• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza Downgrade (Forms 1-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're reluctant to use power levels, but does any of this sound reasonable?

Frieza's final form = 120,000,000

Frieza's first form = 530,000

120,000,000 / 530,000 = 226.415094

(7.306928639 joules / 1.74639785 tenatons of TNT equivalent) * 226.415094 = 1.6543989342 joules or 395.410834 tenatons of TNT equivalent

For comparison, the maximum energy output for Star level and/or the minimum energy output for Large Star level is 1.4644
42 joules or 350 tenatons of TNT equivalent.

I guess one could have Frieza's second form at "Small Star level" and his third form "at least Small Star level+, likely Star level"

Gerdkinerf said:
I know we're reluctant to use power levels, but does any of this sound reasonable?

(7.306928639 joules / 1.74639785 tenatons of TNT equivalent) * 226.415094 = 1.6543989342 joules or 395.410834 tenatons of TNT equivalent

For comparison, the maximum energy output for Star level and/or the minimum energy output for Large Star level is 1.4644

I guess one could have Frieza's second form at "Small Star level" and his third form "at least Small Star level+, likely Star level"
Power levels dont scale linearly we know this so using it to determine how much stronger his final form is that his first isnt gonna work.What we do know however is something that does scale linearly which is kioken.Goku who was already stronger than first and second form freeza in his base used a kioken times 20 kamehameha and still couldnt kill freeza at 50% of his final form so final form freeza is at least 20 times stronger than first form.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Gerdkinerf said:

Power levels dont scale linearly we know this so using it to determine how much stronger his final form is that his first isnt gonna work.What we do know however is something that does scale linearly which is kioken.Goku who was already stronger than first and second form freeza in his base used a kioken times 20 kamehameha and still couldnt kill freeza at 50% of his final form so final form freeza is at least 20 times stronger than first form.
At least 20 times stronger than Third Form*

KaenDragneel123 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Gerdkinerf said:

At least 20 times stronger than Third Form*
Well yes but we have no way of knowing how much stronger his 3rd form is than his 1st form without using power levels which arent linear

Please avoid quoting each other multiple times back and forth. It spams the forum threads with walls of text.

No problem. Just keep it in mind for the future.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Shouldn't Super-Saiyan Vegeta be solar system level? He obliterated part of Perfect Cell's body.
I believe that the SS statement only worked with SPC, where as Vegeta fought PC

Kavpenny is pretty busy Kaen, I am sure he will eventually get to it.

However, you can consider it official as nobody has really voiced a complaint against it yet.

Yes. Once Lord Kavpeny gets back, Faisal (and other staff members that are willing to help) can start with the revision.

In the meantime, you can help out by mentioning any additional DBZ characters that need to be adjusted because of this.

I am not sure if SSJ Goku should be Star level+, given that his fight with Freeza was on fairly even ground.

@TLT1 Okay. Thanks.

Btw: Bardock probably also needs to be adjusted during this revision.

Bardock's power level during his special was around 10, 000, and he would have been stronger during the special where SSJ Bardock is from due to Zenkai boost. Assuming 50X multiplier, that would put him around First Form Freeza's power level.

Thank you. I think that you can probably start now. The time limit has passed, and Lord Kavpeny appears to be extremely busy in real life.

i'm doing the revisions now. but I have a query:

Kav listed Rage gohan as small star+, but Gohan in the Namek Saga at base is currently At least large planet level, so where should we put him? Personally I think he was about Saiyan Saga vegeta level at base (Planet level) as he got destroyed by Recoome

Hmm. I am uncertain, as I do not remember the specifics of DBZ very well. Does anybody else have any information about this? Did Gohan ever fight one of Frieza's forms when in an enraged state?

His Rage Mode Could combat Second Form/Third Form Frieza Fairly well so his Enraged mode rating is fine, I am just unsure of where his Normal Base form Should go,after unlocking his hidden potential from Guru I think he was more or less Saiyan Saga vegeta level, and below Recoome.

However one could argue he received a zenkai powerup after he got beaten badly by Recoome, (Although this was never hinted at, at least from what I remember) so i'm unsure.

He damaged Second Form Frieza

Abd after recovering he damaged Third Form Frieza

The only filler is Gohan vs 50% Final Form Frieza

LordAizenSama said:
His Rage Mode Could combat Second Form/Third Form Frieza Fairly well so his Enraged mode rating is fine, I am just unsure of where his Normal Base form Should go,after unlocking his hidden potential from Guru I think he was more or less Saiyan Saga vegeta level, and below Recoome.
However one could argue he received a zenkai powerup after he got beaten badly by Recoome, (Although this was never hinted at, at least from what I remember) so i'm unsure.
He surely recibed a boost after Recoome and Frieza's beatings

Well, you could place him at: "Unknown. Likely Planet level (was easily beaten by Recoome)".

Alright, I have changed Gohan to that.

And I believe that all the Characters requiring changes have been done, if anything is amiss please let me know

I don't know. Are there any pages in the two above categories that should be adjusted, but were not mentioned in this thread?

Is the tier for Kid Trunks and Goten accurate? The kids never engaged any serious fight on their own, so scaling is bit tricky

powerscaling to Android 18 should be fine, they were doing pretty well against her in the tournament, and this was before their training in the hyperbolic time chamber, so they're alot stronger since then. I think they are fine where they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back