• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza Vs Torhru Adachi

>Adachi uses literally anything from his kit

>ded freezer

Death Manip, Dura Negation, Attack Reflection, the list goes on and on and on

The literal only thing Freiza has is his monstrous AP advantage, which won't matter when Adachi reflects his attacks back and hits him with instant death.

Adachi doesn't have Attack Reflection, so Frieza still has a chance. The problem is that Adachi doesn't need to aim for Evil Smile and Ghastly Wail to work. Plus, Maziodyne will afflict paralysis and Mudoon auto-aims, so the moment Frieza stops moving, he gets nailed by Mudoon. It would also be hilarious if Dekaja reverted Frieza back to his first form.

Voting Adachi.

The hilarious part about this is that normal looking cop will make ******* Freiza fear for his life.

"WHO ARE YOU TO DARE STAND IN MY WAY."

"Who am I? Well, goldie, I'm just your average everyday cop. Now, how's about you get the hell out of my way?"

>Evil Smile<

>Freiza vanishes into the horizon<

Frieza's argument is that if he gets a solid hit in it's game over for edgy boi, because of DBS AP wonk.

even though I despise that "half of 2-C" garbage, they're still way above him without it

Back