• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk (Undertale) VS Steve (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NECRO AND REMATCH. I despised this fight, since i like Undertale i like even more about Minecraft. 2-C SAVE and LOAD versus 7-C since people DISAGREED WITH HIS RESPAWN AS CANON (SINCE WHEN VSBATTLE EVEN CONSIDER HIS MODES WHILE UNDERTALE MODES APPROVED TO BE CANON THIS IS DEFINITELY STRANGE)

People thought it's Gameplay Mechanic this should debunk this claim as Steve's Respawn's noncanon due Player's Gameplay but there's only Hardcore mode only used in VSBATTLE but i didn't see anyone using Hardcore it's DEFINITELY INCOMPATIBLE

Frisk and Steve are Similar to GAMEPLAY i'm not talking about fallacy it's about BOTH CHARACTERS IS PLAYER IN CONTROL. Frisk heals from soul damage via eating foods while Steve heals from physical ONLY via eating foods ppl argue about STEVE CANT HEAL FROM SOUL DAMAGE look again Steve's a human (i provide you another stuff this "Steve" are titled as human mob, "mob" is creature and "human" is his specie since PRE-RELEASE VERSION OF MINECRAFT) and Frisk's a human tho WTF? both are humans ladies and gentlemen HOW CAN YOU FREAKING EXPLAIN HOW HIS SOUL DAMAGE WORK OUT FROM FOOD IF APPLIED BOTH THEN STEVE COULD EVEN HEAL HIS SOUL DAMAGE. 'Definitely' Strange' Strange' Strange....

What's more there's Vexes (a intangible-ghost) Steve could hit ghost while Frisk couldn't. READ EVOKERS PROFILE and the wiki about Vexes.

7-C Equalized this should be Steve's win

This fight should be Win via first to die. so Steve's Totem of Undying and Frisk' Save & Load are not Allowed also Frisk' Self-Resurrection is Save & Load.

People just Agreeing Frisk wins because of Save & Load which is MISMATCH to Steve.

I agree with the fight between Steve vs Terrarian but Frisk with no restriction LOL HELL NO!

Let me tell you this.. what you thought about Minecraft is entirely not pure Game Mechanics, i've test and compare different verses if it's considered noncanon or canon, the result is incompatible this is a problem.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Saving and loading in Undertale are canon though
CANON the SAVE & LOAD should restricted since it's 2-C stuff while Steve don't have 2-C stuff, since his Respawn no doubt to become noncanon this is what people think, that's even more problem because the MODES aren't compatible. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO CONCLUDE FRISK UNFAIR NONRESTRICTED BATTLE.

also Frisk can't beat Terrarian for sure.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It's not 2-C stuff
It's used throughout the entire game
Then this fight should be "Win via first to die" i already said it above.

"It's used throughout the entire game" even then it's a mismatch due Save & Load because it's not even restricted there's only one guy notice this but ignored.

Edit: Frisk' 7-C are base in his battles but Save & Load throughtout the entire game is likely 2-C as Save & Load is Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Timeline creation and Destruction while Steve don't have this means MISMATCH.

Just like i said, Minecraft default mechanism Respawn is canon due Normal mode no Edit no Preset is what called DEFAULT, but Steve's modes like "EASY, NORMAL, HARD" aren't considered the mechanics and modes are messed up throughout the sites. That's why i said it's INCOMPATIBLE A STUPID PROBLEM. It's not fallacy it's the fact people can't just overlapped Steve's modes in battle in vsBattle.

I will do that but i'm focus on Minecraft Blocks.
I don't hate Frisk, but it's unfair that Frisk has 4D ability and Steve has no 4D ability. That's why it's MISMATCH
looks this fight are going via circumstance, different outcomes.
Outcome#1 (Neutral/Genocide)Frisk w/ SAVE & LOAD vs Steve w/ all items including Totems of Undying. Win: Frisk due hax
Outcome#2 (Neutral/Genocide)Frisk w/o SAVE & LOAD vs Steve w/ all items. Win: Steve due CQC
Outcome#3 (Neutral/Genocide)Frisk w/ SAVE & LOAD vs Steve w/ all items and RESPAWN as canon. Inconclusive
Outcome#4 (Pacifist)Frisk w/ SAVE & LOAD vs Steve w/ all items. Win: None
Note: This Account is emergency Facebook keeps locking me so i can't login with facebook in this wiki, i hope there's no problem.

Anonimoe7875 said:
I didn't understand why outcome 4 is also inconclusive.
Pacifist Frisk would also be willing to kill.
no one wants to fight Steve's neutral he can be both good and evil, they become friends anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back