• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk (Undertale) VS Steve (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve has the gear(Armor meant to defend against physical attacks as opposed to SOUL attacks, Traditional weaponry, ranged weapons, Potions to amp his stats, Damage dealing potions, and status effect potions, Enchanted Weapons, His natural Regenerationn, Flight Advantage), combat experience (As in actually fighting, not dodging and trying to talk their opponent out of a fight), and willingness to kill(The only time Frisk ever attacked anyone, going by Pacifist, is when fighting Asgore and Flowey, which Frisk then wouldn't kill after the battle was over) to be able to put Frisk down, but Frisk's SAVE and LOAD would make the fight last forever

Inconclusive or Frisk via SAVE and LOAD, leaning more towards Inconclusive as Frisk is very unlikely to actually kill Steve even with SAVE and LOAD in character, now, if Frisk was in CHARActer, on the other hand, they'd kill

Cast my vote for Inconclusive

Frisk at 7-C don't have rlly good hax but well with SAVE and LOAD and in CHARActer like Just said it would be likely that Boss Fight that after some tries you win

but in pacifist mode and SAVE and LOAD its inconclusive

without SAVE and LOAD and at pacifist mode steven likely win

Frisk would eventually win. Steve has a slight edge with weaponry but Frisk has the higher striking strength and much higher stamina. Durabitly is relatively the same, however the Temmy armor would help slightly with healing and monster food is kinda OP. As to what people were saying earlier, nothing said it was pacifist Frisk meaning it could be nuetral route and that would mean he can kill if he is able to/ wants to.

The think is that, Steve have better equipament, and frisk would not be able to surpass his diamond armor if he do not has a high LOVE.

In-conclusive. since frisk won't ever attack and steve has infinite stamina either they make friends and don't fight or its just an infinite fight between two unwavering opponenets.

Actually, I change my vote to Frisk, Standard Battle Assumptions means that they're in character but willing to kill, my only reason for inconclusive was that Frisk wouldn't kill, but SBA removes that weakness from them, meaning they will kill Steve, which is made easy by SAVE and LOAD

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Actually, I change my vote to Frisk, Standard Battle Assumptions means that they're in character but willing to kill, my only reason for inconclusive was that Frisk wouldn't kill, but SBA removes that weakness from them, meaning they will kill Steve, which is made easy by SAVE and LOAD
I mean I understand that point but frisk is kind of a special case where he WILL not kill, a pacafist frisk will not kill under any circumstance.

Yes, but the OP never said anything about their state of mind, which means Standard Battle Assumptions comes into play, we cannot make a character a "special case"

Frisk will just keep SAVING and LOADING after dying and Steve will just keep respawning. Yeah this match can't exactly have a winner unless Steve's respawning is considered game mechanics.

I mean, SAVE and LOAD is actually just a retry, meaning Frisk can try to fight Steve again and again until he wins, but with how SAVE and LOAD works, Steve will possibly get vague memories of Frisk, but not enough to give Steve infinite prep as well, which is why Frisk wins, it's basically infinite prep time

gonna copy and past my last vote count

Steve 1 (Newendigo [but i still don't get you reason])

Frisk 5 (Me, The Wright Way, HecatThunderMan, JustSomeWeirdo, Devvo)

Inconclusive 1 (DatBoy)

When and where a ever say Steve could win?. I just say that without a high L.O.V.E, Frisk is not going to kill Steve, neither the other since he can reset anytime he want.

Let say: X character with continental AP and Dura Vs Frisk (town level). X can one-shot Frisk and Frisk's attacks don't make any scratch but he can still reset forever so is kinda inconclusive.

The thing is that Frisk was using method to low Asgore's defence, such bother him with repetitive talking and eating Toriel's food in front of him.

Newendigo said:
The thing is that Frisk was using method to low Asgore's defence, such bother him with repetitive talking and eating Toriel's food in front of him.
Those things are optional. You can defeat asgore without doing those things. Also LV doesn't increase attack potency it just increases Frisk's willingness to kill which is really effective against monsters.

Well, yeah that it's effective against monster, due to the fact that they are their bodys are enterely made of mafic and their SOUL, making them physically and mentally weak against humans who are tremendesly violent.

Newendigo said:
Well, yeah that it's effective against monster, due to the fact that they are their bodys are enterely made of mafic and their SOUL, making them physically and mentally weak against humans who are tremendesly violent.
And the fact that Frisk can defeat him even without LV means that they are Town level without it since Asgore is town level as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back