• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza's 4-C rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
I've already detailed how he can be lower than 4-C. There's a lot of room for it.
Which assumes that Frieza did not even power up by 2.2x after transforming thrice, which as I pointed above is completely unrealistic given the long chain of scaling.

The chances of ^ this happening are far less likely than the alternate, which is why I am stressing on "Likely" 4-C.

@AKM

The real cal howard said:
If we wanna use Pokémon as an example, adolescent Pokémon like Wartortle are 3.4% SoL. A Pokémon doesn't even need to be 1.5x faster to be Sub-Rel+.

Speed form Deoxys, Mega Mewtwo, and even Perfect Zygarde are all "At least Sub-Rel."

The numbers I chose are backed up by several feats in the manga. It might be unrealistic to you, but to me it isn't.

Kepekley23 said:
The numbers I chose are well backed up by several feats in the manga. It might be unrealistic to you, but to me it isn't.
Which were PLs and do not matter as they are inconsistent and non-linear.

They are inconsistent and non-linear, which is exactly why arguing about power gaps isn't any use. We should go with the low end in that case.

@Cal

Then by that logic, Freezer should be "At least" Low 4-C.

Just chucking my hat back in and saying that this is total guesswork and nothing but "at least High 5-A" can be confirmed 100%.

The fact that he can be so many things makes giving him a concrete tier for what amounts to speculation makes this unjustifiable imo.

I mean, he can't be High 5-A if he is High 5-A+, then gains a boost which is at least x20 even ignoring everything else

I am afraid that I am not of much help here, but I would appreciate more staff input.

Kepekley23 said:
Freeza: Low 4-C
Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Goku (Android Saga): 4-C.

Piccolo fusing with Kami grants him twice his strength according to Guru, so Imperfect Cell (after absorbing Ginger Town) and Android 16 become High 4-C.

Everyone stagnates after that, with FPSSj Gohan and Goku gaining "At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B", and SSj2 Gohan getting 4-B
I'm fine with this.

@Dark

Herms:

"Note: Cell says that "Vegeta ya Trunks" are fighting evenly; ya is a non-exhaustive word for 'and', meaning the things listed aren't necessarily the only things there are to list. In other words, Cell's line doesn't necessarily mean that nobody but Trunks or Vegeta are fighting evenly, just that they're the first examples to come to mind."

@Kep Honestly I think MSS Goku/Gohan should get a solid 4-B tier since I strongly doubt they are 44+ times weaker linear power levels or not.

TurboTriangle601 said:
I strongly doubt they are 44+ times weaker linear power levels or not.
Proof of them not being 44+ times weaker than SPC? If there is any implication that they were not that far behind SPC then it's fine, but I highly doubt there is.

@AKM sama

well, ASS vegeta could stagger SPC with a final flash (at least I think it was a final flash). MSS is superior to vegeta.

Kepekley23 said:
Freeza: Low 4-C
Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Goku (Android Saga): 4-C.

Piccolo fusing with Kami grants him twice his strength according to Guru, so Imperfect Cell (after absorbing Ginger Town) and Android 16 become High 4-C.

Everyone stagnates after that, with FPSSj Gohan and Goku gaining "At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B", and SSj2 Gohan getting 4-B
I also think that this seems mostly reasonable, with the exception that Vegeta and Trunks at the end of the Android Saga should not be that inferior to Goku, much less Piccolo.

High 4-C scaling backwards from someone in the KiloFoe really doesn't make sense.

Also what makes them comparable to SPC?

Gohan in Buu saga should be roughly half as strong as Teen Gohan, and Buu Saga Gohan = Dabura = Perfect Cell (Non Super). At least possibly makes sense to me though.

He does scale to due to being far superior A>>>>>>>B>>>>>>>>C to Androids 17, 18, and 16, as well as his previous forms and pre Time Chamber Z Fighters.

That won't make him anywhere close to 4-B, though.

If it's considered enough for High 4-C, fine by me, but 4-B is too much

What do you think about a High 4-C Perfect Cell Kepekley?

Buu Arc Gohan can't be half as strong as Kid Gohan, where'd you get that from? He provided half the energy needed to revive Buu.

Anyway, Perfect Cell was able to budge SSJ2 Gohan with his punch so he should be 4-B.

SSJ2 Teen Gohan was blitzing Perfect Cell actually, but I agree that I doubt him to be That much weaker than Super Perfect Cell.

Being nearly heavily damaged in one hit by a more than 44x baseline doesn't mean that they aren't in the same tier, even including Cell being amped when he took the hit.

>Heavily damaged

Gohan reverted him to a former state of being

Goku melted him

Vegeta melted him

4-B Z fighters for distracting SPC in his beam struggle against Gohan when

He was heavily damaged, he says himself he's heavily damaged. Regurgitating a being doesn't make the feat more impressive. The fact he wasn't even killed and his body was intact after the punch proves it.

I can't tell if that is directed at me, but if it is then that's an entirely different situation. Everyone was doing nothing to Cell until he was distracted, and, the one who distracted him, was easily knocked down after having a minute of firepower go to waste against Cell. Gohan is 44x baseline again, even being one shot doesn't disprove that.

Vegeta's the only one that actually distracted SPC in the Manga, and it was via surprise attack. Also, Distracting =/= damaging. I'm still somewhat neutral though, but definitely At least High 4-C for Cell saga Goku, SSJ1 Teen Gohan, and Buu saga Gohan at the very least.

Staggering SPC when he was heavily invested in a deadly beam struggle is not a feat. Vegeta did no damage, just managed to give him a little jerk. It's not enough to be considered a feat.

Imho, nobody below SPC should be 4-B.

4-B non-Super Perfect Cell is pushing it, especially since he made a big deal of being able to destroy the solar system only after becoming Super Perfect, and being 44x base is specified by calc, not in-universe. There isn't a canon multiplier that would really contradict High 4-C Perfect Cell becoming 4-B Super Perfect Cell.

I wasn't really advocating for it, i was just saying that reasoning doesn't work.

@Azathoth

Yes, he made a big deal, but we use calcs and scaling here. Plus, everyone makes a big deal about planet busting, does that mean they're only planet level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back