• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Gogeta: What if Frieza didn't have Broly?

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
DBS: Broly Golden Frieza and SSJ Gogeta with access to SSJ2 if he needs it.

They're fighting in the World of Void.

Frieza:

Gogeta:

Incon:

Base Gogeta slaps his butt

Anyways, I'll wait for the arguments but leaning towards Base Gogeta here tbh.

I already went over this and stated Gogeta wins via Hexa Blade.

If Gogeta lacks Hexa Blade or Frieza has an adequate means to counter Hexa Blade, then Frieza wins via outlasting the fusion timer.

SSJ Gogeta should be able to finish the job. SSJ Broly stomped Frieza, got bored and then went to fight Whis. So if Gogeta puts his mind into it, he should be able to defeat Frieza with a powerful attack.

SSJ2 Gogeta one-shots though.

OP should change this to WoV. Frieza stated he wants to handle Goku w/o just destroying the planet, but there is no reason why he wouldn't resort to nuking the planet if Gogeta uses Hexa Blade.

If Gogeta doesn't use Hexa-Blade, it's possible for Frieza to outlast SS3 Gogeta (5 minutes limit) and he would definitely outlast SS Gogeta (30 minute limit, Frieza can outlast SS Broly for over an hour) but SS2 Gogeta has a very nice balance of raw power and efficiency.

Really, I'd argue this entire fight banks on Gogeta using Hexa-Blade based on past endurance feats by Frieza.

Omegas03 said:
This match is kinda pointless tbh, SSJ Broly already beat the heck out of Frieza and SSJ Gogeta is >/= to that Broly.
Only pointless due to Hexa Blade. SS Gogeta wouldn't be able to finish Frieza in just 30 minutes otherwise.

AwkguyDB said:
MarriedZestyBlackfootedferret-max-1mb
"homie if you don't put your mother lovin hand down..."
You absolute fool, you dunce, you senile failure, you have activated my TRAP CARD! BASE FRIEZA CASUALLY BREAKS SSB GOGETA'S GRIP! THIS MEANS BASE FRIEZA DESTROYS SSB GOGETA.

KNEEL BEFORE MY GLORIOUS ARGUMENTATION SKILLS!

CryoTheMayo said:
AwkguyDB said:
MarriedZestyBlackfootedferret-max-1mb
"homie if you don't put your mother lovin hand down..."
You absolute fool, you dunce, you senile failure, you have activated my TRAP CARD! BASE FRIEZA CASUALLY BREAKS SSB GOGETA'S GRIP! THIS MEANS BASE FRIEZA DESTROYS SSB GOGETA.
KNEEL BEFORE MY GLORIOUS ARGUMENTATION SKILLS!
lol Frieza must be in a higher lifting class

A high enough lifting class to break Gogeta's arms in base form. Beerus trembles at Frieza's arm-wrestling prowess.

Back