, voting Monika for now.

Moon destroyed which "Non-Existent" beings?? If you're referring to Chaos then no he isn't non-existent.

RM97 said:
Moon destroyed which "Non-Existent" beings?? If you're referring to Chaos then no he isn't non-existent.
Well yes, Chaos is non-existent. That's a very major point in the show. That's why the Cauldron of the Galaxy couldn't destroy Chaos. Because the Cauldron erases anything it touches from existence, and Chaos doesn't exist. Chaos is literally the show's concept of non-existence. What makes you think they are a physically existing being?

Well yes, Chaos is non-existent. That's a very major point in the show. That's why the Cauldron of the Galaxy couldn't destroy Chaos. Because the Cauldron erases anything it touches from existence, and Chaos doesn't exist. Chaos is literally the show's concept of non-existence. What makes you think they are a physically existing being?

I've read the manga twice. Chaos was never stated to be Non-Existent. Nothing in the manga suggests he is non-existent. Galaxy Cauldron not being able to erase Chaos is the reason he has "Resistance to Existence Erasure". Its not the reason for him being "Non-Existent". Which is funny because when moon destroyed him, Cosmos commented that his Chaos Seed was erased by the Cauldron. If there's any statements of Chaos saying he "Doesn't Exists" or that he is "Nothingness/Void Itself/Non-Existence itself" then do show me. Chaos, however, has Non-Corporeality for not being born of the Cauldron and predating the cosmos iirc

Make a CRT if you have an issue with it.

A CRT was done a few months ago which was accepted iirc and neither is "Non-Existent" physiology in his profile

Those types of abstract don't allow you to interact with a nonexistent being. Nor is it "better". It's just a different type of untouchability.

Back