• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Lizard vs So-called Monkey

Speed Equalized. Both at High 5-A. Battle starts 40 meters away in a Terrarian forest. Terrarian has enough prep as to summon his summons and uses most of his buffs (Except Invisibility) before the battle begins.

Would Frieza's cockiness be his downfall; due to the terrarian starting all out and having weapons that ignore durability?

Then I vote terrarian for versatility and going all out at the start of the fight, plus a few shards from the celestial towers can do the dwarf star feat and the Moon lord is far stronger than all the towers combined yet the terrarian defeated him, so he probably isn't that far of from Frieza's level.

Theglassman12 said:
this is frieza we're talking about, Terrarian would win this 99/100 times.
I would ask if he's really that cocky, but Frieza's the guy who ate a random crab and the middle of a fight so he probably is.

Lol.

Frieza's rating is him being casual. Its not his first form's full potential.

Casual frieza oneshots and leaves. SBA dictates that he wants to kill the Terrarian.

I think Terrarian should take this with medium difficulties at most through sheer hax and versatility, despite Frieza being way stronger.

It says willing to kill not that he instantly wants to; Frieza is always willing to kill it just that he doesn't. The celestial tower feat is also casual since a few shards from the towers can do the feat and the terrarian fought something stronger than all the towers (also the main argument for the terrarian wining is his durability ignoring weapons not his actual ap).

I still fail to see how frieza cannot just blow him up with his TK (which is something he does in character to his own men) before the Terrarian has any way to approach him.

PaChi2 said:
I still fail to see how frieza cannot just blow him up with his TK (which is something he does in character to his own men) before the Terrarian has any way to approach him.
He didn't do it to Vegata, Nail, Krillin for a while, and many more people. (Terrarian can teleport)

Frieza didnt want to kill Nail.

He wanted to humilliate Vegeta for personal reasons.

The first thing he does after transforming is impale Krillin, so... And look what happened to Dende.

If you are a stranger to him, Frieza will just kill you. If he knows you he will toy with you.

PaChi2 said:

The first thing he does after transforming is impale Krillin, so... And look what happened to Dende.
And he won't want to kill the terrarian since the only people he kills randomly are guard; he takes his time with random citizens, Vegata, Nail (a random guy he just met), Krillin for a while and many more.

PaChi2 said:

If you are a stranger to him, Frieza will just kill you. If he knows you he will toy with you.
Tell that to Nail and the random villager he wasted 5 minuets with.

Whatever, really. Im not going to argue over this.

Already voted.

Unfollowing.

@PaChi

Afaic, Frieza's TK doesn't works with people of a similar tier, and not only that, he never really opens up with that move, unless he considers his opponent so unworthy of his attention that he does that. (Such as his own men)

EliminatorVenom said:
@PaChi

Afaic, Frieza's TK doesn't works with people of a similar tier, and not only that, he never really opens up with that move, unless he considers his opponent so unworthy of his attention that he does that. (Such as his own men)
I dont know how his mentality will be when he sees the terrarian here, so... Also TK has proven effective against people of similar tier, Vegeta destroyed both Cui and Nappa with it (and there wasnt that big of a gap between them).

I dont know how his mentality will be when he sees the terrarian here, so... Also TK has proven effective against people of similar tier, Vegeta destroyed both Cui and Nappa with it (and there wasnt that big of a gap between them).

The terrarian is a guy wearing solar fire as an armor; why would Frieza not think anything of him when he thought something of Neil.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I should note that iirc Frieda wanted to actually get info out of Nail as well.
If that's what he was trying to do then he's must be bad at it considering all the things the z fighters did before he got back.

Oh yeah he needed him to the dragonballs; would he be cocky against someone like the terrarian?

I mean a casual hit would likely still one shot from what I hear. Most of the time he has no immediately killed someone much weaker than him is because he needed something from them ir they got healed. (See Krillin)

Going Frieza because of him having higher AP which means he can one shot~.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean a casual hit would likely still one shot from what I hear. Most of the time he has no immediately killed someone much weaker than him is because he needed something from them ir they got healed. (See Krillin)
Would he go for a causal hit before he gets hit with a weapon that ignores durability; plus the terrarian fought thing way stronger then him before and dodges bullet hell all the time (Plantera rage mode is a good example).

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, homing Death Beams are a thing and simple energy blasts are enough.
The terrarian has dodged homing attacks before and he can teleport. Also Frieza isn't going to go instant homing attack spam unlike the terrarian who will summon intangible cells to eat him alive and a intangible dragon right off the bat.

>Would he go for a casual hit

He is willing to kill. As cocky as he can be, he is still willing to see the Terrarian reduced to a pile of dust.

Besides Frieza's casual attacks also one shot (and blow up the planet so Terrarian isn't dodging)

Kaltias said:
>Would he go for a casual hit

He is willing to kill. As cocky as he can be, he is still willing to see the Terrarian reduced to a pile of dust.

Besides Frieza's casual attacks also one shot (and blow up the planet so Terrarian isn't dodging)
He can teleport. *edit A superior person to Frieza (Cell) got surprised when Goku teleport despite knowing he could do that meaning the terrarian could just teleport and use one of his durability ignoring weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back