• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't teleport a planet away, and even if he could, Frieza outranges so Terrarian can't fight back from afar

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Doesn't mean he is untouchable. Speed is equal here for a reason.
Neither is Frieza and some of the Terrarian durability ignoring weapons either heat seek or have aoe so he could be hit just aswell

Kaltias said:
He can't teleport a planet away, and even if he could, Frieza outranges so Terrarian can't fight back from afar
Frieza doesn't blow up planets on sight. Hell the terrarian being weaker works against Frieza in this case since it would just make him more cocky; he gets hit by bullets,they do nothing, so he starts to either play along or laugh only to be hit by a weapon that ignores his durability and die

He still has planetary range to the Terrarian having 5 km. And it isn't like he has a reason to not blow up Earth anyway, so he will if he has to.

Kaltias said:
He still has planetary range to the Terrarian having 5 km. And it isn't like he has a reason to not blow up Earth anyway, so he will if he has to.
But he gets hit before he decides to plus as I've just edit into my last comment Frieza would be less pressed to do so

Yeah no. If he is willing to kill him he'll blow him up. Also Frieza gets hit first based on?

Kaltias said:
Yeah no. If he is willing to kill him he'll blow him up. Also Frieza gets hit first based on?
Frieza is always willing to kill yet doesn't (willing and will are not the same thing) also he gets hit first because the terrarian is a expert at dodging bullet hell and can teleport while Frieza is cocky.

Cocky, not stupid. He won't tank an attack if it isn't necessary. And if Terrarian keeps dodging nuking the planet becomes more likely.

And again, Earth has 0 value for him, so Frieza blowing it up wouldn't be ooc.

ALRF said:
AoE Attacks or Homing attacks take care of that.
Terrarian has dodge both of those things many times and Frieza is going to homing attack spam right off the bat unlike the terrarian who does. I've also heard in other threads that the terrarian can attack the soul (though don't quote me on it).

>Terrarian dodging attacks with planetary AoE

Also can I see a cutscene or something where Terrarian spams homing attacks at the start?

yeah I think frieza would likely just try to kill cause SBA makes him more willing to kill so he likely nukes planet. Going with Frieza for higher AP.

Kaltias said:
>Terrarian dodging attacks with planetary AoE

Also can I see a cutscene or something where Terrarian spams homing attacks at the start?
Frieza doesn't go for planetary aoe right off the bat; but I have to go take a shower so I'll be back soon

Frieza should be able to one shot here, and even if he can't he has much greater endurance so I'll vote for him

Even assuming Terrarian somehow gains the advantage via ignoring durability, Frieza tends to resort to planet busting if he's losing, and I seriously doubt Terrarian would be able to finish him off before he does so.

Maybe not planet bust right off the bat, but he does go for the kill immediately if you are useless for him.

I should also mention that, if push comes to shove, it's 100% in-character for Frieza to planet bust to try and win, seeing as how he blew up Earth when he was losing to SSJB Vegeta.

The Everlasting said:
I should also mention that, if push comes to shove, it's 100% in-character for Frieza to planet bust to try and win, seeing as how he blew up Earth when he was losing to SSJB Vegeta.
But what's stoping the terrarian from following him and just teleporting out of the way of anything to hard to dodge, plus some of his summons chase you pixel perfectly until you die and are intangible meaning Frieza is going to be attacked from multiple sources (and the terrarian does have true flight due to the space car and he can dodge and shoot while using it).

Keeweed said:
The Everlasting said:
But what's stoping the terrarian from following him and just teleporting out of the way of anything to hard to dodge, plus some of his summons chase you pixel perfectly until you die and are intangible meaning Frieza is going to be attacked from multiple sources (and the terrarian does have true flight due to the space car and he can dodge and shoot while using it).
Follow him where? Freeza would just blow the planet up and tank the blast.

Ok forget I either vote inconclusive or for the terraria; the terrarian's has may ways to kill Frieza but so does Frieza But he's super cocky

The difference is even heavy damage doesn't kill Frieza. Even when sliced to ribbons he was still alive, and the Res F manga depicts each piece of his body as being able to move independently.

Terrarian 3 (4?) : (Theglassman, EliminatorVenom, FDry, [Keeweed?])

Frieza (9) : (Gargoyle, Kaltias, Dragon, PaChi, TISSG7, ALRF, Paulo, Jobbo, Bluetrekking)

Hope i didn't get anything wrong :p

Jobbo said:
The difference is even heavy damage doesn't kill Frieza. Even when sliced to ribbons he was still alive, and the Res F manga depicts each piece of his body as being able to move independently.
I forgot that! Now I feel stupid, but if he has this big of ap advantage and can live while barely being anything wouldn't this fight be better with speed not equalized and just using a second form Frieza?

Frieza jumps from FTL+ to MFTL+, there isn't a way to make it fair with speed unequal

All of his forms below final form are merely relativistic, and even his final form is only a few times faster than light. By the time Frieza reaches Terrarian's speed the AP difference is absolutely colossal.

Jobbo said:
All of his forms below final form are merely relativistic, and even his final form is only a few times faster than light. By the time Frieza reaches Terrarian's speed the AP difference is absolutely colossal.
I meant what ap would Frieza need to make unequal speed not a stomp

Speed wise it's:

Forms of Frieza below 3-A <<<<<<< Terrarian <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 3-A Frieza

Frieza's AP increases far more rapidly than his speed, in his Star level final form he could kill Terrarian just by exerting his aura. Speed unequalized basically comes down to Terrarian beating Frieza before he even realizes what's going on, or getting obliterated instantly. A huge stomp either way.

Kaltias said:
Speed wise it's:

Forms of Frieza below 3-A <<<<<<< Terrarian <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 3-A Frieza
I mean would small star Frieza be enough ap to over come a ftl+ Terrarian?

Jobbo said:
Frieza's AP increases far more rapidly than his speed, in his Star level final form he could kill Terrarian just by exerting his aura. Speed unequalized basically comes down to Terrarian beating Frieza before he even realizes what's going on, or getting obliterated instantly. A huge stomp either way.
Ok good to know

I think this may be a stomp no matter how you slice it; if Frieza has such an ap advantage that a causal breath can kill his opponent and he can get past durability ignoring weapons with trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back